Dr. Kevin Cronin, MD

Dr. Kevin Cronin, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Cronin Medical Group 360 Station Dr Ste 201 Crystal Lake, IL 60014 Get Directions

Here at Cronin Medical Group we strive to perform the best care and treatment for all our patients. We are always willing to take the time needed to help solve issues and accommodate patients as needed. We have a well versed and nurturing staff that makes themselves available to any and all. Dr. Cronin makes sure to take his time with everyone and will listen and provide the best health care and medical therapies possible.

Dr. Kevin Cronin, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Crystal Lake, IL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Cronin is affiliated with Centegra Hospital - McHenry and Centegra Hospital - Woodstock.

Dr. Cronin's Experience

See how Dr. Cronin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cronin

Dr. Cronin accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Cronin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cronin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cronin to family and friends
Dr. Cronin's Performance
in Chicago, IL |
What a horrible human being Dr. Cronin of Cronin Medical Group He doesn't honor his Hippocratic oath. My husband has high blood pressure and high cholesterol. My husband made over 200 thousand dollars a year. Has gone to this doctor for 7 years. Last year he lost his job dealing with the government was new to us. We bounced 1 check to this 'doctor' I gave them my information so it would never happen again. This disgusting human being dropped my husband right before his prescription are due.
in Crystal Lake, IL |
It was my first visit, which is very nerve racking. It was a pleasure to meet and visit with Dr. Cronin. He immediately put me at ease. A very dear friend had recommended him as my doctor left her practice and moved to another location. I was apprehensive, at my age of 73, it is not easy to begin again. He is fabulous. A very caring, sweet human being. He put me at ease, talked with me at length about my well being and we ended our first visit I believe on a very good level.
in Lake in the Hills, IL |
I have had auto-immune problems since I was 26. I'm now 45 so half my life, I've lived with Crohn's Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis and all of the pain, discomfort and embarrassment that goes along with it. So many doctors that I see are condescending and seem to think somehow I've had this disease for 20+ years and am clueless about it. Dr. Cronin once told me I probably know more about Crohn's Disease than most gastroenterologists. The reason I adore Dr. Cronin is that he LISTENS.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Cronin, MD?
Are you Dr. Cronin?

Compare Dr. Cronin

Dr. Cronin's Care Philosophy

Dr. Cronin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics

Dr. Cronin has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cronin's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

Cook County Hospital

Completed in 1999

University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Cronin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cronin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics