Dr. Kevin Crawford, MD

Dr. Kevin Crawford, MD

Dermatology  |
Male
247 reviews

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Crawford's Experience

See how Dr. Crawford's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Crawford

Dr. Crawford accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Crawford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Crawford to family and friends
Dr. Crawford's Performance
in Clear Creek, IN |
Everything was good!
in Jeffersonville, IN |
Everything was good and went great.
in Seymour, in |
Dr Crawford and his staff were excellent with me. They explained the procedure to me and what they were doing and answered all my questions. They are also available to call if you have any issues and concerns.
in Edinburgh |
I wasn't able to go to sleep. I feel real good, how about you?
in Green Bay, WI |
everything was ok.
in Setmour, In |
im satisfied
in Seymour, IN |
It was excellent. Real good.
in Seymour,IN |
Everything was good. The staff was very good. We were worked in quickly.
in Lexington, IN |
Did great! They are the best I ever went to.
in Deputy, IN |
everything has been great.
Everything went well!
in Columbus, IN |
Had a spot removed from my back yesterday. Excellent staff, they worked very hard to make sure I was comfortable. Doctor very professional. I was surprised when later that day Dr. Crawford called me to check on my well being. I would highly recommend.
in Salem, IN |
Everybody was friendly and everything was good!
in Seymour, IN |
Everybody was really good.
My experience with Dr. Crawford and his staff was a positive one. I received prompt attention upon my arrival at the clinic. The procedure was explained thoroughly, and Dr. Crawford was quite precise about what would transpire. The nurses were courteous and very informative. I left with clear expectations as well as complete post surgery instructions. Dr. Crawford called later that day to check on my recovery. I certainly appreciated that! I would definitely recommend Dr. Crawford and staff.
in Seymour, IN |
Just fine. Everything was good, great!
in Seymour, IN |
I think you all do great! Everybody have been really good. Every time we've been here everybody has been really good.
Indianapolis, IN |
Everything went great. They did a great job. Samantha did a great job with the needles because I do not like needles!
Everything went fine.
in Scottsburg, IN |
He is very nice always asking if I'm doing ok during procedures, I would recommend him too anyone. I think it would be easier to schedule an appointment if your staff would just discuss test results and options on the phone instead of using an appointment time that could be used by someone else needing to be seen. It took me 3 months to get an appointment just to be seen for the first time, very wasteful. But I really like this Dr.
in Seymour |
Everything was wonderful. Better than cataract surgery! Staff is excellent and I'm very impressed. You guys are on it!
in Depauw, IN |
Everything went just fine. The staff was very good.
in Salem, IN |
Everything went good. The staff were very nice. I was pretty comfortable. I was glad it wasnt one my face this time.
in Columbus, IN |
staff has been very kind and efficient.
in North Vernon,IN |
I did alright. Everybody seems good. Let's put it that way.
in Mitchell, IN |
You guys did an excellent job! In and out of here, that's what I like!
in Lexington, IN |
It was fine today. It was great. Efficient.
in Lexington, IN |
Everything was fine! The only thing that hurt was my back. The staff were great and did a wonderful job!
in Mitchell, IN |
Everything went great for me today. Staff was very good today. I felt very comfortable. I was very confident in their competence.
in Franklin, IN |
I have had to have melanoma removed from my arm twice now. Dr. Crawford is an amazing doc and I tell everybody if they ever need a dermatologist to call him. He is most excellent, caring and thorough!!
in Bloomington, iN |
Everything went perfectly! The staff are very friendly and very efficient and accommodating!
in Salem, IN |
Everything went well today. Everyone did great.
corydon, in 47112 |
Dr. Crawford gave me the re-insurance I needed that I was going to be taken care of professionally and he showed me respect and he answered all my questions before and during the procedure The other thing I thought that was nice he called me latter in the evening to see how I was doing. Great job Dr. Crawford Thank you.
in Seymour, IN |
The needles were the only part that hurt everything else was fine!
Everyone was nice.
Indianapolis, IN |
I recently went in for a skin cancer screening for a spot I was concerned about. I had a biopsy done which confirmed cancer. I then had a follow up appointment where I was given the choice of having Mohs or an excision. The NP recommended Mohs because it's more effective and results in less scaring. I was dismayed to find out while being prepped to have Mohs, that my spot had been incorrectly rated making me ineligible for this procedure and they would instead have to do an incision.
in Gasport, IN |
Everything went fine. The staff did a great job.
in columbus, IN |
Everything went well. Dr. Crawford is very patient and everybody did a great job.
in Seymour, IN |
Everything went fine. They were all good.
in Corydon, IN |
I've heard half a dozen people around Corydon that they really like Forefront. I am also thrilled that Forefront accepts Tricare.
in North Vernon, IN |
Everything went okay today.
in Franklin, IN |
things went well. everybody was really nice and friendly.
in Hanover, IN |
I am very pleased with Dr. Crawford. I have seen him multiple times for botox (love the outcome!), skin cancer and other dermatology issues. He is a very skilled surgeon. My scars from him removing my skin cancers (melanoma and basal cell) are truly unbelievable. I am not even a year out yet and they look amazing; can barely see them (one of them is 6 inches long). He has a very calming personality that makes every visit with him extremely comfortable.
in Austin, IN |
Everything went good. Everyone did great.
in Seymour, IN |
I have no complaints! Everyone was excellent! They have a positive approach.
in Madison, IN |
Everything went okay today. Everything is always good. Everyone always do such a good job.
in New Albany, IN |
Everything went okay today. Everybody was great.
Bloomington, IN |
I had epidermal cysts removed from my neck and back yesterday by Dr. Crawford and his team. I knew he was good already during the procedure because of his ability to communicate with me and his team. He put me at ease by being attentive throughout to how I was feeling. Now today there is no infection and healing is on the way. Five stars plus.
in Bedford, IN |
They done fine.
in Bloomington, IN |
Everyone was very friendly!
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Crawford, MD?

Compare Dr. Crawford

More Dermatologists at Forefront Dermatology - Columbus

Dr. Crawford says...

Dr. Crawford is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and a fellowship trained Mohs Micrographic Skin Cancer surgeon. He has completed an intensive training program in skin cancer surgery and advanced facial reconstruction. His professional areas of interest are skin cancer detection/treatment and Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery.

Dr. Crawford's Care Philosophy

Dr. Crawford's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Crawford has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Crawford's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Mole
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection