Dr. Ketan Patel, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityMaleAge 55

Dr. Patel

Arizona Associates for Reproductive Health

8573 E Princess Dr Ste 101 Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Dr. Ketan Patel, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Bj Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat University medical school in 1991. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Patel to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Ketan Patel, MD with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists near you

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patel

3.4

Dr. Patel?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (18)
  • Explained conditions well (18)
  • Office environment (18)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (8)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (8)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (8)
Dr. Patel was competent in his knowledge of infertility caused by PCOS, but did not listen to my concerns about unnecessary lab and ultrasound requests due to the fact that I was not a typical IVF patient and that I didn't need the same type of treatment that the clinic was accustomed to providing. I was not treated as an individual patient because of this, and multiple erroneous appointments and costs were added that Dr. Patel apologized for personally, but the staff never corrected. I left his care and was able to be treated elsewhere and became pregnant in three months. Now, more than a year later, Dr. Patel's office sent me a $500+ invoice for services they did not provide. Would not recommend.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ketan Patel, MD?
Very accommodating, expert in his field of specialty.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ketan Patel, MD?
He is the best. Gave me and my husband the gift of our son and for that I will be forever grateful. Him and his staff work wonders. The billing not so much but the rest of his staff are rock stars. I will definitely be headed back to see him when we start trying for our last one.
Shelly.A in Peoria, AZ – Jul 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ketan Patel, MD?
Dr.Patel was the third Doctor that I seen. Unlike like other two doctors, he showed from the very first visit that he care about me and whiling to work with me step by step. Very professional, I never felt rushed and I never walk away with unanswered questions. After my procedures I always got phone call from the nurses and Dr.Patel himself to see how am I doing. I needed to have IVF done and it was a successes because I had not only the people I love by my side,I also had Dr.that cares!
Svetlana in Chandler, AZ – Feb 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ketan Patel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1991
Bj Medical College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat University

• Gujarati

What other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists.

What are Dr. Ketan Patel, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Patel frequently treats In Vitro Fertilization, Endometriosis, and Fallopian Tube Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Patel treats.

Where is Dr. Ketan Patel, MD's office located?

Dr. Patel's office is located at 8573 E Princess Dr Ste 101, Scottsdale, AZ 85255. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Ketan Patel, MD speak?

Dr. Patel speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.

Does Dr. Ketan Patel, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Patel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ketan Patel, MD?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Patel treats your condition or procedure

• Ovarian Cysts
  • Semen Analysis
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Patel accepts

Dr. Patel accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Arizona Associates for Reproductive Health

Arizona Associates for Reproductive Health8573 E Princess Dr Ste 101 Scottsdale, AZ 85255

Arizona Associates for Reproductive Health3885 S Val Vista Dr Ste 105 Gilbert, AZ 85297