Dr. Kevin Cavanaugh, MD

Dr. Kevin Cavanaugh, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·

Dr. Kevin Cavanaugh, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Longmont, CO and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in ear, nose, and throat, facial plastic & reconstructive surgery, and more.

Front Range Oto/Facl Plstc Sgy

1325 Dry Creek Dr Ste 103

Longmont, CO 80503

• Golden Rule
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Cavanaugh

See how frequently Dr. Cavanaugh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Earwax Buildup
Dizziness
Ear Disorders

Dr. Cavanaugh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Cavanaugh "I have been in practice in Boulder County since 2002. As my practice has grown, I have been seeing more and more patients from this area. Thus, I have decided to open up an office to better serve the patients that live in this area. I can usually see patients myself within a week. If it is an urgent matter, I can usually see them sooner. I grew up in Longmont and went to high school in Denver. I commuted through the Broomfield/Lafayette/Louisville area during high school, and I have seen it change tremendously in my lifetime. I completed medical school and did my otolaryngology residency at Loyola-Chicago. Then, I completed a one year fellowship in facial plastics through the University of Texas-Houston. I have been in solo practice since 2001. My patient population has covered all ages. I truly have enjoyed practicing in the place where I grew up."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Allergy
  • Allergy & Asthma
  • Allergy & Immunology
  • Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Laryngology
  • Otolaryngic Allergy
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Rhinology
  • Sinus Surgery

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Notre Dame
  • Loyola University Of Chicago / Stritch School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Facial Plastic Surgery Associates
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Cavanaugh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cavanaugh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cavanaugh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cavanaugh's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cavanaugh to family and friends

Dr. Cavanaugh's Performance

I have suffered positional vertigo for as long as I can remember. At the age of 63, I cannot remember the last time I could lie flat on the floor without my head being elevated. Their treatment for my vertigo has produced positive results.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I'd like to take a minute to thank Dr. Cavanaugh and his staff. I came to Dr. Cavanaugh with some nasal polyps, heavy snoring and a potentially serious sleep apnea situation, I was at my wits end. Dr. Cavanaugh was able to quickly determine a course of action, he was able to perform surgery that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very thorough, professional, and caring.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He is aggressive and dismissive. Pain exists to him on a scale of 1–10 and that’s it. He wants a number and no explanation. He doesn’t care what you’re feeling. I’ve never felt so triggered by a physician and he should not be a clinician interacting with patients. Why do these people want to be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
I highly recommend Dr. Cavanaugh and his associate, Dr. Barak, Audiologist. They provided me with excellent and professional care in a timely manner. Dr. Barak fitted me with hearing aids that I am extremely pleased about. Dr. Cavanaugh diagnosed and treated severe nose bleeds. Their office is...more
Are you Dr. Cavanaugh?