Dr. Kevin Earl, MD

Dr. Kevin Earl, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Kevin Earl, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bentonville, AR and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences in 2000 and specializes in family medicine.Read his story

909 SE 28th St Ste 9

Bentonville, AR 72712

• CoreSource
  • Golden Rule
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Earl

Dr. Earl's Experience

Dr. Earl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Earl's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Earl "Kevin Earl, MD is a board certified physician and graduated from Arkansas Tech University Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Molecular Biology. He earned his medical degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Dr. Earl completed his residency in Family Medicine, at UT Southwestern Dallas Methodist in Dallas Texas. He is board certified in Family Medicine and is a member of the American Academy of Family Practice and the American society for Laser Medicine & Surgery. Dr. Earl has advanced certifications in Vaser Hi def, dermal fillers, botox and other aesthetic-cosmetic procedures. He has certification in bio-identical hormone therapy. An Arkansas native, Dr. Earl believes in being an active participant in the community and contributing to the health and wellness of Northwest Arkansas."

This content was provided by Dr. Earl ""I developed this office with patients in mind, to show them what I believe family medicine is really about. I want Earl M.D. to be your medical home - the place you turn to first in a time of medical or aesthetic need; a place where you feel comfortable discussing all of your family's medical/aesthetic concerns with a familiar physician and staff; and a place where preventative medicine is the cornerstone of the practice, keeping you and your family healthy and active for a lifetime." - Dr. Earl

Earl MD, PA uniquely blends state of the art medical practices with aesthetic medicine. We put the patient and their specific needs first. Our services and treatment plans are tailored to the health and beauty needs of each individual. At your initial consultation, our skilled and trusted team of medical professionals will work closely with you to develop a personalized treatment plan. We offer a wide range of medical services, including annual exams, medical weight loss, acute and chronic care. Aesthetic services are provided by the artistic skill of an aesthetically trained medical doctor, and aesthetic laser specialist, with over 12 years of experience.At Earl MD we are committed to your health, beauty, and wellness. "

• Family Practice

• Liver Function Test
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

• University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Texas Sw Med Center

Dr. Earl has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Earl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Earl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Earl's Reviews

4.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Earl to family and friends

Dr. Earl's Performance

Dr. Earl is attentive, responsive, smart and thorough. He is my primary care physician. I never before had a doctor who, when I bring up a concern, takes time to do the research right in front of me and has a thorough discussion. Getting in to see him is easy, wait times are short, and the office...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My expectations were met above and beyond what I thought they would be. Dr. Earl is very knowledgeable on all his procedures and he seems to be very concerned about his patient's well being. Dr. Earl's professionalism is obvious in his work.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I saw Dr. Earl for the O-Shot due to urinary problems. The procedure was quick, the results were immediate, and much to my surprise, my sex life has improved dramatically. I am a 36 year old mother of one and thought that my intimate relationship with my partner was already great. His response to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
I am so happy with the results of my Vaser Lipo procedure! I never thought I would look this amazing! Dr. Earl and his staff were wonderful!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I saw Dr. Earl for my Botox and am completely thrilled!!! I have had lines on my forehead for 10 years and was always afraid to do anything about it because I did not want my eyebrows to droop. He did an excellent job, my eyebrows look great and I feel 10 years younger! Thank You Dr. Earl!!!