Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD

Orthopedic Surgery •  Male • Age 38

Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Henderson, NV and has over 13 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Debiparshad has more experience with Elbow and Knee/Lower Limbs than other specialists in his area. He graduated from McGill University medical school in 2007. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center and Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Debiparshad to book an appointment.

Synergy Spine & Orthopedics

New Patient?
Synergy Spine & Orthopedics870 Seven Hills Dr Ste 103 Henderson, NV 89052
Synergy Spine & Orthopedics3650 South Pointe Cir Ste 101 Laughlin, NV 89029

Dr. Debiparshad's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Debiparshad

Dr. Debiparshad?
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD
I am the patient's sister, and I must translate for him. My brother has cerebral palsy, and having this disability gave us a fear of going into surgery - especially with the infection he had. This was a very difficult decision and scary one to make. Dr. Debiparshad made us feel very secure, by explaining in great detail what was going on and put us at ease because he came down and told us exactly what was going on, what was going to happen, what the MRI said - this was something no one had done prior to surgery. He was the one who finally made me (the sister of the patient) feel at ease letting my brother go into surgery. He came after the surgery, and the procedure was done, I was very happy. An from that moment, everything has felt very nice and was done properly. He was extremely professional and courteous. He accommodated our needs. The humanity he portrayed to my brother and I is what set him apart from the rest.
Vassil Nikolov – Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
I had back surgery in 2017 and I am still totally pain free. My recovery was incredible. I went from not even being able to get out of bed, to pitching horse shoes again. I decided to update my review of Dr. Debiparshad, after a conversation with my brother who is experiencing the problems I had prior to my surgery. The clinic he is going to has a horrible rating . I cannot say enough good things about this Orthopedic Surgeon.
Kathy Mcclurg – Jun 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
RUDE SECRETARY, Watch out! Marycel was her name, and I requested to cancel my appointment. She told me "no" and when I tried to explain that my attorney wanted me to see the Dr. appointed by the courts, she hung up. Rude! Rude! Rude! I don't want to waste the Dr's appointment time, as I believe a Dr's time is valuable. That Dr's office needs kind and friendly staff, not nonsense like that. Poor customer service for sure!!!
Just wanted to cancel – Mar 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
Dr. Debiparshad saved my life! He successfully performed a very complicated C2-C7 spinal surgery which required a plate, screws, placement and fusing to correct near total paralysis! Before surgery, I couldn’t dress myself, could barely eat on my own, had breathing problems requiring inhalers and an oxygen concentrator, was numb from my fingers to toes, was constipated and miserable! When he reviewed the MRI of my cervical spine with me, he very clearly explained what he needed to do to correct my serous spinal issues. He candidly admitted that the procedure would be “very complicated”. I’m a pretty good judge of a person by using body language skills and it was crystal clear to me that he was confident of success. I told him that he “exuded confidence”. The surgery was December 26th, and I was discharged from the hospital January 3rd for home healthcare. Today is January 17 and I truly feel REBORN! All issues before surgery have disappeared and I’m walking. THANK YOU DOCTOR!!
Dr. Debiparshad saved my life! – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
I had two botched laminectomy’s by another doctor in 2018. I have had chronic back pain for more than a decade. I recently had an ALIF (fusion) surgery with Dr. D. I am four weeks post-op and essentially pain free. I have my life back and am beyond grateful for Dr. D and his amazing staff. You couldn’t fine a better dr.
Grant Hanevold – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
Before surgery my pain level was completely unbearable and I was practically bed ridden for about 2 months. For the second year in a row, this office opened the flood gates to healing. The whole staff, everybody helped, and yes - the doctor does the job he is asked to do, and does it amazingly. It's amazing how easy it was to schedule my first appointment, even though I was nervous - the staff made me feel comfortable - a person, not a number. It's been 11 days after my major back surgery, and already I feel like a brand new person. His articulate record keeping and notes in the hospital kept her from being released dangerously too early, and we thank him for that, as well. Thank you again, Dr. Debiparshad.
Aja Wilson – Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
He is a great surgeon with excellent people skills. Thank you Dr. Debiparshad for taking away my awful back pain both times!
D. Brown – Aug 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
I was in a lot of pain from my sciatica, which prevented doing basic activities and sleeping. After having the lumbar microdiscectomy my pain was essentially gone. He is a great doctor to see, and I would highly recommend him.
Alvin Li in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
I trusted this Doctor from the minute I met him, he gave me all of the options he could. He listened to what I wanted and what I had to say about my case, and he was fully informed about what I wanted and gave me all the options he could offer. I moved forward with the minimally invasive surgery and I came out with the best results possible. I came out with confidence and a new outlook on life.
Brenda West in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
Fixed my back pain with minimally invasive surgery and I couldn’t be happier. So grateful
Deb in Las Vegas , NV – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
Had a back Surgery for failed surgery done by another surgeon in Las Vegas - Dr D fixed me back up and now I am out of pain (about 1/10).
Ted W in Las Vegas – May 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
I first was fearful about having back surgery, due to the fact that my friends have had surgery before and the results were not that good. But, once I met Dr D, i felt so comfortable with him. Also, I felt much more comfortable after that he was well established and had good training. His bedside manner is impeccable, and the hospital stay was wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone who is concerned. He literally, changed my life forever. I, also just want to mention, that I was utilizing pain meds for years - and now no longer utilize pain medications at all. I also plan on looking into his cosmetic limb lengthening side of the practice, as well.
Sonya NIchols in Las Vegas, NV – May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
I do not usually leave reviews either, but wanted to leave one for Dr Debiparshad, I had a revision on lower back and above because of stenosis. I had it done in Oct. 2018, I have had inpatient therapy and currently doing outpatient , and doing so much better, Im now off my back brace and only need to use a cane because of my left hip that needs surgery, but cannot until Doctor releases me to do it. He did a great job, I have had little to no pain, feel much better than I did before the surgery, He is good Doctor, would recommend him for spine surgery any time, if you need it.
Carol V. in Henderson, NV – May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
I had previous lower lumbar spinal fusion, 7 years ago had nerve damage from it. when it got bad I went to Dr. Debiparshad, my original Dr. left, practice. surgery not necessary at this time. saw painmgmt. got worse, finally was time for surgery, he did a revision of the spinal fusion and the spinal stenosis above it. So far, I have healed well, not much pain, except from left hip, which is getting ready to be replaced. I am pleased with the surgery so far, still repucerating.
Carol in Henderson, NV – Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
This was 2nd back surgery with Dr Debiparshad. Two different incidents. He's a very good doctor and and excellent surgeon. I've had no problems with my first back surgery and my second surgery was a total success. He explains everything so that you until you understand everything. I would recommend him to anyone to him with back problems or anything that deals with his specialty.
Raynice Childs in Las Vegas, NV – Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
I don't typically leave reviews, but Dr. Debiparshad deserves the feedback. I really appreciate that he and his staff are willing to come to Laughlin, as finding a good local doctor is difficult. Plus, after back surgery that round trip to Las Vegas was excruciating. He takes the time to make you feel comfortable and answers all your questions. Also, his staff's wonderful! They always answer my calls and get paperwork back promptly, and they treated me like family. I'm pain free now! Thanks!
Kendra S in Laughlin, NV – Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
The doctor is very good, he did my back and everything has turned out very good. Thank you Jesus for him. Even for a person who is 80, he did a great job for my back and would for yours! He is just the best!
Sandra Torres in Las Vegas, NV – Feb 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
Pre-op visit and everything he explained everything, what he was going to do - and everything. He made me feel confident in his abilties - I got an excellent result from the surgery. 8 weeks post op I'm walking with a cane but I can also walk without it, my gait is very good at this point. I would recommend him for anybody that needs a hip repair or replacement.
Robert Bachman in Las Vegas, NV – Dec 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
For me everything was okay in the beginning - the surgery was wonderful treatment. An than when I came for follow up appointments everyone was very friendly. I would recommend Dr. Debiparshad for anyone who needs treatment.
Alaniz Dulce in Las Vegas, NV – Dec 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
My name is Robert Johnson. I had hip surgery with the Dr. Debiparshad. I have had nothing but great experiences with the doctor. After having my surgery, post surgery care has been great! I have now healed thanks to Dr. Debiparshad. His staff as well is nothing but amamzing!!
Robert Johnson in North Las Vegas, NV – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Debiparshad?

