Dr. Kevin Blumenthal, MD

Urology ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Blumenthal

Natural Transplants, Hair Restoration Clinic

6410 Rockledge Dr Ste 412 Bethesda, MD 20817

Dr. Kevin Blumenthal, MD is an urology specialist in Bethesda, MD and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads in 2003 and specializes in urology and hair transplant surgery.

Dr. Blumenthal accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Blumenthal's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Blumenthal's conditions and procedures:

• Hair Loss
  • Hair Transplants

Dr. Kevin Blumenthal is a Maryland-based, board-certified physician specializing in hair transplant surgery and urology. Dr. Blumenthal graduated from The University of Virginia in 1998 with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology and a premedicine concentrati...

• Urology

Dr. Blumenthal?
Dr. Blumenthal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kevin Blumenthal, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Did an excellent job explaining procedure and what would be the anticipated results as far the procedure was concerned.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Blumenthal, MD?
I was extremely pleased with the care I received from Dr. Blumenthal. He was very clear in describing my condition and open to discussion about it and the possible treatments. He was equally clear in describing the treatment I received, possible side effects and follow-up procedures and appointments. The treatment he provided solved the problem! I look forward to follow-up appointments I have already scheduled, and I have recommended him to family members .
Outstanding medical professional!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Blumenthal, MD?
Dr. Blumenthal preformed a cystoscopy on me, which I have never experienced, made me feel very comfortable and talked me through the procedure while the exam was taken place. I was able to ask questions with no rush from Dr. Blumenthal. I left the office feeling relieved and knowing I was in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Blumenthal, MD?
All Doctors in This practice that I've come in contact with have been very personable, professional and gave me the utmost of care...Highly recommend...Staff was also very courteous and made us feel very much like we were more than just a patient...Rachel was the best!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Blumenthal, MD?
Dr. Blumenthal was very friendly, helpful, professional, and knowledgeable with my mother for her kidney stones. He did both the initial consultation and the surgery procedure to get them removed. Highly recommend!
Thank you for taking the time to share your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Blumenthal, MD?
By far the BEST physician I have ever been seen by! Dr. Blumenthal is extremely professional, thorough, knowledgeable, respectful, considerate, and genuinely cares about the well-being of his patients. He takes the time to address every single question and health concern that the patient may have. Furthermore, he utilizes diagrams to explain how certain parts of the body function, what the patient's medical condition is, and any treatment that may be necessary. Great doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Blumenthal, MD?
A few last minute appointments for a kidney stone. Hardly any wait time and Dr. Blumenthal was in the room helping me with all questions and concerns and spent a lot of time working with me. Great doctor who actually really cares about the patient which is hard to find. Scheduled a last minute procedure and the office stayed after hours to walk me through everything and answer all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Blumenthal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Blumenthal?

Natural Transplants, Hair Restoration Clinic