Dr. Kevin Alexander, MD

Dr. Kevin Alexander, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 62 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Alexander specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Hyattsville, MD. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Alexander? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Alexander's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Alexander's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Alexander has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Alexander
Dr. Alexander's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (14)
in Glen Burnie, MD |
I have been going to Dr Alexander since I was 16 I'm now 40. I like him as a doctor. As I read the other reviews and I can understand what they are saying but I don't take it as being rude he is a very vocal upfront no sugar coating doctor. He is very very honest. He has delivered both of my children and I'm going to him now to deliver my third.
in Mount Rainier, MD |
He is rude, sarcastic, demeaning, and his practices are outdated. If you feel like getting a healthy dose of shame every time you go to the doctor, go with him. He will even tell you about how stupid other patients are. He once practically yelled at me when I asked if a papsmear was necessary (the 3rd one within 6 months) to determine if I was pregnant even though I already peed in a cup. I honestly believe this man preys on the low income and under-educated. I will never return to his office.
First visit was beyond terrible! Me and my partner waited for 30 mins, the staff was nice however I asked if my partner could come to the back with me and they made him wait an additional 20 mins. He was beyond pissed. The Doctor made the visit much worse! he was highly aggressive rude and sarcastic. I am 30 weeks pregnant and he insults me because I struggled getting up from the bed after my papsmere was done. He rushed through the entire visit and acts as if your oN his watch. Don't come here
Have you seen Dr. Kevin Alexander, MD?
Are you Dr. Alexander?

Compare Dr. Alexander

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.