Dr. Keshavpal Reddy, MD
Dr. Keshavpal Reddy, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Greensboro, NC and has over 41 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Reddy has extensive experience in Addiction & Substance Abuse, Psychotic Disorders, and Personality Disorders. He graduated from Osmania Med Coll in 1982. He is affiliated with Sovah Health Danville. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Triad Psychiatric Counselng Center603 Dolley Madison Rd Ste 100 Greensboro, NC 27410
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Practices at Top HospitalPatient Safety Excellence Award™ • See hospitals
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
- Failure to keep adequate patient records (5/25/2021)View details
Frequently Treated by Dr. Reddy
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Reddy treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Reddy treats other conditions, please contact the office at (336) 632-3505.
Addiction & Substance Abuse
Addiction and substance abuse specialists diagnose and treat people who have become physically dependent or addicted to drugs and alcohol through treatments including counseling, detoxifcation, inpatient rehabilitation, and medication.Compare with other Addiction & Substance Abuse specialists.
Dr. Reddy is experienced in the area of Addiction & Substance Abuse. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures
Psychotic disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that cause severe mental symptoms and disconnection from reality, such as schizophrenia, delusional disorder, and substance-induced psychosis.Compare with other Psychotic Disorders specialists.
Dr. Reddy is experienced in the area of Psychotic Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 9 conditions and procedures
Personality disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that affect how a person thinks, feels or behaves, including narcissistic personality disorder, paranoid personality disorder, and borderline personality disorder.Compare with other Personality Disorders specialists.
Dr. Reddy is experienced in the area of Personality Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Reddy's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Reddy's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Alcohol or Substance Misuse Screening and Counseling
- Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
- Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
- Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Cocaine Addiction
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Combination Drug Dependence
- Conduct Disorder
- Conversion Disorder
- Delusional Disorder
- Dementia or Depression Screening
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Dissociative Disorder
- Dissociative, Conversion, and Factitious Disorders
- Drug and Alcohol Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Family Psychotherapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Homicidal Ideation
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Marijuana Addiction
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse
- Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse
- Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
- Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Nondependent Hallucinogen Abuse
- Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
- Nondependent Opioid Abuse
- Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
- Opioid Dependence
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychiatric Medication Therapy
- Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
- Psychological Evaluation
- Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Schizophreniform Disorder
- Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
- Somatoform Disorders
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
- Suicidal Ideation
- Tobacco Use Disorder
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Reddy accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Reddy accepts the following insurance:
- Superior Health Plan
- HealthKeepers Gold Pathway OAPOS-VA
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- KeyCare PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.