Dr. Kevin F. Darr, MD

Covington Orthopedics
19343 Sunshine Ave
Covington, LA 70433 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Darr specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and practices in Covington, LA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Darr? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Darr's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Darr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Darr

Dr. Darr accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Darr has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Darr
Dr. Darr's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (22)
in Mandeville, LA |
Very personable. His staff are nice. He messed up my procedure, had prolonged problems post surgery. He knew I would need a knee replacement but took no consideration in the placement of my incision and left me with very little viable skin. He rushed to close my large incision, used a single running stitch in a highly mobile and stressed area on my leg leaving me with a scar that looks like Frankenstein and problems with healing because of his sloppy closure. Then, lengthy waiting in his office.
in Covington, LA |
My family has had Dr Kevin Darr perform numerous surgeries throughout the last 15-20 years. Each surgery a total success! Dr Darr is a caring,confident & dedicated surgeon. I highly recommend him!
in Covington, LA |
I saw him for 3 minutes. He came in the room said I didn't need surgery and left. 8 months later my foot is still broken. I should have had surgery or at minimum a cast not a walking boot everytime I went to see him I always saw his helper and I waited 4 hrs everytime!.
in New Orleans, LA |
Dr. Darr's staff, nursing, clerical and billing have all been such a blessing. Always very patient, pleasant and helpful. I was terribly frightened knowing that I had several different things going on, all which required surgery to repair. Dr. Darr is so knowledgeable and was so helpful in explaining each repair, not only to me but to my family after the surgery. The day after surgery, he showed us the video of the procedure describing in detail each thing he did.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin F. Darr, MD?
Are you Dr. Darr?