Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Kevin Dunsmoor, DO
Dr. Kevin Dunsmoor, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Dunsmoor is affiliated with Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center, MountainView Hospital and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center.

Box Canyon Primary Care

• CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • CoreSource
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Dunsmoor

Dr. Dunsmoor's Experience

Dr. Dunsmoor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Unlv
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicin--Erie
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Doctor's Hosp Columbus
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Valley Hospital Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Dunsmoor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dunsmoor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dunsmoor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dunsmoor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dunsmoor to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Dunsmoor's Performance
    GOOD
in Las Vegas, NV |
Doctor Dunsmoor is the rare exception of a doctor who takes the time to try to solve the problem instead of just mask the symptoms with a pill. Most of my family now goes to him. Great at explaining what is happening and willing to answer questions. Best doctor ever. On the cons side, like most medical facilities, its hard to get in to see him if you are in a hurry.
Las Vegas, NV |
Awesome doctor, takes times to listen and really understand what's ailing you. You have to schedule months ahead of time, but he's worth it.
Downey, CA |
It took me almost two minutes months to get an appointment. My appointment was scheduled for 11am on a Wednesday. The DAY BEFORE the appointment, I get a call saying that I had to be in the office by 10:15am for my 11am appointment. I already had other appointments scheduled for that morning so I arrived at 10:28am and was told that I needed to reschedule my 11am appointment because I didn't get there 45 minutes earlier than it was scheduled. The front staff girl was very rude.
in Las Vegas, NV |
My husband and I and our three '20 something' kids have gone to him for a lot of years now with too many to mention ailments, and find him wonderfully intuitive and caring. We have followed him through some moves where it seems he has wanted to leave a bad office situation, etc...and we are happy to follow! I think Debbie does a kick-a-- job over there as well! You will love him! Jo
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Dunsmoor is a fabulous doctor. I recommend him to all of my friends and family. His bedside manner is excellent. He really takes time to listen to my concerns. He is thorough and knowledgeable. I have taken my 17 year old daughter to 3 highly sought after specialist and it was Dr. Dunsmoor who finally got to the bottom of her illnesses. If you are looking for a doctor who knows medicine and cares about his patients, you have come to the right man!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Very kind, patient, and listens extremely well. I feel very comfortable with his diagnosis at every visit I have been to. So grateful to have what I consider the best Doctor on the planet!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Dunsmoor is very pleasant and I did not have enough history with him to determine his competency if a serious medical issue occurred. Monica, his assistant, is a liability to the practice. She makes medical decisions that are not part of her training. She is not a nurse practitioner and her decisions put my life in potential peril. I left the practice. For the exact same reason, so did another member of my family.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Hands down the best doctor in Vegas. So glad I finally found a doctor I can literally trust my life with!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Dunsmoor takes his time with me, he is very good at explaining things. I don't feel rushed and I love that he tries to find the root of the problem and not just cover up symptoms. I refer everyone to him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Probably the best doctor I've ever been too! So knowledgeable and really takes time with you and tries to find the problem and solve it! I'm thankful to have found such a great doctor that I know I can trust! See Dr. D, you'll be so happy you did!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Kevin has been my primary care guy for 7 years. I have only the best things to say about him.
in Las Vegas, NV |
How this guy got though med school is a wonder. He couldn't diagnose the common cold if your life depended on it.
in Las Vegas, NV |
He is great, but unless all you want is annual appts it is a waste. Even if you have been a long standing patient, if you get sick, the earliest appt is a month out. I hoped that a new office location would help, but it does not......So the desk just tells you to go to an urgent care. They dont even try to fit you in....what a waste......why even have a doctor??????
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Dunsmoor, DO?
Are you Dr. Dunsmoor?

• CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • CoreSource
  • Culinary Health Fund
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA