Dr. Kevin Cahill, DT

Preventive Medicine •  Male • Age 84

Dr. Cahill

Kevin M Cahill MD

850 5TH AVE New York, NY 10065

Dr. Kevin Cahill, DT is a Preventive Medicine Specialist in New York, NY and has over 59 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Weill Cornell Medical medical school in 1961. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cahill to book an appointment.

Dr. Cahill's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cahill

4.5

Dr. Cahill?
Dr Cahill is a kind, gentle man, who is an expert in his field! I returned from China extremely ill and he tested and confirmed I had a parasite! He prescribed medication and followed up! I can’t thank him enough for his expertise and caring way!
Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Cahill, DT?
It was a very positive experience! Dr Cahill took the sample himself, sent it out, made he diagnosis, put me on a round of antibiotics and the parasite was gone! It did take a couple months for the symptoms to go away. He answered all of my questions. He’s clearly very experienced in this area. Several friends have had the same experience.
Laurie – Sep 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Cahill, DT?
I was a patient of Dr. Cahill long ago. Like others, I had symptoms which other doctors couldn't diagnose, even after lab work at well known NYC labs. Dr. Cahill did his own lab work, found the cause, a parasite, and treated the parasite. It didn't respond to the usual treatment and required treatment with two courses of another drug, but he cured it. Of course doing his own lab work was more expensive than a large lab facility, and his visits were lengthy and detailed. Well worth it.
Nov 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Cahill, DT?
Dr Kevin M Cahill charged my Amex card: $400.000 and also billing my Medicare card: $300.000 as Medicare only approved: $192.22 and Kevin M Cahill MD ignored Amex dispute dept regarding a refund as Kevin M Cahill was paid twice. Also , Kevin M Cahill does not believe in clinical diagnosis ; that is Kevin M Cahill solely relies on lab tests that can be inaccurate. My labs done by Kevin M Cahill MD were inacurate.
Oct 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Cahill, DT?
I went to see Dr. Cahill several weeks ago! He is to the point. Gentle hands and finds out what is wrong! I have been miserable for months with so many different symptoms! Yes I had a parasite and he is treating me for it as I leave this review. Highly knowledgeable and a kind human being.
Phyllis S – Jul 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Cahill, DT?
This man is an angel. I went through the worst times of my life with no explanation of what was happening to me. All of my Dr.'s were baffled. I was at my wits end when I went to see Cahill. He found out what was wrong with me. Trust in someone other than yourself sometimes, you might be surprised. In a world where everyone tries to get over on everyone, he stands set apart.
Brooks Dreyer in Mount Holly, NJ – Mar 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Cahill, DT?
Lab and drug conveyor belt. How many $550 screenings can we fit in a day. A years' long illness was destroying every aspect of my life, and he came highly recommended - but he rushed me in and out, wouldn't stop to listen to a word I said, wouldnt look at photos I'd brought, left the exam room after taking a skin and stool sample without saying if he'd be back. An aide promplty rushed me to the cash register where they wanted their $550. No results call. I called three times, vague answ
New York, NY – Feb 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Cahill, DT?
The only doctor in NYC who thoroughly screens for parasites and treats them thoroughly and effectively.
Jennifer in New York, NY – Aug 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Cahill, DT?
Dr . Cahill was extremely sweet and intelligent, however his front desk receptionist is rude, unkind and incompetent. She never filled my prescription. I called her, the pharmacist called her. We both spoke to her numerous times in the day and she promised she would get it in, she could have given them the information right then on the phone and didn't. She never called it in or called back at all that day and it still has not been called in.
NY, NY – May 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Cahill, DT?

How was your experience with Dr. Cahill?

• Preventive Medicine