Dr. Kevin Brown, DO

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Brown

Dr. Kevin Brown, DO is an internal medicine specialist in Reno, NV and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med in 1996 and specializes in internal medicine and emergency medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Brown accepts

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check if Dr. Brown treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Brown's conditions and procedures:

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Biopsy
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders

Dr. Brown?
Dr. Brown's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Brown, DO
RecentMost Helpful
I guarantee that Dr. Brown's practice is unmatched in every aspect of care in comparison with any other office that you will find in this area. Becoming one of his patients was the best decision I have ever made for myself. The unparalleled amount of time and energy he puts in to each patient truly shows how much he values each and every one. He never makes you feel rushed at appointments and always has availability. You are even able to contact him with ease outside of traditional office hours.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
Best doctor I have ever gone to. He always is about to fit me in when I need it. Listens to all my concerns. I drive 2 1/2 hours for my appointments. Well Worth the trip and time. Thank you again Dr. Brown Breeze??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
He is a fantastic physician who takes the necessary time Witt his patients. My whole family go to him and the care has been excellent for all of us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
I have been a patient of Dr. brown’s for more than two years now. So far I am extremely happy with his service. I can get in touch with him easily. He has called to check on me after hours and I feel that he is genuinely interested in helping his patients. He spends as much time with a patient as is needed. I really like that he has no staff so there is no one between patient and doctor. I was Used to the 5” office visit and trying to get questions answered in that amount of time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
He’s the best doctor I’ve ever had!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
I've never had a better doctor experience. I will never go back to an insurance based practice. The fact that I get to speak and see my doctor regularly is amazing. Not only is that part of it amazing, but Dr. Brown truly cares about his patients and has helped me in so many ways. Bravo!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
Certainly the most caring and personal Doctor I've ever experienced but that's not why I go there. His level of experience, knowledge and decision making makes you realize you're getting the best possible care. Accessibility is incredible either through his website, app or phone, there is no waiting room or scheduling delays. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
It is so comforting to know that with a phone call I can reach Dr. Brown himself. He is thorough, experienced, professional, kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
Dr. Brown is amazing. The health challenges my husband and I have had have been considerable. Through all of our treatment, Dr. Brown has given us better care than we have ever had from any other doctor. He is incredibily accessible, and that accessibility has saved us so much worry and uncertainty. It is so nice to have an excellent physician who makes it clear that he genuinely cares about his patients and takes responsibility for giving them proactive care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
I’ve been a patient with Dr. Brown at Ideal Medical for almost two years, and it has been one of the best decisions for my health that I’ve ever made. If you want a Dr. who is incredibly responsive, knowledgeable, personable, and truly cares about his patients, then look no further than Dr. Brown!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
My husband and I are in our seventies. This is the best physician care we have ever received. Dr Brown is thorough with physical exams, easily accessible for scheduling, readily responsive through text messages, and quick to refer us to appropriate specialists when necessary. We pay him a yearly fee which eliminates all hassle with insurances. Consequently, he is readily accessible twenty-four seven. The best ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
Changing my provider to Dr. Brown at Ideal Medical was one of the best decisions I have made. He takes the time to get to know you and not just have you fill at forms. His approach is comprehensive and thorough and makes me feel comfortable and confident with my medical decisions. He is focused on total health and wellness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
In the Reno area, you will find nobody better than Dr. Kevin Brown. He has superb education and training and experience. He is personable and cares very much. Well worth the money and peace of mind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
Dr. Brown is an excellent physician. He cares deeply about the overall well being of his patients. I would recommend him 10/10 times. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes his time to make sure he knows exactly what is going on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
Dr. Brown is always available for questions or concerns, friendly, caring and committed to his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
Dr. Brown was amazing! He got me in right away and addresses all of my concerns. He was even able to complete the necessary treatment right then and it was completely painless. He is very knowledgeable and explained everything very well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
I've been a patient of Dr. Brown's since he first began his concierge practice a couple of years ago. My wife and I were looking for a medical professional that would take a personal interest in our health, and Dr. Brown was recommended to us. Since joining his service, we have recommended him to several friends and family members as well. I've never had a physician that truly cared about my health as much as Dr. Brown does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
My experience with Dr. Brown is great! He spends time and listens to all my concerns. He is easy to communicate with and quickly returns my calls. It is very easy to make appointments and I'm usually seen the same day or within 24 hours. It's nice to have a doctor who cares about your health! I think his the best!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
Dr. Brown is an exceptional physician. He is knowledgable and precise with his diagnosis and his bedside manner is reassuring and informative. He absolutely goes the extra mile is tending to your care and to your needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Brown, DO?
He is caring and professional, My husband and I are very satisfied with his services.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Brown?