Dr. Kevin S. Earl, MD

Dr. Kevin S. Earl, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 47 years old

"I developed this office with patients in mind, to show them what I believe family medicine is really about. I want Earl M.D. to be your medical home - the place you turn to first in a time of medical or aesthetic need; a place where you feel comfortable discussing all of your family's medical/aesthetic concerns with a familiar physician and staff; and a place where preventative medicine is the cornerstone of the practice, keeping you and your family healthy and active for a lifetime." - Dr. Earl Earl MD, PA uniquely blends state of the art medical practices with aesthetic medicine. We put the patient and their specific needs first. Our services and treatment plans are tailored to the health and beauty needs of each individual. At your initial consultation, our skilled and trusted team of medical professionals will work closely with you to develop a personalized treatment plan. We offer a wide range of medical services, including annual exams, medical weight loss, acute and chronic care. Aesthetic services are provided by the artistic skill of an aesthetically trained medical doctor, and aesthetic laser specialist, with over 12 years of experience.At Earl MD we are committed to your health, beauty, and wellness.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Earl's Experience

See how Dr. Earl's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Earl

Dr. Earl accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Earl has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Earl
Dr. Earl's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (63)
in Bentonville, AR |
I have seen awesome results in the past 2 months combined with a healthy diet and exercise. I have more energy and am able to focus better with my day to day activities.. I would definitely recommend this weight loss plan.. Thank you Dr. Earl!!
in Bentonville, AR |
I gained a stubborn 18lbs. during menopause! Nothing that used to work helped...exercise, Weight Watchers, Whole 30, etc. Dr. Earl guided me through losing all the weight and taught me how to keep it off! I had been eating clean and healthy, but it wasn't allowing me to burn fat! Thank you Dr. Earl!
in Fayetteville, AR |
Confuses patients, forgets to call in meds calls in. WRONG MEDS ALL TOGETHER, then makes the patient bring in PROOF of his mistakes rather than looking at his own records. He's dangerous.
in Bentonville, AR |
I had 2 procedures with Dr. Earl.. The vampire facelift and hormone replacement therapy. He took time and explained both procedures in detail and answered my questions and concerns. I am very pleased with the outcome of both procedures. I can see positive changes in my face and feel an improvement with issues related to my hormones. I would highly recommend Dr. Earl to anyone!!
in Bentonville, AR |
I loved my experience with vaser lipo and the results! I will be back!! Thank you Dr. Earl!
in Houston, TX |
Biodentical hormone replacement therapy with Dr. Earl has been life-saver for me. I was tired all the time. In fact, I was tired of being tired. I had no energy and on the weekends I just wanted to sleep. I had a friend in Phoenix that was going through BHRP and told me how great it made her feel. Then, I saw Dr. Earl was by far the most qualified for this procedure. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and caring. I am in my mid fifties and have a career in sales, which can be very demanding
in Houston, TX |
The treatment gave me probably about an 80 percent improvement after about 3-4 weeks. I could barely walk or put weight on my knee. It really was an impressive improvement. I went ahead and did a second injection to take my improvement to 100 percent, but am extremely happy with results thus far. Thank you Dr. Earl!!
in Bentonville, AR |
Dr. Earl went above and beyond for me during my vaser lipo procedure!! To say he is a perfectionist and will not give up until he achieves the best result is an understatement! I am in love with my results and my new body! My decision to get vaser lipo along with a Brazilian butt lift was one of the best decisions I have made for myself. I would and do recommend Dr. Earl!!
in Bentonville, AR |
I have taken hormone medicine for many years and was not really doing well on them. I had gained weight and was not able to lose weight no matter how hard I tried. I also had constant pain due to fibromyalgia, my grandson was born and it literally hurt to hold him. That is when I decided I had to do something. I was talking to someone and she asked if I had heard of biodentical hormone replacement therapy, that day I made an appointment to see Dr. Earl and it was the best thing I have ever done.
in Bentonville, AR |
My hormone therapy has been a life changing process, I have been able to keep muscle and stay focused much more. My moods and feelings have smoothed out, no more peaks and valleys! Thank you Dr.Earl!!
in Bentonville, AR |
I began using inserts 2 years ago and have gotten back the energy and stamina I had in my 20's. My workouts are more productive and the results I see on my body are more pronounced. This has greatly improved my quality of life. Thank you Dr. Earl!
in Bentonville, AR |
I came to Dr. Earl because of my veins and was so embarrassed by my upper legs. He made me feel comfortable and the results of the sclerotherapy were amazing, I am more than pleased with the entire experience. I feel so much better about myself. Thanks to Dr. Earl so much!
Bella Vista, AR |
THE WORST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD. WALK ED IN IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT HIS PASSION IS FOR COSMETIC SURGERY. I WENT EXPECTION WHAT I ASKED FOR A FAMILY PRACTIONER. WAITED FOR 45 MINUTES FILLED OUT MY PAPER WORK AND WATCHED A FILM ON LIPOSUCTION OVER AND OVER. WHEN I FINALLY GOT CALLED BACK ASK THE NURSE IF I WAS IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND SHE SAID YES. WENT TO A ROOM WAITED ANOPTHER 30 MINUTES AND THIS DR WALKED IN AND SAID HE WAS DR EARL. HE PICKED UP MY PAPER WORK AND JUMPED UP AND RAN OUT MY ROOM ,
in Fayetteville, AR |
Dr. Earl is easy to talk with and answered all questions. His staff
Had a cosmetic injectable. After clarifying several times he still injected in the wrong area. No apology.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin S. Earl, MD?
Are you Dr. Earl?

Compare Dr. Earl

Dr. Earl says...

Kevin Earl, MD is a board certified physician and graduated from Arkansas Tech University Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Molecular Biology. He earned his medical degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Dr. Earl completed his residency in Family Medicine, at UT Southwestern Dallas Methodist in Dallas Texas. He is board certified in Family Medicine and is a member of the American Academy of Family Practice and the American society for Laser Medicine & Surgery.  Dr. Earl has advanced certifications in Vaser Hi def, dermal fillers, botox and other aesthetic-cosmetic procedures.  He has certification in bio-identical hormone therapy. An Arkansas native, Dr. Earl believes in being an active participant in the community and contributing to the health and wellness of Northwest Arkansas.

Dr. Earl's Care Philosophy

Earl MD, PA uniquely blends state of the art medical practices with aesthetic medicine. We put the patient and their specific needs first. Our services and treatment plans are tailored to the health and beauty needs of each individual. At your initial consultation, our skilled and trusted team of medical professionals will work closely with you to develop a personalized treatment plan. We offer a wide range of medical services, including annual exams, medical weight loss, acute and chronic care. Aesthetic services are provided by the artistic skill of an aesthetically trained medical doctor, and aesthetic laser specialist, with over 12 years of experience.At Earl MD we are committed to your health, beauty, and wellness.

Dr. Earl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Earl has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Earl's Board Certifications

• Weight Loss

University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences

Graduated in 2000

University Of Texas Sw Med Center

Dr. Earl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Earl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy Skin Testing
  • Botox® Injection
  • Dermal Filler
  • Fractional Ablative Laser Treatment
  • Hormone Pellet Therapy
  • Laser Vein Removal
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Wellness Examination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.