Dr. Kevin Drew, MD

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Drew

Michiana Spine Sports/Occ Rehab

555 W Crosstown Pkwy Ste 201 Kalamazoo, MI 49008

Dr. Kevin Drew, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Kalamazoo, MI and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University School Of Medicine in 1990 and specializes in pain medicine and physical medicine & rehabilitation.

Dr. Drew accepts

Dr. Drew accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Priority Health
Priority PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Drew's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Drew's Top Procedures and Conditions

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Drew treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement) more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Drew treats this condition more than 99% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Brachial Neuritis

• Heel Spur
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

2.0

Dr. Drew?
Dr. Drew's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Drew, MD
I would never recommend Dr. Drew. All he wants is to dehumanize you and make you feel insignificant. He just wants to push expensive procedures and is getting away from prescribing narcotics. He lied to me twice at my appointment today. I`m looking for a new doctor as of right now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
As a person who suffers from chronic pain and severe depression, the last thing I would expect out of a pain specialist Doctor, is shame, judgment and just complete lack compassion. All in which I experienced during my visit with Dr.Drew. He is great example of a person whom abuses his power as a medical professional. Terrible Doctor and even worse human beings.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
I highly recommend this physician. As a health care provider myself, I can say that he is very professional, up to date on current treatment options and very knowledgeable in pain management. I have seen Dr. drew for 15 years and have been extremely pleased with the care that he has provided. He "cuts to the chase" and gives you frank, honest and accurate answers to your questions. He treats me with respect and has been proactive in referring me for further diagnosis when needed. HIgHLY RECOMMEN
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
I felt very welcomed and cared for by the entire office. Dr. Drew actually spoke to me face to face. He wants to help me get better!! He talked to me about steps and goals to make it happen, and he even did a procedure on my first visit..I am extremely thankful and excited.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
The wait is incredible, at least three hours. This is not rare it is standard. Nothing like having a procedure, lying face down and dr drew has needles he is injecting into you and he repeatedly calls you by the wrong name, even after the staff has corrected him. .If you dare to speak up about the wait they discharge you. Unbelievable, even if you had been a patient for many many years, followed treatment, did not misuse pain pills, jumped thru the hoops and waited hours and hours.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
. My first appointment we talked about a treatment plan and I had told him that I would like to get a supplemental insurance to help cover the cost of the procedures. He then told me that we could reevaluate my case in a couple months. Meanwhile my medication came up and I told him I had enough for a few weeks, he then said make an appointment with me before you run out for a refill. 3 weeks later I go in and he is upset that i didn't schedule a procedure. I called today and bid farewell to him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
I would never tell a friend to go ty Dr drew. I had questions I needed answered and was told he had to move on to other patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
If I could give negative stars I would. His staff is completely rude at the front desk. He is horrible to his patients. We went to his office and saw Allie for years and she was fantastic. She left and we had to see Dr. Drew. He said if I wouldn't get injections through him which is the CREAM and where all the money is made he would no longer prescribe my meds then he completely brushed me off and told his nurse discharge her I don't want to see her again. He is all about $$$$$$
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
Dr Drew office is uncaring. The focus is on what they can do to get your money. If you are not open to repeated procedures that have failed before do not go here. If you do not want to wait for their service do not waste your time. The pain management personnel have no personality and he makes sure that you will lose your standing with other doctors even if you have had them as a provider for 20 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
This guy should stay home and count his money. I observed him enjoying the pain of my husband. Absolutely sadistic. Please save yourself more pain and avoid this so-called doctor. I pray that one day medical schools and associations will develop a conscious and do their du diligence. For the love of God avoid this creep.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
I love dr.drew i have been with him for 15 years he has helped me in many of ways! I recommend him to anybody! I would not see another doctor he listens an has compassion he has made my pain tolerable an liveable! Its the drug seekers he dont deal well with an there r alot of them that pretend to have alot of problems! Been with him 15years an wouldnt see anybody else
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
Dr Drew is not a good doctor at all. First he does not listen. You cannot talk to him about anything. He kept me on a med that made me dizzy and did not care and didn't want to hear about how it made me feel. Does not care about his patients at all just about how much money he can make from you. His male Pract John is also a jerk that can't remember anything and is very rude. Every time I went in I had to remind him why I was on a certain med he wouldn't read charts. Staff is also rude Stay away
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
Dr. Drew handles my very complicated back and neck issues in a comprehensive way. He's kind, thoughtful and extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend him to anyone needing comprehensive attention for a pain issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
Very kind and educated man. He does not like to write pain medications so these people who are only seeking medications and not TREATMENT would not like him. If you're a serious person and want treatment he is an excellent doctor. My pain has dramatically decreased after seeing him with the injections.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
I had posted a comment about DR. DREW and I also posted my experience with him which I would NEVER recommend ANYONE to see him and it was never posted on here. I am not going to post the whole message again because it probably won't get posted !! I DO recommend his assistant ALEXANDRA. She's super nice but she does have to run everything by him. So if your lucky enough to get his approval for any help you might need then good! But don't count on it! My daughter dropped him too!! He was rude!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
I have always found Dr. Drew to be very compassionate and caring. His PAs have been the same.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
I would not recommend seeing Dr. Drew based on my experience with him. He didn't listen well and used demeaning terms to refer to my previous weight. I didn't feel respected or taken seriously in my short time with this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
Not everyone in pain is a drug seeker!! You as a physician should know this! Dr Drew took an oath to help people and all he does is look down on them as if they were less than him. I wouldn't suggest this man to assist anyone that I cared about. Degenerative disc disease is the most painful thing that anyone can go through!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Drew?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Drew treats patients.