Dr. Kevin Baggett, DO

Dr. Kevin Baggett, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Kevin Baggett, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Warner Robins, GA. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

Dr. Baggett's Experience

See how Dr. Baggett's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baggett

Dr. Baggett accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Baggett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baggett to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Baggett's Performance
in Warner Robins, GA |
Doctor Baggett diagnosed me with an Anxiety disorder. He continued to prescribe me SSRI medicines. They are anti-depressant medications. He continued to prescribe them to me after I told him they never worked before. The nurse asked what medication did I think would work. Due to having seizures I suggested Klonopin. Due to it helping preventing/stopping seizures and it's anti-anxiety properties. He said it threw a red flag and told me to find a new doctor.
in Macon, GA |
Kevin Baggett prefers to see simple patients who need periodic refills on their cholesterol medications. This is an easy and reliable cash flow. Do not go here if you want any tricky ailment to be taken care of. He either lacks the the aptitude or inclination to entertain such issues. Also do not be late by even a minute or they will charge you $50. They will boast about how they are excellent about seeing you on time. They may call you back on time but you will wait 30 minutes to be seen.
in Warner Robins, GA |
We have been with Dr. Baggett for several years. He always makes time for us and is excellent in diagnoses and medications. We were looking to move a couple of hours away from here, but realized we could not move away from our family doctor. Great doctor and office staff is always so nice.
in Bonaire, GA |
I would recommend Dr Baggett because he has always taken his time with me to find out my health concerns. He is a down to earth man that talks to you at a personal level. I read other comments about having to come in to get a an RX . I say good for him he gives me only what I need and that's it. He goes over my RX every visit and informs me of what my needs are. I put all my trust in him and you will never have to wait on Dr Baggett he is always on time.
in Warner Robins, GA |
Staff is very rude, no bedside manner or compassion. They want you off the phone or out of the office as soon as possible. As an established patient with medical history known, the doctor still requires an apt for a simple refill, money for office visit I guess. It's all about the dollar not the care of patient. Oh wait..if it is somewhat urgent, can't see him at all. I will stick with AppleCare until I find a different primary. I sure wish I could find a PCP like the one I had in Ohio.
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Baggett, DO?
Are you Dr. Baggett?

Compare Dr. Baggett

Dr. Baggett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Baggett has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Baggett's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Baggett does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Baggett and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

MIDWESTERN UNIV CHICAGO COLL OF OSTEO MED

Graduated in 1997

Dr. Baggett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baggett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Baggett does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Baggett and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.