Dr. Kevin M. Dunsmoor, DO

Dr. Kevin M. Dunsmoor, DO

Internal Medicine | Male | 38 years old

Dr. Dunsmoor specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Las Vegas, NV. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Dunsmoor? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dunsmoor's Experience

See how Dr. Dunsmoor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dunsmoor

Dr. Dunsmoor accepts 33 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Dunsmoor has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Dunsmoor
Dr. Dunsmoor's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (58)
in Las Vegas, NV |
My husband and I and our three '20 something' kids have gone to him for a lot of years now with too many to mention ailments, and find him wonderfully intuitive and caring. We have followed him through some moves where it seems he has wanted to leave a bad office situation, etc...and we are happy to follow! I think Debbie does a kick-a-- job over there as well! You will love him! Jo
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Dunsmoor is a fabulous doctor. I recommend him to all of my friends and family. His bedside manner is excellent. He really takes time to listen to my concerns. He is thorough and knowledgeable. I have taken my 17 year old daughter to 3 highly sought after specialist and it was Dr. Dunsmoor who finally got to the bottom of her illnesses. If you are looking for a doctor who knows medicine and cares about his patients, you have come to the right man!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Very kind, patient, and listens extremely well. I feel very comfortable with his diagnosis at every visit I have been to. So grateful to have what I consider the best Doctor on the planet!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Dunsmoor is very pleasant and I did not have enough history with him to determine his competency if a serious medical issue occurred. Monica, his assistant, is a liability to the practice. She makes medical decisions that are not part of her training. She is not a nurse practitioner and her decisions put my life in potential peril. I left the practice. For the exact same reason, so did another member of my family.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Hands down the best doctor in Vegas. So glad I finally found a doctor I can literally trust my life with!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Dunsmoor takes his time with me, he is very good at explaining things. I don't feel rushed and I love that he tries to find the root of the problem and not just cover up symptoms. I refer everyone to him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Probably the best doctor I've ever been too! So knowledgeable and really takes time with you and tries to find the problem and solve it! I'm thankful to have found such a great doctor that I know I can trust! See Dr. D, you'll be so happy you did!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Kevin has been my primary care guy for 7 years. I have only the best things to say about him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
How this guy got though med school is a wonder. He couldn't diagnose the common cold if your life depended on it.
in Las Vegas, NV |
He is great, but unless all you want is annual appts it is a waste. Even if you have been a long standing patient, if you get sick, the earliest appt is a month out. I hoped that a new office location would help, but it does not......So the desk just tells you to go to an urgent care. They dont even try to fit you in....what a waste......why even have a doctor??????
Have you seen Dr. Kevin M. Dunsmoor, DO?
Are you Dr. Dunsmoor?

Dr. Dunsmoor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Dunsmoor has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dunsmoor's Board Certifications

Dr. Dunsmoor does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dunsmoor and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie

Graduated in 2005

Doctor's Hosp Columbus

Completed in 2006

Valley Hospital Medical Center

Completed in 2008

Unlv

Dr. Dunsmoor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dunsmoor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Dunsmoor does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dunsmoor and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.