Dr. Kevin Earl, MD

Dr. Kevin Earl, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Earl MD Family Medicine 909 SE 28th St Ste 9 Bentonville, AR 72712 Get Directions

"I developed this office with patients in mind, to show them what I believe family medicine is really about. I want Earl M.D. to be your medical home - the place you turn to first in a time of medical or aesthetic need; a place where you feel comfortable discussing all of your family's medical/aesthetic concerns with a familiar physician and staff; and a place where preventative medicine is the cornerstone of the practice, keeping you and your family healthy and active for a lifetime." - Dr. Earl

Earl MD, PA uniquely blends state of the art medical practices with aesthetic medicine. We put the patient and their specific needs first. Our services and treatment plans are tailored to the health and beauty needs of each individual. At your initial consultation, our skilled and trusted team of medical professionals will work closely with you to develop a personalized treatment plan. We offer a wide range of medical services, including annual exams, medical weight loss, acute and chronic care. Aesthetic services are provided by the artistic skill of an aesthetically trained medical doctor, and aesthetic laser specialist, with over 12 years of experience.At Earl MD we are committed to your health, beauty, and wellness.

Kevin Earl, MD is a board certified physician and graduated from Arkansas Tech University Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Molecular Biology. He earned his medical degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. Dr. Earl completed his residency in Family Medicine, at UT Southwestern Dallas Methodist in Dallas Texas. He is board certified in Family Medicine and is a member of the American Academy of Family Practice and the American society for Laser Medicine & Surgery.  Dr. Earl has advanced certifications in Vaser Hi def, dermal fillers, botox and other aesthetic-cosmetic procedures.  He has certification in bio-identical hormone therapy. An Arkansas native, Dr. Earl believes in being an active participant in the community and contributing to the health and wellness of Northwest Arkansas.

Dr. Earl's Experience

See how Dr. Earl's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Earl

Dr. Earl accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Earl has admitting privileges.

Dr. Earl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Earl to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Earl's Performance
in Springfield, MO |
I have gone to Dr. Earl for nearly 7 years. No, he is not perfect but he is an excellent dr. who cares and tries. I am now living nearly 100 miles away and I am seriously considering driving back for appts simply because I can not find an office in Springfield that is worth my time or money. If you are looking for a Dr. who will deep dive into your health issues then Mr. Earl is your man. I would give him 4.9 stars as he is a bit forgetful sometimes but will make it right if you let him know.
Bentonville, AR |
Horrible experience! I think the entire practice is bogus. My first experience with lip injections and my lips were horribly uneven and painful after a full month. He told me several lies and wanted to inject them with a product to counteract the filler but first I would have to sign a waiver that the medicine could cause horrible side affects including death. So his alternative was to shove a huge needle into my lips to drain the filler. I would never recommend going here.
I extend my apologies if the filler treatment was not up to expectation. When dealing with uneven fillers the standard corrective treatment is vitrase. Injecting vitrase will dissolve the filler bringing the treated area back to pre-treatment condition. If patients do not wish to use the vitrase, the only option available is to drain it directly with a needle. With either method, some discomfort is to be expected but I ask that patients reach out immediately if there are any prolonged symptoms.
in Bentonville, AR |
So glad I got my lips done from Dr. Earl! I had wrinkles around my mouth and was ready to get rid of them! I look so much better now and it is so much smoother..Thank you Dr. Earl!!!
in Bentonville, AR |
He has been my primary care physician for the past 7 years and I am extremely happy with his work
in Bentonville, AR |
Dr. Earl is the most compassionate doctor I have ever had during my 58 years of life. I have been a patient ever since I moved here from Texas 13 years ago. Dr. Earl really genuinely cares about my medical condition. Thank you Dr. Earl!!!
in Bentonville, AR |
Dr. Earl and staff are excellent. My procedures far exceeded my expectations. I have had vaser lipo, Thermi-tight, genesis, etc. I have already tried on swimsuits and love it!!! It is not vain to want to grow older with grace and this is definitely the place to go to love the way you look and feel!! Thank you Dr. Earl!!
in Bentonville, AR |
After my first round round of Cool Sculpting, I am fitting into jeans that I have not been able to fit into for a long time..Now on my second round and cannot wait to see the results! So glad I came to Dr. Earl!
in Bentonville, AR |
I came to Dr. Earl not knowing how lethargic I was. I started getting the hormone pellets and now I have more energy and am more active, the brain fog has lifted. Thank you Dr. Earl!!!
in Bentonville, AR |
Enjoy coming to Dr. Earl's office and would definitely refer him to others!!
in Bentonville, AR |
I enjoy coming to Dr. Earl and would refer his services to friends and family. I always enjoy visiting with the staff . They make it fun to come here.
in Bentonville, AR |
I am very happy with my overall treatment. Everyone at Dr. Earl's office is nice and friendly. They are helpful when I needed to change my appointments. He was very caring before and after my procedure. I will have and recommended his office to my family and friends! Thank you Dr. Earl!!
in Bentonville, AR |
I love getting my dermaplanes and genesis from Linda..she is great! Coming to Dr. Earl's office for B12 shots is the best thing for my energy level. I feel better getting these shots and the staff is always so friendly when I am there! Thank you Dr. Earl! .
in Bentonville, AR |
I have been coming to Dr. Earl since 2015. I came for vaser lipo, which was a great experience and also weight loss! I also have my dysport there as well. I look and feel better! I am now getting the thermi tight procedure done too! It is great coming to a clinic that cares so much for me and listens to what I have to say...Thank you Dr. Earl!
in Bentonville, AR |
Am happy that I have lost the weight!! Thank you Dr. Earl!
in Bentonville, AR |
I have seen awesome results in the past 2 months combined with a healthy diet and exercise. I have more energy and am able to focus better with my day to day activities.. I would definitely recommend this weight loss plan.. Thank you Dr. Earl!!
in Bentonville, AR |
I gained a stubborn 18lbs. during menopause! Nothing that used to work helped...exercise, Weight Watchers, Whole 30, etc. Dr. Earl guided me through losing all the weight and taught me how to keep it off! I had been eating clean and healthy, but it wasn't allowing me to burn fat! Thank you Dr. Earl!
in Fayetteville, AR |
Confuses patients, forgets to call in meds calls in. WRONG MEDS ALL TOGETHER, then makes the patient bring in PROOF of his mistakes rather than looking at his own records. He's dangerous.
in Bentonville, AR |
I had 2 procedures with Dr. Earl.. The vampire facelift and hormone replacement therapy. He took time and explained both procedures in detail and answered my questions and concerns. I am very pleased with the outcome of both procedures. I can see positive changes in my face and feel an improvement with issues related to my hormones. I would highly recommend Dr. Earl to anyone!!
in Bentonville, AR |
I loved my experience with vaser lipo and the results! I will be back!! Thank you Dr. Earl!
in Houston, TX |
Biodentical hormone replacement therapy with Dr. Earl has been life-saver for me. I was tired all the time. In fact, I was tired of being tired. I had no energy and on the weekends I just wanted to sleep. I had a friend in Phoenix that was going through BHRP and told me how great it made her feel. Then, I saw Dr. Earl was by far the most qualified for this procedure. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and caring. I am in my mid fifties and have a career in sales, which can be very demanding
in Houston, TX |
The treatment gave me probably about an 80 percent improvement after about 3-4 weeks. I could barely walk or put weight on my knee. It really was an impressive improvement. I went ahead and did a second injection to take my improvement to 100 percent, but am extremely happy with results thus far. Thank you Dr. Earl!!
in Bentonville, AR |
Dr. Earl went above and beyond for me during my vaser lipo procedure!! To say he is a perfectionist and will not give up until he achieves the best result is an understatement! I am in love with my results and my new body! My decision to get vaser lipo along with a Brazilian butt lift was one of the best decisions I have made for myself. I would and do recommend Dr. Earl!!
in Bentonville, AR |
I have taken hormone medicine for many years and was not really doing well on them. I had gained weight and was not able to lose weight no matter how hard I tried. I also had constant pain due to fibromyalgia, my grandson was born and it literally hurt to hold him. That is when I decided I had to do something. I was talking to someone and she asked if I had heard of biodentical hormone replacement therapy, that day I made an appointment to see Dr. Earl and it was the best thing I have ever done.
in Bentonville, AR |
My hormone therapy has been a life changing process, I have been able to keep muscle and stay focused much more. My moods and feelings have smoothed out, no more peaks and valleys! Thank you Dr.Earl!!
in Bentonville, AR |
I began using inserts 2 years ago and have gotten back the energy and stamina I had in my 20's. My workouts are more productive and the results I see on my body are more pronounced. This has greatly improved my quality of life. Thank you Dr. Earl!
in Bentonville, AR |
I came to Dr. Earl because of my veins and was so embarrassed by my upper legs. He made me feel comfortable and the results of the sclerotherapy were amazing, I am more than pleased with the entire experience. I feel so much better about myself. Thanks to Dr. Earl so much!
Bella Vista, AR |
THE WORST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD. WALK ED IN IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT HIS PASSION IS FOR COSMETIC SURGERY. I WENT EXPECTION WHAT I ASKED FOR A FAMILY PRACTIONER. WAITED FOR 45 MINUTES FILLED OUT MY PAPER WORK AND WATCHED A FILM ON LIPOSUCTION OVER AND OVER. WHEN I FINALLY GOT CALLED BACK ASK THE NURSE IF I WAS IN THE RIGHT PLACE AND SHE SAID YES. WENT TO A ROOM WAITED ANOPTHER 30 MINUTES AND THIS DR WALKED IN AND SAID HE WAS DR EARL. HE PICKED UP MY PAPER WORK AND JUMPED UP AND RAN OUT MY ROOM ,
in Fayetteville, AR |
Dr. Earl is easy to talk with and answered all questions. His staff
Had a cosmetic injectable. After clarifying several times he still injected in the wrong area. No apology.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Earl, MD?

Compare Dr. Earl

}

Dr. Earl says...

Dr. Earl's Care Philosophy

Dr. Earl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Earl has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Earl's Board Certifications

• Weight Loss

University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences

Graduated in 2000

University Of Texas Sw Med Center

Dr. Earl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Earl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy Skin Testing
  • Botox® Injection
  • Dermal Filler
  • Fractional Ablative Laser Treatment
  • Hormone Pellet Therapy
  • Laser Vein Removal
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Wellness Examination