Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD

Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Debiparshad is affiliated with Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center, Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center, Southern Hills Hospital and Medical Center, St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus, St. Rose Dominican, San Martin Campus, MountainView Hospital and St. Rose Dominican, Rose de Lima Campus.

Dr. Debiparshad's Experience

See how Dr. Debiparshad's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Debiparshad

Dr. Debiparshad accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 8 hospitals where Dr. Debiparshad has admitting privileges.

Dr. Debiparshad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Debiparshad to family and friends
    Dr. Debiparshad's Performance
    in Summerlin, Las Vegas |
    Dr. Debiparshad did great work and saved me! I had horrible pains and numbness. After my surgery everything was gone and I am doing things I haven't done in years. I can walk, run and doing yoga with good flexibility. He is very considerate to his patients and I very much appreciate what he has done for me.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Great experience, I had amazing results. Been dealing with these pains for over 9 years now. Two weeks out from surgery my T11,T12 issues... Gone. No more pulling on my ribs into my stomach and now we have a game plane to tackle my Lumbar. Super excited not to hurt anymore. Thank you Dr. Debiparshad!
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Debiparshad, is awesome! He did a micro surgery on my back and I was out and home in a few hours. My back and leg pain is completely gone, no more numbness. I can't even see a scar on my back. I had pain for many years and didn't even remember what it felt like to feel like this. He is trained at the world's best places and Nevada is lucky to have him.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    The good doctor took on my case after another doctor botched the job. He didn't have to do this, but he did! I am forever grateful for Dr. Debiparshad saving my life!
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    The staff was overall positive, I was nervous at first - because I wanted to avoid surgery. I heard that it causes a lot of problems down the line because I'm so young. But because of the history of his past patients actually helped me, and he assured that it was a 6-7% chance of a negative out come. The statistics is what helped me. All of my pain went away. His diagnosis was correct. I had suffered from pain since 2011, and the pain went away very quickly after surgery.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I had an overall positive experience with Dr. Debiparshad pre and post surgery. I've had a big improvement in my symptoms and my spinal fusion surgery helped me a lot.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I was extremely nervous going in and I had no understanding of what was going to happen. He took plenty of time and worked with me. He gave me a good feeling about what was going to happen and it did! Darchel also was extremely good in preparing me with what was going to happen. Between Dr Debiparsahd and Darchel everything was great, we felt very comfortable going into this surgery.
    in North Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr.Debiparshad fixed my leg from a very bad injury. I am walking perfectly and I am amazed that I can't even see a scar on my body. A real meticulous and cosmetic surgeon. Great bedside manner.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Debiparshad and his entire staff continue to go above and beyond each visit. From the initial office visit to the day of my surgery Dr. Debiparshad along with his staff were very friendly and thorough in explaining and making me feel comfortable and confident about my decision to have the posterior spinal fusion surgery. All questions and concerns were always answered in a easy to understand manner and always with compassion. His bedside manner is top notch. Thank you Dr. Debiparshad!
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I am very happy with my results from surgery. I initially was operated on by another local surgeon and didn't get relief from my symptoms. Dr. Debiparshad fixed that work and now I am symptom free. I really didn't think my results would be perfect because of previous surgery, but I can honestly say that I feel great ! I would trust Dr.D's hands with my closest family. Thank you again.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I have the highest level of trust in Dr. D - we just got done talking today about how well I trust his decision making and I feel like he spends more than enough time with me, I'm able to get all of my questions answered and everything is always taken care of before I leave his office. His staff are equally great as well - the MA's are so kind. I really enjoy coming here!
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I feel I recently had surgery under Dr. Debiparshad and my favorite part was that he answered all my questions - my main concerns were all addressed. I feel like the staff were more than helpful.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    excellent surgeon, no problems after surgery.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Really good bed side manner, he listens so well! I feel like most surgeons just want to cut and make money - he did such a great job with the surgery. I was shocked.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Best doctor I have ever seen in Las Vegas ! He cured my back with two 5 minute surgeries and no scar. Just finished traveling half way around the world with 5 hour layover and my back was great. I also have a short leg because of multiple hip surgeries and Dr. D created a surgery for lengthening the leg to fix it, but unfortunately I was not a candidate. Still very grateful for my back.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    I am so excited, the doctor gave me my life back. I could not have asked for a better surgeon. He is also easy on the eyes.
