Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Kevin Drew, MD
Dr. Kevin Drew, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Kalamazoo, MI. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

555 W Crosstown Pkwy Ste 201

Kalamazoo, MI 49008

• Priority Health
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Drew

Dr. Drew's Experience

Dr. Drew's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • Chronic Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

• Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Drew has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Drew does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drew and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Drew's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Drew to family and friends
1.9
Dr. Drew's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Dowagiac mi |
I would never tell a friend to go ty Dr drew. I had questions I needed answered and was told he had to move on to other patients
Lancaster, PA |
If I could give negative stars I would. His staff is completely rude at the front desk. He is horrible to his patients. We went to his office and saw Allie for years and she was fantastic. She left and we had to see Dr. Drew. He said if I wouldn't get injections through him which is the CREAM and where all the money is made he would no longer prescribe my meds then he completely brushed me off and told his nurse discharge her I don't want to see her again. He is all about $$$$$$
Saugatuck, MI |
NOT IN THIS LIFETIME!!!!!just email me and i will send you the audio of my last appt. and all the rest.....been with them over two years....Met him the first day......never again until Ally quit (Love Her!! I couldnt work with that condescending ...YOU GO GIRL) , but thankfully he graced me wit;h his presence and as you can hear in the audio had no tolerance for me speaking at all.....He must know all, see all ...........OMG!! Did I tell Jesus to Fck OFF... You Bet!!
Benton Harbor, MI |
Dr Drew office is uncaring. The focus is on what they can do to get your money. If you are not open to repeated procedures that have failed before do not go here. If you do not want to wait for their service do not waste your time. The pain management personnel have no personality and he makes sure that you will lose your standing with other doctors even if you have had them as a provider for 20 years.
in Buchanan, MI |
This guy should stay home and count his money. I observed him enjoying the pain of my husband. Absolutely sadistic. Please save yourself more pain and avoid this so-called doctor. I pray that one day medical schools and associations will develop a conscious and do their du diligence. For the love of God avoid this creep.
in Mishawaka indiana |
I love dr.drew i have been with him for 15 years he has helped me in many of ways! I recommend him to anybody! I would not see another doctor he listens an has compassion he has made my pain tolerable an liveable! Its the drug seekers he dont deal well with an there r alot of them that pretend to have alot of problems! Been with him 15years an wouldnt see anybody else
in Plymouth, IN |
Dr Drew is not a good doctor at all. First he does not listen. You cannot talk to him about anything. He kept me on a med that made me dizzy and did not care and didn't want to hear about how it made me feel. Does not care about his patients at all just about how much money he can make from you. His male Pract John is also a jerk that can't remember anything and is very rude. Every time I went in I had to remind him why I was on a certain med he wouldn't read charts. Staff is also rude Stay away
in Stevensville, Michigan |
Dr. Drew handles my very complicated back and neck issues in a comprehensive way. He's kind, thoughtful and extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend him to anyone needing comprehensive attention for a pain issue.
Mishawaka, IN |
Very kind and educated man. He does not like to write pain medications so these people who are only seeking medications and not TREATMENT would not like him. If you're a serious person and want treatment he is an excellent doctor. My pain has dramatically decreased after seeing him with the injections.
Kalamazoo, MI |
I had posted a comment about DR. DREW and I also posted my experience with him which I would NEVER recommend ANYONE to see him and it was never posted on here. I am not going to post the whole message again because it probably won't get posted !! I DO recommend his assistant ALEXANDRA. She's super nice but she does have to run everything by him. So if your lucky enough to get his approval for any help you might need then good! But don't count on it! My daughter dropped him too!! He was rude!!
in Berrien Springs, MI |
I have always found Dr. Drew to be very compassionate and caring. His PAs have been the same.
Saint Joseph, MI |
I would not recommend seeing Dr. Drew based on my experience with him. He didn't listen well and used demeaning terms to refer to my previous weight. I didn't feel respected or taken seriously in my short time with this doctor.
Not everyone in pain is a drug seeker!! You as a physician should know this! Dr Drew took an oath to help people and all he does is look down on them as if they were less than him. I wouldn't suggest this man to assist anyone that I cared about. Degenerative disc disease is the most painful thing that anyone can go through!!
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Drew, MD?
Are you Dr. Drew?