Dr. Kevin Anderson, MD

Anatomic & Clinical PathologyMaleAge 38

Anatomic & Clinical Pathology

Dr. Kevin Anderson, MD is an Anatomic & Clinical Pathology Specialist in Exeter, NH.

Dr. Kevin Anderson, MD

Nh Laboratory Spectrum Medical Group Pathology

1 Hampton Rd Unit 307 Exeter, NH 03833

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Dr. Anderson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Anderson accepts

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Anderson

1.0

Based on 1 rating

I am 25 years old and have psoriatic arthritis since the age of 16. The experience I had with Dr Anderson was not the type of experience you want to have with your doctor. Last summer, I had a physical which he cancelled on the day of. No contact or communication was ever coordinated with me. Fast forward to now, he has apparently moved to a different location and I was never informed. I had a rheum appointment today, but because there was absolutely no communication about his move, I do not have a primary care physician to give them a referral. As a matter of fact, they said they had absolutely no record of me. So now, I am frantically trying to get a new PCP while my arthritis medication continues to run out. It has become abundantly clear to me that these individuals do not care about your health, safety, or well-being. Take my advice and try another route instead of Kevin
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jake – Apr 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevin Anderson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Anderson?

• Anatomic & Clinical Pathology
  • Pathology

• Anatomic & Clinical Pathology

Does Dr. Kevin Anderson, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Anderson accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Kevin Anderson, MD's office located?

Dr. Anderson's office is located at 1 Hampton Rd Unit 307, Exeter, NH 03833. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Kevin Anderson, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Anderson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Kevin Anderson, MD?

Nh Laboratory Spectrum Medical Group Pathology1 Hampton Rd Unit 307 Exeter, NH 03833