    Las Vegas, NV |
    Brilliant and caring, and amazing surgical skills.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I am so grateful to Dr. Debiparshad for my lower back surgery. I am 200 lbs overweight and was suffering so bad from back pain and burning leg and hip pain. I had a lower back surgery that other neuro surgeons said was be extremely hard and told me to lose weight, which I couldn’t because I could barely walk. 2 weeks after my surgery I was cured. I was able to exercise and now lost 20lbs. So happy !
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I had 4 years of back pain and leg pain and nothing was working. My other doctors told me I had permanent nerve damage because of numbness in my leg for 4 years. I had micro-surgery with Dr. Kevin Debiparshad and went home the same day. I now have no numbness or pain. I am so grateful and can hardly believe everything is gone. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. Debiparshad was excellent during my entire medical experience. He was very informative and empathetic with my situation. He explained very well the pros and cons of our options...and recommended the best option which was to do a micro decompression surgery. He also assisted in processing and pushing thru the operation because the our insurance company would give us so much problem with it. Overall, I am very happy and satisfied with my Doctor and the entire Nevada Spine clinic staff.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Extremely helpful. Very patient. Excellent manner.
    in Henderson, NV |
    I had my loxwer back surgery done by Dr. Kevin Debiparshad. He is the only one I would trust to get surgery from. I was on high doses of pain meds before my surgery and the injections didn't help me. I am now pain free and taking no medications. I was worried because I am over 70 years old, but everything went smoothly. Now I can get back to playing some golf, thanks very much !
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I HAVE HAD THE EXPEDIENCE TO BE UNDER THE CARE OF DR DEBIPARSHAD. HE IS A VERY GOOD SURGEON A VERY CARING PERSON. WHEN HE DID MY BACK SURGERY, I WAS NOT NERVOUS NOR SCARED. I TRUSTED HIM TO THE FULLEST. I AM DOING GOOD AND WALKING WITH NO PAIN ALL BECAUSE OF DR. DEBIPARSHAD. I WOULD RECOMEND HIM TO ALL WHO NEEDS HIM.
    in Bullhead, AZ |
    My arms were going numb and I was feeling weak with a difficult time to walk. I ended up in hospital where the doctors were telling me it was my back. Eventually I met Dr. Kevin D, who said it didn’t make sense. He did more tests and found out it was my neck and that I had a severe spine condition. I had neck surgery in the front and back. After surgery I could feel my arms and during the rehab my walking and strength got better. There is a long wait in office to see him but I am very grateful.
    in Las vegas, nv |
    I had awful neck and arm pain with tingling and numbness in my hands. It was very dreadful and was on a lot of painkillers. I had tried some injections, which didn’t seem to help. Finally, I saw Dr. Kevin Debiparshad and he fixed two discs in my neck. I am impressed with how well my incision healed, you can barely see it. I am happy with my surgery, no more numbness and pain. I am now proud to say that I am not taking any more pain meds.
    in North Las Vegas, NV |
    I had back surgery by Dr. Kevin Debiparshad a few months ago. I was doing some heavy lifting and began having severe back pain, spasms and shooting pains into my legs. I was very crippled and could barely get around.I ended up having my disc replaced and nerves freed-up. My leg pain was gone when I woke up in recovery and walking much better the first day after surgery. It has now been a few months and I have been running. I cannot thank him and his team enough for giving me my life back.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    March 2015 I started having loss of mobility and tingling in all my outer extremities, as a Vet I went to the VA to discover what was causing my situation, for almost a year I was misdiagnosed and my conditioned continued to deteriorate until Feb 17, 2016 when I woke that morning and could not stand, lift my arms, or legs, my wife called an ambulance and I was taken to the hospital and diagnosed with with herniated in my neck (C3 thru C6). Dr. Debiparshad, was the Doctor that explained to me ho
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I had a fall with bad breaks in my arm. My original orthopedic surgeon said he wouldn?t be able to fix, so I saw another surgeon covering at the hospital ER. Dr. K Debiparshad, had excellent bedside manner and explained to me the process and what to expect. He fixed me up and I was out of there by 24hrs. I am doing fantastic, despite what I have read about these elbow breaks, which lead to chronic pain, and poor range in the arm. I am lucky that I received such excellent care. Very Thankful!
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr. D, cured my back and leg pain. I couldn't walk even a block without having to sit down. I initially tried some injections, that didn't real work for me at all. Then I went with the surgery I have not had any leg pain since the day of surgery. After about 2-3 weeks the back was pretty much gone as well. It feels like night and day - I am so appreciative that I can walk with such ease. Thank you !
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I felt he was a great physician. Spent time discussing my case so I could understand what was going on. I went with him for surgery and I am doing great. Just finished physical therapy and back at work. I would definitely recommend
    Have you seen Dr. Kevin Debiparshad, MD?
    Are you Dr. Debiparshad?

Dr. Debiparshad's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

• Hip Fracture
    • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)

McGill University

Completed in 2014

Concordia University

Graduated in 2003

• French

Dr. Debiparshad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Debiparshad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery