Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD

DermatopathologyMaleAge 46

Dermatopathology

Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD is a Dermatopathology Specialist in Green Bay, WI. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD

The NEW Dermatology Group

3059 Voyager Dr Green Bay, WI 54311 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Dermatopathology Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Lewis treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lewis' conditions and procedures:

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Genital Warts
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Mohs Defect Reconstruction Surgery
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection
  • Varicose Eczema
  • Varicose Veins
  • Warts

Dr. Lewis accepts

Dr. Lewis accepts the following insurance:

Balanced Blue Access-WI PPO

3.4

58.13953488372093%
37.2093023255814%

Dr. Lewis

Kevan Lewis is an inappropriate dermatologist that makes comments regarding being “less of a woman” because you choose to not have breast reconstruction after cancer treatment. He further defends his own credentials by making comments about the other dermatologist and pathologist that practice in Green Bay. He does not believe in second read for a melanoma diagnosis because no one is as good as him. Simply put- do not place yourself in a situation to be treated by this individual. You deserve better.
Jun 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD?
Listen to the reviews on here and stay away. I question the accuracy of the results he is giving. I received two calls from his nursing staff with 2 different results from the same biopsy. One nurse told me the spot was benign, and then I get another call telling me it was cancerous. I called them back and left a message to confirm the results, and it took them 3 days to return my call. Absolutely ridiculous.
  • Long wait times
Feb 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD?
My 90 year old father who had just lost his wife (my mother) was about to have cancer removed from his neck when he calmly questioned why it took 5 weeks to receive his biopsy results. He also questioned a procedure that had been done on his granddaughter, which angered Lewis. Lewis refused to perform the surgery and told my father to leave and that he would no longer be accepted as a patient there. He stated "after all I've done for you this is how you behave" left my father with the only obvious response of "it's your job". Lewis also said there were two sides to his granddaughter's surgery, which I believe may be a violation of the HIPAA law. My father left, but not before informing the patients in the waiting room that they might want to know who they're dealing with before proceeding in. He received a letter stating his behavior toward the staff caused his patient termination. So, a 90 year old man, with skin cancer, who questioned procedure...gets kicked out. Unacceptable.
Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD?
Very unprofessional provider. I have seen Dr. Lewis a few times, and each time I was surprised by his bedside manner. He is the type of healthcare provider that seems to believe that since he is a doctor, that he has a right to talk down to his patients and not give them any respect. He acts like he is doing you a favor by providing you with medical care, and acts like he is the only that can give you medical care. After dealing with this behavior for a few appointments, I chose to find a different dermatologist that does not talk down to me and actually makes me feel welcome at my appointments.
Feb 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD?
Take heed to all of the negative reviews regarding this individual...he is one horribly disgusting human being who is not worthy of the title of Doctor. Had to wait one hour after appt. time before he ever came to the room. Speaks down to his prospective patients in a demoralizing and arrogant way. Told my wife she spoke in circles and that her skin was a hot mess. She said or did nothing that warranted those comments. The PA that came in with him pawed and clawed at my wife along with him like she was a dog at a veterinarian. When my wife objected he told her in so many words if she did not like the way he practiced she could find someone else. I had to restrain my self for my wife’s sake due to her miserable condition that weighed heavily on her...I felt like bopping him one. Hopefully he will be out of business soon and maybe work with cars or something that is lifeless and inanimate that can’t be hurt or affected by his rudeness and arrogance. The WORST!
Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD?
Husband had a skin biopsy on first visit. Procedure done very sloppy and unprofessional. Didn’t receive paperwork for labs. Another visit, P.A. applied hand sanitizer to the fingers of her gloves. She ASSUMED we wouldn’t understand any of medical diagnosis (terminology). Didn’t give a biopsy diagnosis until I asked several times. Didn’t receive paperwork of biopsy diagnosis. 6 foot distance for Covid-19 is not practiced in the waiting room or cleaning.
Aug 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD?
Had such a terrible experience with Dr. Lewis. I will NEVER go back to NEW dermatology in Green Bay. First we waited 40 min in the waiting room. Then we waited ten more min for Dr Lewis just for him to come in and barely even look at the spot of concern on my seven year old and say all good just come back in a year (all within 30 seconds). I was so mad so I mentioned that I go to a different dermatologist because I have a spot of concern as well and they ALWAYS look at the spots with a special light instead of quickly just glancing at them and saying they are ok. So then he arrogantly said to us “ well if you think that’s going to make you feel better then I’ll go get my light “ and again So quickly looked at the spots with his light and said all good. I will NEVER go back there as he listened to zero of my concerns during the 1 minute he met with us after making us wait for 50 min.
Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD?
My son saw Dr. Lewis once and was diagnosed with the wrong skin condition. He then saw PA's for acne. Dont go here. Too expensive! $350 for a follow up office visit??? My son was last seen 1 year ago. Surprisingly just got another bill in the mail. Now I cant use flex spending because of their late billing. Better step up your game NEW derm
Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD?
I saw Dr. Lewis in 2015. I found him to be very unfriendly and arrogant. I had some type of dermatitis on my hands and he told me to wear cotton gloves with a prescribed cream for 2 weeks. He failed to provide me with any literature on taking care of my hands and failed to inform me that I could buy Dermal Cotton Gloves at any drug store. My issue never resolved and I sought additional treatment elsewhere.
Jul 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD?
Poorest Referral for a dermatologist we have ever had...seen a PA, they did 3 Biopsy's on my 84 yr.old Mother's nose..she was told it was not Cancer, just a Bacterial"something:..she seen a Skin Specialist 2 weeks later...they did a biopsy...she had Cancer on her nose..she had surgery and is now free of her cancer and all the problems!...Dr. Lewis is only concerned how fast he can see patients and has his PA do the majority of his work...very poor manners and poor pathologist readings...bad!!!!!
Green Bay, WI – Apr 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD?
After having a biopsy in my MD's office, I was referred to Dr. Lewis. He and his assistant were very professional! They removed a basal cell carsinoma off my abdomen. It was a pain free procedure. I would definately refer friends or family to Dr. Lewis!
S. Sadler in Green Bay, WI – Apr 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD?
I went to be treated by Dr. Lewis. He recommended a surgical procedure to remove a basal cell carcinoma on my midsection. I assumed it would be Dr. Lewis performing the surgery. He came in to say hello on the day of surgery and then walked out of the room. A physician assistant performed the surgery, all of it . It was pretty invasive, took an hour and I had 10 or 11 stitches. I was never told that a non-surgeon, non M.D. would be during my surgery. It was a bait and switch for sure.
Greendale, WI – Sep 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD?
Dr. Lewis was very knowledgeable and thorough. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.
Tina N in Iron Mountain, MI – Aug 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD?
The most unprofessional physician ever. Lacks courtesy to patients. He is a shame for medical community.
  • Long wait times
Judy in Green bay, wi – Aug 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kevan Lewis, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lewis?