Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Kevin Corry, DDS
Dr. Kevin Corry, DDS is a dentist who practices in Union, NJ. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Corry is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center.

990 Rahway Ave

Union, NJ 07083

• QualCare

Learn about Dr. Corry

My staff and I strive to make every patient as comfortable as possible. We use the most modern techniques and equipment to provide safe, comprehensive and stress free care. Our goal is to make every experience so special that you want your entire family to be treated in our office.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dental Implant
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Mount Sinai Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Mount Sinai Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Corry has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Corry has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Corry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Corry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Corry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Corry to family and friends
Dr. Corry's Performance
in New Jersey, NY |
Dr. Corry removed my wisdom teeth under sedation and it was a very positive experience. His staff made sure I felt comfortable and I felt no pain during the procedure. Everything was explained to me in detail so I knew exactly what to expect. The entire office was extremely pleasant and welcoming so I felt very comfortable in Dr. Corry's care. I would definitely recommend him.
in Westfield, NJ |
My anticipation awaiting two molar extractions were significantly stressful. Upon my arrival, I was greeted with such kindness that my initial stress level was reduced. Upon being placed into the "operating " I was treated with caring and gentleness by the 2 surgical assistants which complimented the comfort and professionalism of the office. I then met Dr. Corry who explained the entire process in a simple comforting manner. After being prepared for the oral surgery the procedure was flawless.
in Springfield, NJ |
Dr. Corey is THE BEST!!! My 12 year old son is a super nervous kid. From our consultation to the day that we went in for the procedure Dr. Corry made my son feel comfortable...the day of his wisdom tooth removal Dr. Corry took his time talking to him and making him feel calm and let me tell it is very difficult to calm my son down especially since this was his first time ever having anything done to his mouth. I will always refer Dr. Corry to anyone especially anyone who is extremly nervous
Maplewood, NJ |
I AM 67 YEARS OLD AND ALWAYS SCARED OF DENTISTS MY EXPERIANCE WITH DR CORRY WAS THE BEST THAT I EVER HAD NO TRUBLE NO PAIN THE STAFF WAS PERFECY AND I MEAN IT I WILL NEVER BE AFREAD TO SEE HIM AGAIN ANTHONY
Newark, NJ |
My family has used him for years. He does not take our insurance, but quite frankly I don't care. He is wonderful,cheerful,i just can't say enough, staff is great. He explains all options to you, and what would work. I had 2 dental implants that were painless. Only used Novocaine. My child will need implants when she gets older, because of missing adult teeth. When I mentioned Dr. Corry to him, he could not be happier, and also told me Dr. Corry is also on the board/staff(?) at overlook.
in Union NJ |
I just went to Dr Corry to have a tooth removed- I highly recommend him- He explained all my options. The process was PAINLESS!!! Thank you Dr Corry!
Union, NJ |
Dr. Corry is the best oral surgeon I have ever seen. I have been to him numerious times for teeth removal. I feel so confident with him I did not need even want laugh & gas for my wisdom teeth removal, just a shot of novacaine and I was fine. I recommend him to everyone.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Corry, DDS?
Are you Dr. Corry?