Dr. Kevin Crawford, MD

Dr. Kevin Crawford, MD

Dermatology  |
Male

Dr. Kevin Crawford, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Columbus, IN. He has been practicing for 15 years. Read his story

Forefront Dermatology - Columbus

244 Westwood Blvd

Columbus, IN 47201

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Crawford

See how frequently Dr. Crawford performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Excision of Benign Skin Lesion
Cancer
Ringworm

Dr. Crawford's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Crawford's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Crawford "Dr. Crawford is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and a fellowship trained Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer surgeon. He has completed an intensive training program in skin cancer surgery and advanced facial reconstruction. His professional areas of interest are skin cancer detection/treatment and Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery."

This content was provided by Dr. Crawford "Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out."

• Dermatology
  • Mohs Micrographic Surgery

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Infections
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Hives
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Mohs Surgery
  • Mole Removal
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Xavier University
  • Emory University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Andrews Afb
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Crawford has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American Society for Mohs Surgery, Board Member
  • American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, Member
  • Indiana Academy of Dermatology, Member

Dr. Crawford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crawford to family and friends
Dr. Crawford's Performance
in Springville, IN |
Everything went great. You guys are wonderful
in Seymour, INI |
Everything was good. Everybody was pleasant and easy going.
in Elletsville, IN |
Everything went great. They staff was great as usual. They were very and attentive. and cordial.
in Columbus, IN |
My visit went great today. Dr. Crawford was very informative and explained everything.
in Austin, IN |
Everything went just fine. I think you all are great.
in Seymour, IN |
Always great. The staff did a great job. Dr. Crawford is very good to his patients. Great manors.
in Spencer, IN |
Everything was good. Marie was really kind and calming.
in Columbus, IN |
My visit went exceptionally well. Exceptional staff that treated me very well.
in Columbus, IN |
My visit was good today. The staff was awesome and always made sure I was doing okay!
in Bloomington, IN |
You guys are excellent. Every did a good job, I was very scared but everyone was able to help keep me calm.
in Clarksville, IN |
Everything went just fine. This is an extremely efficient practice.
in Seymour, IN |
Everything went good. The staff was good. Always professional.
Bloomington,IN |
Everything went just fine.
in Columbus, IN |
I really like the facility
in Columbus, IN |
everything went just fine.
in Bloomington, IN |
everything went fine today, everything was great.
Dugger, IN |
Dr. Crawford has performed the MOHs surgery a couple of times - I have been very pleased with his expertise and compassionate demeanor. Supporting staff is qualified, courteous, and informative. Highly recommend Dr. Crawford.
Bloomington, IN |
Dr. Crawford was nice and professional. His staff were great also! My first time at a dermatologist and it all went smoothly.
in English, IN |
Everything really went well. I'm glad its done! Everything was beautiful and much better than expected. Everyone was just excellent.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Everything went okay. Everybody did a great job. I'm not a complainer but you guys did a great job.
Hi Thank for you for the 5 star rating, positive feedback, and taking the time to leave a review. I appreciate it very much.
in Seymour, IN |
Everything went ok today.
in Peru, IN |
Everything went great. Everybody was good.
in Bloomington, IN |
Totally satisfied with Dr. Crawford and his entire staff! Everyone is so nice, friendly and professional but at the same time makes you comfortable and at ease with your procedure. No issues with surgery for removable of skin cancer and instructions for post-op was precise and simple. Thank you so much for doing an awesome procedure without pain or issues. God Bless!
in Seymour, IN |
Everything went great! Everyone is very friendly!
Hi Thank you for the 5 star rating. I appreciate it very much.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Personable, knowledgeable, friendly and engaging. While I experienced some scheduling system challenges they were not staff originated. If anything the staff and Dr. Crawford were exception in their approach to customer satisfaction, procedure education and post surgical care and follow up.
in Indianapolis., IN |
Everything went well!
in Seymour, IN |
everything went ok, everyone was nice
in Columbus, IN |
Dr. Crawford and his staff are awesome! I highly recommend anyone needing a Dermatologist to see him.
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr Crawford is always very thorough and answers my questions. I would recommend him with no hesitations or reservations.
in Nashville, IN |
Everything went just fine. Everybody has been very pleasant and efficient. Great!
in Bloomington, IN |
Everything went okay. The staff was great. Really appreciated everything. Being on Tricare and you accepting Tricare was beneficial.
Everything went fine.
in Scottsburg, IN |
Everything went great. She was wonderful and you were wonderful. I didn't feel anything so all was very good!
in Martinsville, IN |
Everything went well today!
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in Bloominton, IN |
Dr. Crawford is wonderful!
Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
in Bloomington, IN |
Excellent care for my aging skin: awesome staff is helpful, attentive. Dr. Crawford has a pleasant manner and keeps me informed. Thank you , Dr. Crawford -- ! Happy patient
Thank you for the positive feedback, 5 star rating and taking the time to post a review.
everything went well
in Seymour, IN |
Everything has went just wonderful! I am so grateful! You're one of my heros doc for helping me with all this. I'm forever so thankful for everything. I am so happy and very well pleased with Helen and Sam both. And Marie was sweet too when she helped me for a little while. And I like Cora upstairs doc, she's nice.
in Columbus, IN |
Everything went wonderful today. Everybody was great and I was numbed perfectly so I am not going to have to worry about that anymore. Dr Crawford is very nice and always answers all your questions. I would say it was good, I couldn't ask for anymore!
in Seymour, IN |
i would have like to been better informed about what was going to happen today.
in Franklin, IN |
Dr. Crawford is absolutely amazing! I tell everyone, if you need a dermatologist go to him. He doesn't hesitate to get you diagnosed and immediately treated! Would give him 10 stars if so could. Kim Gabbard
in Scottsburg, IN |
Everything went well. it was as good as it was last time. This office is nice and it is very nice to come to an office like yours rather than having to go to a hospital. Everybody is very pleasant here!
in Lanesville, IN |
I would highly recommend Dr. Crawford. He and his staff were very friendly and professional. He explained things well and even called me after the procedure to see how I was doing.
Marengo, IN |
It was very easy to get an appointment. Dr. Crawford gives out his own personal cell phone number in case anything concerning should come up. He also makes sure you are well taken care of in his own office. After having said this, I will say Iit was awful trying to get the correct FMLA paperwork from them. They are almost too big of an operation and sometimes with growth , customer service and professionalism are the first to go.. I'm currently still a patient.
Hi Thank you for posting a review. I appreciate your feedback.
in Green Bay, WI |
you're all really awesome.
in Bunker Hill , In |
Dr. Crawford and his staff are a "well oiled team". They are professional and friendly. The entire team worked very well together. They made my visit as comfortable as possible and showed genuine concern for my comfort during my procedure. Thank you Dr. Crawford for completing my procedure with confidence and professionalism. I would without any hesitation recommend Dr Crawford and his team.
in Seymour, IN |
I've very pleased with Dr. Crawford. My daughters and I see him, my dad also is a patient with Dr. Crawford. I highly recommend him to any one regardless of their dermatological concerns, he has treated any given family member from any of the following issues; ranging from acne, eczema, vasculitis to cancer. Highly knowledgeable, professional and always caring. A great doctor.
in Mooresville, IN |
Everything was Peachy!
in Green Bay, WI |
Everything was great! Everybody was fine
in Green Bay, WI |
everybody was very nice, and I was provided a blanket to keep warm.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Crawford, MD?

Visit Dr. Crawford

Dr. Crawford accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.