Dr. Kevin Anbari, MD

Dr. Kevin Anbari, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Male

Dr. Kevin Anbari, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Allentown, PA and has been practicing for 13 years. He specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic trauma surgery.Read his story

OAA Orthopaedic Specialists

250 Cetronia Rd Fl 2

Allentown, PA 18104

• Capital Blue Cross
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Anbari

See how frequently Dr. Anbari performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoarthritis of Hip
Osteoarthritis
Knee Disorders

Dr. Anbari's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Anbari's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Anbari "Dr. Anbari specializes in hip and knee replacements. He is an expert in the latest techniques, including short-stay quick-recovery knee replacement, anterior approach for hip replacements, and partial knee replacements. Dr. Anbari has taught other surgeons about hip and knee techniques, including the anterior approach for hip replacement. He has run SMART labs for teaching this procedure to other doctors and operating room staff. "

This content was provided by Dr. Anbari "I pride myself on being a true patient advocate, and my guiding principle is to always put my patient interests and well-being first. While I have been exposed extensively to the newest trends in joint replacement, I am careful about explaining in detail the advantages and disadvantages of any procedure. I am always happy to answer your questions and address your concerns. I get the most satisfaction from witnessing the positive effect that joint replacement can have on my patient's quality of life."

• Orthopedic Trauma Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Baker’s Cyst
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Sprain

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Harvard
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

• Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, 2000
  • Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society, 1995
  • Magna cum Laude in Biochemical Sciences, 1995

Dr. Anbari has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Anbari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anbari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anbari's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anbari to family and friends

Dr. Anbari's Performance

I tried to make an appt with dr. Anbari because I heard just great things but and was told he doesn’t want to see me because I’m too young for a hip replacement. I’m 33 yrs old and have had hip dysphasia since birth..Without seeing me how does one determine that. I was told by another surgeon in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a total hip replacement and the entire process went well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I had a hip replacement in January 2018 after months of severe pain. Dr Anbari did an outstanding job and 4 weeks post surgery I am hip pain free, The overall care by Dr. Anbari and his team was outstanding. I received nurse and PT home visits and this surgery and followup has been life changing!...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr Anbari did 2 total hip replacements for me within 13 months (I am 51). Surgery went great & my recovery was fast. I believe Dr. Anbari is the best joint replacement surgeon in the Lehigh Valley! He is a Harvard grad. and I have heard from someone who has worked in the OR with him that he is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Since my experience with Dr. Anbari, I have recommended him highly to several people who have been experiencing hip pain. He is very courteous and knowledgeable in his field.
Are you Dr. Anbari?

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Anbari at Lehigh Valley Health Network

Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialist