Family Medicine  |
Dr. Kevin Frank, MD
Dr. Kevin Frank, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lancaster, OH. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Frank is affiliated with OhioHealth Grant Medical Center.

784 E Main St

Lancaster, OH 43130

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Mutual of Omaha

Learn about Dr. Frank

wellness, prevention and illness care for the whole family

Dr. Frank's Experience

Dr. Frank's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Mt Carmel Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Frank has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Frank does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frank and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Frank's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Frank to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Frank's Performance
Dayton, OH |
Front desk ladies have attitude, and can never get me in same day appointments when it's an emergency and always are rude to me over the phone. Iv been seeing Dr. Frank for 12 years now and the more new patients he takes in, the less his long time patients matter.. Had my car breakdown and was 5 mins late and they refused to let me see the doctor when the doctor wasn't even with another patient. ??
in Lancaster, Ohio |
Dr. Frank has taken care of my grandson for close to 16 - 17 years. I would not trust him with any other doctor and in fact, my husband and I changed to him ourselves about two years ago and we just think the world of him. He is a true doctor who cares and does not just hand out pills. We appreciate him more than he could ever know. I am grateful for the day we found him and pray he never leaves Lancaster Ohio! Thank you Dr. Frank for being the person you are.
in Amanda Ohio |
I have been going to Dr Frank since he was on Trace Drive. He is a very good patient doctor, listens to what you have to say. I love that you can call and get right in when you need an appointment.
in Columbus, OH |
I am a patient of Dr. Frank and followed him over from Mt. Carmel Riley Ridge. I have to move out of state unfortunately, and wish the entire office could come with me. I have had nothing but improved health since I've been in his care. There was one occasion when I didn't do what was asked of me. He got me straight, an educated me at the same time. I don't know of a physician who would take the time to do that. Do you? His nurse and staff have positive attitudes as well. Very supportive.
in Canal Winchester, OH |
Dr. Frank was not a good listener. He did not take the time to listen to my ailment and as a result, I was misdiagnosed (confirmed by an ER doctor), given the wrong medicine on two occasions, and after all of the problems that ensued, I did not trust his judgment. When I tried to get my records transferred to another doctor, they decided to take their good old time telling me that had 30 to 60 days, but I verified with the medical board they had 14-30 days.
in Somerset, OH |
I feel Dr. Frank is an excellent physician. He takes the time needed during appointments, answering all questions in a way that most people should be able to understand. He is very prompt with his appointments and he also has a great bedside manner, which can be very difficult to find.
in Lancaster, OH |
Excellent! Dr. Frank LISTENS! We talked about health issues, made a plan and took action. He and his staff kept me well informed of test results, meds, etc. I would give them 10 stars if possible!
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Frank, MD?
Are you Dr. Frank?