Dr. Ketan Patel, MD

Interventional Spine Medicine | Male

National Spine & Pain Centers 15195 Heathcote Blvd Ste 230 Haymarket, VA 20169 Get Directions
Dr. Ketan Patel, MD
Dr. Ketan Patel, MD is an interventional spine medicine doctor who practices in Haymarket, VA. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Novant Health Prince William Medical Center.

Dr. Patel's Experience

See how Dr. Patel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Patel is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Patel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends
Dr. Patel's Performance
in Front Royal, VA |
I was referred by two doctors to Dr. Patel, one of them the surgeon who performed my last spinal operation. Previously, I was quite nervous about getting epidurals. I found Dr. Patel very knowledgeable and easy to talk to...the best of any bedside manners I've found. He put my worries at ease. The office is friendly and very helpful. Very happy patient.
in Bristow, VA |
I started seeing Dr. Patel a little over a year ago when I developed severe neck pain. He was wonderful. He took time to answer all of my questions and put my mind at ease. After only a few treatments my neck is 100% better. If you are looking for a doctor with a good bedside manner, truly cares about his patients and will give 110% to your care, then Dr. Patel is for you. I have recommended him to friends and family and they have all had the same experience. Wonderful physician.
in Bristow va |
Great doctor. I had an injection in my elbow and back pain from powerlifting and division 1 football. Dr. Patel quickly fixed my problems. He is very knowledage and I highly recommend.
in Bristow, VA |
Dr. Patel is simply amazing. I have had back pain for years even after 3 surgeries. He is the only Dr. that has been able to remedy this issue and get me normal again. Highly recommend. Staff at the office is the best!
in Bristow, VA |
I have seen Dr. Patel several times for shoulder and elbow pain. He has always been extremely responsive and talks through all my options with me. He has always provided an immediate solution and always does this with extreme care and importance. I highly recommend him! The staff is also amazing!
in Rixeyville, VA |
This guy's ads say "Failed back surgery syndrome ? " I went to see him, having constant severe back pain following back surgery 2 years ago. After waiting an hour after, i got to see him. I explained my issue. His response was, verbatim, "what do you expect me to do about it?" I'm not sure why he would advertise this way if he doesn't want to try to help. My conclusion is that it's purely money driven. Pros: None Cons: long waits, zero empathy, waste of time, terrible bedside manner, etc.
in Gainesville, VA |
Dr. Patel is outstanding. He has excellent bedside manner. He truly cares about your well being. I arrived on my first visit with #7 level pain. I am virtually pain free!! He's very thorough & patient while explaining & discussing all aspects of your problem. He exudes compassion with expertise. In addition, Hasna his assistant, Is outstanding as well.....caring, compassionate, & knowledgeable.
Dr. Patel is positive, knowledgeable, and willing to spend time with you. I have been suffering from chronic, debilitating back pain for over 6 years. He continued to think of possible ways to treat my pain when it felt like every other doctor gave up or just kept doing the same thing. The staff is friendly & top notch as well!
in Haymarket, VA |
Due to degenerative disc disease, arthritis and stenosis in L4, L5, Dr. Patel recommended 2 cortisone injections. It was actually a nearly painless experience as I felt only little pin pricks when he injected lidocaine to numb the area. I barely felt the actual cortisone injections and the results were 100% improvement within 48 hours. I returned 2 weeks later and when I expressed how pleased I was and that I had minor pain only on the right side, he did 1 injection only on that side. THE BEST!!
in Haymarket, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Patel's for a little over a year now. I saw him originally for hip pain that has been crippling at times. After an exam and sending me for a MRI he quickly determined that it was a lumbar issue that was causing my pain. My treatment plan was fairly straight forward, he recommended PT and a series of injections. I have a somewhat irrational fear of needles, Dr. Patel was great at listing to my concerns, and fears. I had my first injection and felt better than ever. In
Have you seen Dr. Ketan Patel, MD?
Are you Dr. Patel?

Compare Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Spine Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Patel's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Autonomic Disorders
  • Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot

David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA

Completed in 2012

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

• Gujarati

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Spine Medicine