Dr. Kevin Cahill, MD

Dr. Kevin Cahill, MD

Tropical Medicine  ·
Dr. Kevin Cahill, MD is a tropical medicine specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 54 years. He graduated from Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University in 1961 and specializes in tropical medicine and preventive medicine.

850 5th Ave

4.5

Dr. Cahill?
Dr. Cahill's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Cahill, MD
I was a patient of Dr. Cahill long ago. Like others, I had symptoms which other doctors couldn't diagnose, even after lab work at well known NYC labs. Dr. Cahill did his own lab work, found the cause, a parasite, and treated the parasite. It didn't respond to the usual treatment and required treatment with two courses of another drug, but he cured it. Of course doing his own lab work was more expensive than a large lab facility, and his visits were lengthy and detailed. Well worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Cahill, MD?
Dr Kevin M Cahill charged my Amex card: $400.000 and also billing my Medicare card: $300.000 as Medicare only approved: $192.22 and Kevin M Cahill MD ignored Amex dispute dept regarding a refund as Kevin M Cahill was paid twice. Also , Kevin M Cahill does not believe in clinical diagnosis ; that is Kevin M Cahill solely relies on lab tests that can be inaccurate. My labs done by Kevin M Cahill MD were inacurate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Cahill, MD?
I went to see Dr. Cahill several weeks ago! He is to the point. Gentle hands and finds out what is wrong! I have been miserable for months with so many different symptoms! Yes I had a parasite and he is treating me for it as I leave this review. Highly knowledgeable and a kind human being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Cahill, MD?
This man is an angel. I went through the worst times of my life with no explanation of what was happening to me. All of my Dr.'s were baffled. I was at my wits end when I went to see Cahill. He found out what was wrong with me. Trust in someone other than yourself sometimes, you might be surprised. In a world where everyone tries to get over on everyone, he stands set apart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Cahill, MD?
Lab and drug conveyor belt. How many $550 screenings can we fit in a day. A years' long illness was destroying every aspect of my life, and he came highly recommended - but he rushed me in and out, wouldn't stop to listen to a word I said, wouldnt look at photos I'd brought, left the exam room after taking a skin and stool sample without saying if he'd be back. An aide promplty rushed me to the cash register where they wanted their $550. No results call. I called three times, vague answ
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Cahill, MD?
The only doctor in NYC who thoroughly screens for parasites and treats them thoroughly and effectively.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Cahill, MD?
Dr . Cahill was extremely sweet and intelligent, however his front desk receptionist is rude, unkind and incompetent. She never filled my prescription. I called her, the pharmacist called her. We both spoke to her numerous times in the day and she promised she would get it in, she could have given them the information right then on the phone and didn't. She never called it in or called back at all that day and it still has not been called in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Cahill, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cahill?