Dr. Kevin Crawford, MD

258 reviews

Forefront Dermatology - Columbus

244 Westwood Blvd

Columbus, IN 47201

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Crawford

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

Personal Bio

Dr. Crawford is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and a fellowship trained Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer surgeon. He has completed an intensive training program in skin cancer surgery and advanced facial reconstruction. His professional areas of interest are skin cancer detection/treatment and Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery.

Dr. Crawford's Experience

Dr. Crawford's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology
  • Mohs Micrographic Surgery

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Mohs Surgery
  • Mole Removal
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Xavier University
  • Emory University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Andrews AFB
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Crawford has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • American Society for Mohs Surgery, Board Member
  • American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, Member
  • Indiana Academy of Dermatology, Member

Dr. Crawford's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crawford to family and friends
Dr. Crawford's Performance
in Lanesville, IN |
I would highly recommend Dr. Crawford. He and his staff were very friendly and professional. He explained things well and even called me after the procedure to see how I was doing.
in Seymour, IN |
Everything was fine. Everyone did a good job, and were fast!
Marengo, IN |
It was very easy to get an appointment. Dr. Crawford gives out his own personal cell phone number in case anything concerning should come up. He also makes sure you are well taken care of in his own office. After having said this, I will say Iit was awful trying to get the correct FMLA paperwork from them. They are almost too big of an operation and sometimes with growth , customer service and professionalism are the first to go.. I'm currently still a patient.
in Green Bay, WI |
you're all really awesome.
in Bunker Hill , In |
Dr. Crawford and his staff are a "well oiled team". They are professional and friendly. The entire team worked very well together. They made my visit as comfortable as possible and showed genuine concern for my comfort during my procedure. Thank you Dr. Crawford for completing my procedure with confidence and professionalism. I would without any hesitation recommend Dr Crawford and his team.
in Seymour, IN |
I've very pleased with Dr. Crawford. My daughters and I see him, my dad also is a patient with Dr. Crawford. I highly recommend him to any one regardless of their dermatological concerns, he has treated any given family member from any of the following issues; ranging from acne, eczema, vasculitis to cancer. Highly knowledgeable, professional and always caring. A great doctor.
in Mooresville, IN |
Everything was Peachy!
in Green Bay, WI |
Everything was great! Everybody was fine
in Indianapolis, IN |
Everything was great! You were all really helpful and nice. Could not have been more professional. You answered all of my questions and were helpful and courteous.
in Franklin, IN |
Everything went good like always. I love your staff, Samantha is my favorite. I tell everybody "You guys have any skin problems or issues to go see Dr Crawford."
in Green Bay, WI |
everybody was very nice, and I was provided a blanket to keep warm.
in Greenwood, IN |
Everything went good. They all seem to be very well trained.
in Clear Creek, IN |
Everything was good!
in Jeffersonville, IN |
Everything was good and went great.
in Seymour, in |
Dr Crawford and his staff were excellent with me. They explained the procedure to me and what they were doing and answered all my questions. They are also available to call if you have any issues and concerns.
in Edinburgh |
I wasn't able to go to sleep. I feel real good, how about you?
everything was ok.
in Setmour, In |
im satisfied
in Seymour,IN |
Everything was good. The staff was very good. We were worked in quickly.
in Deputy, IN |
everything has been great.
in Bloomington, IN |
Everything went well!
in Columbus, IN |
Had a spot removed from my back yesterday. Excellent staff, they worked very hard to make sure I was comfortable. Doctor very professional. I was surprised when later that day Dr. Crawford called me to check on my well being. I would highly recommend.
in Salem, IN |
Everybody was friendly and everything was good!
in Seymour, IN |
Everybody was really good.
My experience with Dr. Crawford and his staff was a positive one. I received prompt attention upon my arrival at the clinic. The procedure was explained thoroughly, and Dr. Crawford was quite precise about what would transpire. The nurses were courteous and very informative. I left with clear expectations as well as complete post surgery instructions. Dr. Crawford called later that day to check on my recovery. I certainly appreciated that! I would definitely recommend Dr. Crawford and staff.
in Seymour, IN |
Just fine. Everything was good, great!
in Bloomington, IN |
Everything went fine.
in Scottsburg, IN |
He is very nice always asking if I'm doing ok during procedures, I would recommend him too anyone. I think it would be easier to schedule an appointment if your staff would just discuss test results and options on the phone instead of using an appointment time that could be used by someone else needing to be seen. It took me 3 months to get an appointment just to be seen for the first time, very wasteful. But I really like this Dr.
in Seymour |
Everything was wonderful. Better than cataract surgery! Staff is excellent and I'm very impressed. You guys are on it!
in Depauw, IN |
Everything went just fine. The staff was very good.
in Salem, IN |
Everything went good. The staff were very nice. I was pretty comfortable. I was glad it wasnt one my face this time.
in Columbus, IN |
staff has been very kind and efficient.
in North Vernon,IN |
I did alright. Everybody seems good. Let's put it that way.
in Mitchell, IN |
You guys did an excellent job! In and out of here, that's what I like!
in Lexington, IN |
It was fine today. It was great. Efficient.
in Lexington, IN |
Everything was fine! The only thing that hurt was my back. The staff were great and did a wonderful job!
in Mitchell, IN |
Everything went great for me today. Staff was very good today. I felt very comfortable. I was very confident in their competence.
in Franklin, IN |
I have had to have melanoma removed from my arm twice now. Dr. Crawford is an amazing doc and I tell everybody if they ever need a dermatologist to call him. He is most excellent, caring and thorough!!
in Bloomington, iN |
Everything went perfectly! The staff are very friendly and very efficient and accommodating!
in Salem, IN |
Everything went well today. Everyone did great.
corydon, in 47112 |
Dr. Crawford gave me the re-insurance I needed that I was going to be taken care of professionally and he showed me respect and he answered all my questions before and during the procedure The other thing I thought that was nice he called me latter in the evening to see how I was doing. Great job Dr. Crawford Thank you.
in Seymour, IN |
The needles were the only part that hurt everything else was fine!
Everyone was nice.
Indianapolis, IN |
I recently went in for a skin cancer screening for a spot I was concerned about. I had a biopsy done which confirmed cancer. I then had a follow up appointment where I was given the choice of having Mohs or an excision. The NP recommended Mohs because it's more effective and results in less scaring. I was dismayed to find out while being prepped to have Mohs, that my spot had been incorrectly rated making me ineligible for this procedure and they would instead have to do an incision.
in Gasport, IN |
Everything went fine. The staff did a great job.
in columbus, IN |
Everything went well. Dr. Crawford is very patient and everybody did a great job.
in Seymour, IN |
Everything went fine. They were all good.
in Corydon, IN |
I've heard half a dozen people around Corydon that they really like Forefront. I am also thrilled that Forefront accepts Tricare.
in North Vernon, IN |
Everything went okay today.
in Franklin, IN |
things went well. everybody was really nice and friendly.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Crawford, MD?

Visit Dr. Crawford

Dr. Crawford accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dermatologists at Forefront Dermatology - Columbus