Dr. Kevin Duke, DO

Dr. Kevin Duke, DO

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Kevin Duke, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Providence, UT. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

382 W 280 N

Providence, UT 84332

• Altius Health Plans
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Duke

Dr. Duke's Experience

Dr. Duke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Bell's Palsy
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pain
  • Confusion
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Dizziness
  • Dysentery
  • Dysphagia
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Enteritis
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophagitis
  • Fever
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gout
  • Heart Disease
  • Heart Palpitations
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Influenza (Flu)
  • Insomnia
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Nausea
  • Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pneumonia
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Prostatitis
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Thrombosis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Venous Embolism and Thrombosis

• Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Utah State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • A T Sill U Hlth Sci Kirksville Coll Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Mesa General Hospital Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Mesa General Hospital Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Duke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Duke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Duke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duke to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Duke's Performance
Logan, UT |
Very friendly and efficient.
in Logan, UT |
Dr. Duke is great to work with. He listens well and makes things easily understood. I highly recommend him as a family physician .
in Logan |
Dr. Duke is awesome. I appreciate his openess and his honesty. He also listens and hears what the patient is saying. His entire staff is great. I highly recommend Dr. Duke.
in Logan, UT |
Dr. Duke is a wonderful doctor. He is very genuine and sincere and takes time to listen to the concerns me or my husband have. He's personable and easy to talk to and we love having him as our family doctor.
in Smithfield, UT |
Dr. Kevin Duke is the best family doctor that I have ever been too. I have been a patient for 15 years and will never go to different doctor. He has an amazing bedside manner that always lifts my spirits and makes me feel glad to be seen. He never rushes us out of the office. He answers all my questions and lays my concerns to rest. He speaks to me in a way that I understand and never makes me feel less intelligent. My family and myself love him with our whole hearts.
in Hyrum, UT |
He cares about me and my medical needs follows up on any problems I may have. He and his staff are like family. I cannot say enough about how well I am cared for. I would recommend him to any family or friend.
Providence |
Dr. Duke is very easy to talk with and listens and is on point with my issues. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor.
in Logan, UT |
I have always appreciated Dr Duke and how he spends the time to listen to my needs and is very well informed on new technologies and working with my wife and my needs , the staff and nurses are great they are very pleasant and aware of waiting time and keep me informed . Thank you all
Logan, UT |
Dr. Duke always takes the time to listen and respond to any questions or concerns, and makes you feel that he cares about you as a person, not just another patient.
in Hyrum, UT |
Dr. Duke is our favorite doctor of all time and we would highly recommend him. He's friendly, open and welcomes our input on our health issues and we appreciate that immensely. He's also up on most information we've researched and is very knowledgeable, but is far from arrogant. He's a breath of fresh air.
in Utah |
After having a Stroke and experiencing Degenerative Spinal Disease I was seen by several experts. Kevin Duke has been among the very best doctors I have had. His knowledge and down to earth manner has done more for my condition than I have room to write. He has helped me find the finest Pain Management provider and he still remains my primary care giver. He is the best!
Smithfield, UT |
I have been visiting Dr. Duke for some time. He is always very through and very understanding of the patients needs.
Nibley, UT |
He came highly recommended by my family members. He put my kids at ease right away with his great humor. He took the time to get to know my kids and help them to feel comfortable with him. My kids (ages 8,11,& 14) enjoyed the visit and highly approve of him as their doctor. He listened intently to my concerns and was very helpful with his insight.
in Logan |
We can always depend on Dr Duke, and his office to treat us with respect, dignity, and patients. Whenever we call to get an appointment they are most often able to get us in same day, if not next day. His nurses are amazing always courteous and genuinely care about my husband and I. Dr Duke is very personable. He is willing to listen to us in a very respectful manner. He always speaks in terms we can understand. He returns emails quickly concerning questions we may have.
in Wellsville, UT |
We love Dr. Duke and have been his patients for many, many years.
in North Logan |
Dr. Kevin Duke is the best Doctor I’ve ever had. He knows me well, and his treatment plan for me is right on point. With his guidance, I’m heather than I’ve ever been, and I feel great. It's my opinion that Dr. Duke " Is the best Doctor in Cache Valley".
Logan, UT |
I have been looking for a professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor for some time now and finally found one with Dr. Duke. So appreciative to him for actually caring and taking the time to help me with any and all of my healthcare concerns. It means so much to have a doctor who acts like they actually care and you're not just another number.
Logan, UT |
I appreciate the time Dr. Duke takes to ask about my overall health and then listens to what I have to say without rushing me. He is sincere and direct when explaining his recommendation for a necessary medication, what that medication will do and his reasoning for prescribing. He is thorough when reviewing current medications. He reviews the blood tests and gives timely feedback.
in Cache Valley, UT |
Dr. Kevin Duke has taken care of our family for 15 years. Even busy like he is, he always listens. He also take the time to explain and answer any and all questions we have. His team is kind and courteous. He also councils, explains treatments thoroughly, and advices best practices and habits we need to have.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Duke n primary care many years I trust him completely. He always takes the time to explain things. Dr Duke always xplains new medications to e 2nd by choose change it.
in Logan, UT |
Dr. Duke has been my primary health care provider for many years. During this time his professionalism and medical skills, together with his kind and friendly demeanor have impressed me very much. I appreciate the association and friendship that has developed and have no reservations in recommending Dr. Duke and his skilled staff.
in Logan, UT |
Dr. Duke is the best Dr. we have ever had. He is so friendly and kind. It makes going to the Dr. an enjoyable experience. Dr. Duke is extremely knowledgeable in what he does. He's so attentive to make sure you have the best care possible. We can't thank him enough for all he's done to provide the best medical care for our family. We love knowing that whatever we're dealing with Dr. Duke is there to help. His staff is also wonderful and we appreciate their smiling faces ready to greet us.
in Idaho |
Our family has been very fortunate to have found Dr.Duke. He has been a tremendous help in keeping my blood pressure under control for many years. He is a Doctor that always has your best interest at heart and takes time to answer every concern. He also delivered our two grandsons and even though our daughters have moved from the area they still contact Dr. Duke. He has common sense and makes your visit a good experience. Great Doctor and an outstanding human being!
in Hyrum, UT |
I had many concerns I felt really listened to about all of them. All my concerns were addressed, options were explained well to me, and most importantly I was not made to feel bad for being sick or having questions! :-) I was so pleased that I made appointments for my husband my son and even my mother! Thank You Dr. Duke!
in Providence, utah |
I have alwsys had good luck being treated by doc duke. He treats you like family and cares about your health and life. He has saved my life a few times and went beyond to help me when i couldnt walk.
in Logan, UT |
We love Dr. Duke!! He is hands down one of the most compassionate and understanding Dr.'s around. Being a parent is hard and stressful especially when we have children that are sick. Dr Duke is always so patient and caring with our little family.
in Logan, UT |
I think Dr. Duke is great. He's very personable and makes you feel at ease. He took the time I needed and didn't make me feel rushed. He's down to earth, and talks to you like a friend.
in Logan, UT |
Such a great doctor! I have learned so much wonderful information as a patient and i cant thank him enough for how well he treats me.
in Logan, UT |
over medicated right from the start, very high dose. found a different Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Duke, DO?
Are you Dr. Duke?

Visit Dr. Duke

Dr. Duke accepts 16 insurance carriers
  • Altius Health Plans
  • CoreSource
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Premera Blue Cross