Dr. Debiparshad accepts

Dr. Debiparshad accepts the following insurance:

Balanced Choice-NV PPO
HealthyBlue Advantage
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health Care of Florida
Employer Group Open Access HMO
Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
Carelink HMO
Preferred Health Network
Prudential
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Elbow

Elbow surgeons perform proceduras including arthroscopy, replacement, resurfacing, or tendon repair to treat conditions affecting the elbow, such as arthritis, dislocations, and hyperextension.

Typically treats 63% more than their peers

Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency
Elbow Injuries

Dr. Debiparshad treats Elbow Injuries more than 88% of their peers

Dr. Debiparshad treats this condition more than 88% of their peers

Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment

Dr. Debiparshad performs Elbow Fracture and Dislocation Treatment more than 38% of their peers

Dr. Debiparshad performs this procedure more than 38% of their peers

Knee/Lower Limbs

Knee and lower limb surgeons perform procedures such as total knee replacement, partial knee replacement, and tendor repair, to treat conditions including arthritis, ligament tears, or bone fractures.

Typically treats 57% more than their peers

Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency
Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)

Dr. Debiparshad treats Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip) more than 95% of their peers

Dr. Debiparshad treats this condition more than 95% of their peers

Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment

Dr. Debiparshad performs Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment more than 94% of their peers

Dr. Debiparshad performs this procedure more than 94% of their peers

Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
high

Dr. Debiparshad performs Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open more than 81% of their peers

Dr. Debiparshad performs this procedure more than 81% of their peers

• Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic