Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD

Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD is a dermatologist in Green Bay, WI and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA in 2004 and specializes in dermatology.

3059 Voyager Dr

Green Bay, WI 54311

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Lewis

See how frequently Dr. Lewis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Benign Tumor
Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Birthmark

Dr. Lewis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lewis "THE NEW DERMATOLOGY GROUP is a unique medical practice specializing in all aspects of medical and surgical dermatology. Why is it unique? We are committed to providing you and your family the quality of medical care that we expect when we and our loved ones are the patients. We care about every aspect of your experience from your initial phone conversation with our reception and scheduling team, to your interactions with our nursing staff and physicians during your visit. We provide a personalized approach to your dermatology care and take great interest in you as a person. We value a long term relationship with our patients and understand that our success as a medical practice is closely tied to your satisfaction."

• Dermatology

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Stanford University
  • Mayo Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • University Of Colorado At Denver
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Lewis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lewis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lewis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lewis' Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lewis to family and friends

Dr. Lewis' Performance

Dr. Lewis is not a compassionate human much less physician. He made inappropriate comments to me during the office visit and when I shared how they made me feel, he defended his position. When I requested a second opinion on the biopsy that only he read, he did not allow this to occur. There are...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option2
I saw Dr. Lewis in 2015. I found him to be very unfriendly and arrogant. I had some type of dermatitis on my hands and he told me to wear cotton gloves with a prescribed cream for 2 weeks. He failed to provide me with any literature on taking care of my hands and failed to inform me that I could...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
Poorest Referral for a dermatologist we have ever had...seen a PA, they did 3 Biopsy's on my 84 yr.old Mother's nose..she was told it was not Cancer, just a Bacterial"something:..she seen a Skin Specialist 2 weeks later...they did a biopsy...she had Cancer on her nose..she had surgery and is now...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1
After having a biopsy in my MD's office, I was referred to Dr. Lewis. He and his assistant were very professional! They removed a basal cell carsinoma off my abdomen. It was a pain free procedure. I would definately refer friends or family to Dr. Lewis!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I went to be treated by Dr. Lewis. He recommended a surgical procedure to remove a basal cell carcinoma on my midsection. I assumed it would be Dr. Lewis performing the surgery. He came in to say hello on the day of surgery and then walked out of the room. A physician assistant performed the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option11thumbs down icon option2