Dermatology  |
Male
Dr. Kevin Belasco, DO
Dr. Kevin Belasco, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Newport Beach, CA. He has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Belasco is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.

Blue Harbor Dermatology

1501 Superior Ave Ste 115

Newport Beach, CA 92663

• AvMed
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Belasco

Dr. Kevin Belasco offers a wide array of services in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology with a mission and commitment to superior care in all areas.

Dr. Belasco's Experience

Dr. Belasco's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Penile Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for California.

• Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine--New York
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Belasco has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Belasco does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Belasco and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Belasco's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Belasco to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Belasco's Performance
in Anaheim, CA |
Bad and very unprofessional They ask me to look for another dermatology.because there is no spot.. They will put me on weating lits. 3 month's but is not 100% guarantee to have a appointment..sucks
Newport Beach, CA |
One of kind Excellent medical and surgical dermatologist who we cannot find easily in Newport Beach! Extremely smart, knowledgeable, and caring doctor. All staff are very polite and friendly.
Arroyo Grande, CA |
Made an appointment with Dr. Belasco but his PA saw me. I was told I might have to wait quite a while if I wanted to see the MD, which I did. They need to be clear who the patient will see when booking appointments. Finally Dr. Belasco breezed in, quickly examined me, recommended a product only available from a pharmacy by telephone/mail (huh?) which was expensive and not covered by insurance. When I asked him to look at another area of concern he balked saying he wasn't being paid for it! Avoid
in Newport Beach CA |
Dr. Belasco is extremely thorough and direct, easy to understand. Also very efficient in treatment plans. Found him from hospital consultation at Hoag after my admitting doctor went through a few different dermatologists. Since then definitely he is my and my family's dermatologist.
Couldn't be happier!
in Newport Beach, CA |
So so so glad that I found this doctor after going through 10 different dermatologists, including big university. Dr. Belasco is extremely smart to diagnosis my chronic skin problem immediately and gave right treatments. I am under control with the skin problem and my life is so great. His staff are excellent as well!
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Belasco is an excellent, knowledgeable doctor with outstanding interpersonal skills. It's taken me years to find this type of dermatologist. He is a doctor to trust!
in Irvine, CA |
Had great consultation with Dr. Belasco with my concern about skin. It was really easy to talk with him and felt very comfortable. Also I had BBL and Halo treatment done for my sun damaged skin. The result was FANTASTIC! I am planning to keep follow up with Dr. Belasco to keep my clear skin.
in Newport Beach, CA |
Outstanding cosmetic consultations and fillers done with Dr. Belasco. Also I had a top notch halo laser resurfacing with Christine Belasco, nurse practitioner and I am very happy with the results.
in norco, ca |
After checking in for my appointment, I was taken into the examining room within less than five minutes. My appointment was at 10:00 and Dr. Belasco was in the room with me at 9:57. The doctor and staff are extremely efficient. professional, and friendly.
Newport Beach, CA |
Great experience with entire clinic. Dr. Belasco was very detailed in treatment plans and all staff are very professional and friendly. Also Christine, nurse practitioner did laser treatments last month on my face(BBL and halo) and I am very pleased with the results!!! She set REALISTIC goals, planned together with very through consultations, and treated very well with her experience. I am so happy that I found an excellent dermatology office for my medical and cosmetic needs.
Newport Beach, CA |
Breezed in and talked over me the entire appointment - could hardly get a question in edgewise. Also tried to sell me superfluous products.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Belasco, DO?
Are you Dr. Belasco?

See our Dermatologist at Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center Torrance

Visit Dr. Belasco