Dr. Kevin Duke, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Kevin Duke, DO
Dr. Kevin Duke, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Providence, UT. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Duke is affiliated with Cache Valley Hospital and Logan Regional Hospital.

Dr. Duke's Experience

See how Dr. Duke's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Duke

Dr. Duke accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Duke is now accepting new patients
MountainStar Providence Family Medicine382 W 280 N
Providence, UT 84332
(435) 752-0330Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Duke has admitting privileges.

Dr. Duke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duke to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Duke's Performance
Smithfield, UT |
I have been visiting Dr. Duke for some time. He is always very through and very understanding of the patients needs.
Nibley, UT |
He came highly recommended by my family members. He put my kids at ease right away with his great humor. He took the time to get to know my kids and help them to feel comfortable with him. My kids (ages 8,11,& 14) enjoyed the visit and highly approve of him as their doctor. He listened intently to my concerns and was very helpful with his insight.
in Logan |
We can always depend on Dr Duke, and his office to treat us with respect, dignity, and patients. Whenever we call to get an appointment they are most often able to get us in same day, if not next day. His nurses are amazing always courteous and genuinely care about my husband and I. Dr Duke is very personable. He is willing to listen to us in a very respectful manner. He always speaks in terms we can understand. He returns emails quickly concerning questions we may have.
in Wellsville, UT |
We love Dr. Duke and have been his patients for many, many years.
in North Logan |
Dr. Kevin Duke is the best Doctor I’ve ever had. He knows me well, and his treatment plan for me is right on point. With his guidance, I’m heather than I’ve ever been, and I feel great. It's my opinion that Dr. Duke " Is the best Doctor in Cache Valley".
Logan, UT |
I have been looking for a professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor for some time now and finally found one with Dr. Duke. So appreciative to him for actually caring and taking the time to help me with any and all of my healthcare concerns. It means so much to have a doctor who acts like they actually care and you're not just another number.
Logan, UT |
I appreciate the time Dr. Duke takes to ask about my overall health and then listens to what I have to say without rushing me. He is sincere and direct when explaining his recommendation for a necessary medication, what that medication will do and his reasoning for prescribing. He is thorough when reviewing current medications. He reviews the blood tests and gives timely feedback.
in Cache Valley, UT |
Dr. Kevin Duke has taken care of our family for 15 years. Even busy like he is, he always listens. He also take the time to explain and answer any and all questions we have. His team is kind and courteous. He also councils, explains treatments thoroughly, and advices best practices and habits we need to have.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Duke n primary care many years I trust him completely. He always takes the time to explain things. Dr Duke always xplains new medications to e 2nd by choose change it.
in Logan, UT |
Dr. Duke has been my primary health care provider for many years. During this time his professionalism and medical skills, together with his kind and friendly demeanor have impressed me very much. I appreciate the association and friendship that has developed and have no reservations in recommending Dr. Duke and his skilled staff.
in Logan, UT |
Dr. Duke is the best Dr. we have ever had. He is so friendly and kind. It makes going to the Dr. an enjoyable experience. Dr. Duke is extremely knowledgeable in what he does. He's so attentive to make sure you have the best care possible. We can't thank him enough for all he's done to provide the best medical care for our family. We love knowing that whatever we're dealing with Dr. Duke is there to help. His staff is also wonderful and we appreciate their smiling faces ready to greet us.
in Logan, UT |
Dr. Duke is an excellent doctor, plus he listens to and respects what we would like to do to have better health. We would recommend him highly to our family and friends.
in Idaho |
Our family has been very fortunate to have found Dr.Duke. He has been a tremendous help in keeping my blood pressure under control for many years. He is a Doctor that always has your best interest at heart and takes time to answer every concern. He also delivered our two grandsons and even though our daughters have moved from the area they still contact Dr. Duke. He has common sense and makes your visit a good experience. Great Doctor and an outstanding human being!
in Hyrum, UT |
I had many concerns I felt really listened to about all of them. All my concerns were addressed, options were explained well to me, and most importantly I was not made to feel bad for being sick or having questions! :-) I was so pleased that I made appointments for my husband my son and even my mother! Thank You Dr. Duke!
in Providence, utah |
I have alwsys had good luck being treated by doc duke. He treats you like family and cares about your health and life. He has saved my life a few times and went beyond to help me when i couldnt walk.
in Logan, UT |
We love Dr. Duke!! He is hands down one of the most compassionate and understanding Dr.'s around. Being a parent is hard and stressful especially when we have children that are sick. Dr Duke is always so patient and caring with our little family.
in Logan, UT |
I think Dr. Duke is great. He's very personable and makes you feel at ease. He took the time I needed and didn't make me feel rushed. He's down to earth, and talks to you like a friend.
in Logan, UT |
Such a great doctor! I have learned so much wonderful information as a patient and i cant thank him enough for how well he treats me.
in Logan, UT |
over medicated right from the start, very high dose. found a different Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Duke, DO?
Are you Dr. Duke?

Compare Dr. Duke

Dr. Duke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT
  •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Duke has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Duke's Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Duke does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Duke and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med

Graduated in 1999

Mesa General Hospital Medical Center

Completed in 2000

Mesa General Hospital Medical Center

Completed in 2002

Utah State University

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Duke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Duke does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Duke and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.