Dr. Keshini Parbhu, MD

Dr. Keshini Parbhu, MD

Ophthalmology  |

Keshini Parbhu, M.D. grew up in Tallahassee, FL. She then attended Duke University in Durham, NC where she graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelors of Science in Biology. Dr. Parbhu then went on to Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN for her medical school, general surgery internship, and ophthalmology residency. She then pursued two further years of sub-specialty training in the field of ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery at the University of Alabama at Birmingham under the auspices of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. She is a frequent contributor to academic journals and has presented research at a variety of meetings around the country. Dr. Parbhu serves as volunteer faculty and has an appointment with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine as an Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology. She is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. She is also certified by the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, an elite and prestigious society of approximately 500 members. Dr. Parbhu recently published an article on Patient Experience With Blepharoplasty. Follow this link to learn more about this study. Dr. Parbhu also gives her medical opinion on eyelid surgery and other procedures on RealSelf.

Orlando Eye Institute

• Golden Rule
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Parbhu

Dr. Parbhu's Experience

Dr. Parbhu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

• Vanderbilt University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University Of Alabama At Birmingham
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Parbhu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Parbhu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parbhu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parbhu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parbhu to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Parbhu's Performance
Winter Garden, FL |
Dr. Parbhu was recommended to me by my eye dr. I had "droopy eye" surgery by her in April 2017. She did an extraordinarily amazing job. She described step by step what I should expect during recovery. The before and after photos are amazing. Plus, she is a lovely person to deal with, I felt she really truly cared about me. I would highly recommended her.
Winter Park, FL |
Dr Parbhu is kind and an excellent surgeon.
in Lakeland, FL |
Her credentials are excellent, and when you meet her, and talk to her you immediately see why. Her explanation of what will take place during and after my surgery was great.
Winter Park, FL |
Dr. Parbhu did a ptosis repair (one eye) and bilateral upper blepharoplasty in her office in Jan. 2015. While operating, she asked me many questions about how to find a trustworthy financial advisor (I had just retired from that industry). The surgery was done very poorly - incisions placed above the natural crease, lumpy suture line which produced multiple cysts. My eyes looked much worse than before surgery. Had surgery redone in Oct. 2016 by another surgeon who fixed her mess.
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
I came in for a consultation for Ptosis repair. Dr. Parbhu not only has amazing credentials, but was able to get me in the following month for surgery. I'm very happy with the results. From the initial visit, through surgery, and post op, she's been very thorough, informative and helpful. I highly recommmed Dr. Keshini Parbhu at Orlando Eye Institute.
in Winter Garden, FL |
Very good experience.
in Kissimmee, FL |
Taking care of draining out of bump on my left eye lid with a minimum pain.
Orlando, FL |
She is very thorough and knowledgeable. But everytime I go in my appointment time is not honored. Usually I have to wait a hour after my appointment time to be seen. She takes her time but I think appointments between clients need to be scheduled further apart. You don't expect to spend 3 hours at an eye doctor especially when you don't get dilated.
Florida |
She is a fantastic surgeon BUT. Isn't honest when it comes to the billing Beware of what your told by the surgery scheduler , they tell you that you will be credited back any money towards the surgery that's not used, I was told that I had a minimum surgery done on my Eye, but never got any credit back on the bill !! Crooked finances
Polk City, FL |
I found Dr. Parbhu to be very personable and easy to understand. I liked the fact that she made eye contact with me as we spoke and she didn't "talk down" to me. I highly recommend Dr. Parbhu.
Her lack of compassion and concern given all the signs, symptoms and paperwork sent to her from my neurologist gave her no reason (in her mind) to send me home with any sort of we'll figure this out! Instead I was sent home with an extra bill for dry eye testing ($35 on top of regular copayment) that showed my glands we're normal and two pamphlets for two products she wanted me to purchase from her office one costs $65 and the other $35/mth!!!! Hoping that was just an off day for her.
in Clermont, FL |
VERY EXPENSIVE ....
in Orlando, FL |
Went to see Dr. Parbhu for dry eyes. She recommended a procedure for $1400 and a medication that costs $400/month. Neither were covered by insurance. I told her I was on a fixed income and could not afford all that and asked for anything that would help that may be less expensive. She said no. So I went to another eye doc and he put punctual plugs in my eyes for $120 that help tremendously!! Please be aware that Dr. Parbhu only offered expensive solutions and did not care about my concerns.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Parbhu was very thorough and did an amazing job on my 11 year old's eye repair. I highly recommend her.
in Windermere, FL |
Dr. Parbhu was very through with the exam and explained everything.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Parbhu is a talented, professional and kind surgeon. I feared going to see a doctor to get a cyst removed from my eyelid since I work as an actor/model and was worried about having a terrible outcome that may impact future work; however, the lump was getting large enough to affect my looks anyway. After I did a lot of research, I chose her (the only trained eye plastic surgeon in the Orlando area). Now, my eyelid looks amazing and back to normal! Her staff is wonderful too! What a find!
in Humble, TX |
I have been going to see Dr. Parbhu for years. Besides being friendly, warm, and personable, she is very detailed and a perfectionist when it comes to botox and fillers. I live in another state and fly in every six months to see her. I have one eye that droops a little, and she expertly raises it with botox. I use fillers in my tear troughs and marionette lines and lips, and the results are incredible. I am 51 and get compliments all the time from family and friends, which I have referred.
in Orlando, FL |
Knowledgeable, personable, and reasonable in approach
in Clermont, FL |
very knowledgeable, takes time to explain everything. Office staff friendly and efficient.
in Orlando, FL |
Fit me in last minute for dermal filler and it turned out great! I'll definitely see her again next year!
Have you seen Dr. Keshini Parbhu, MD?

Visit Dr. Parbhu