Dr. Keshav Magge, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Magge

Cosmetic Surgery Associates

6430 Rockledge Dr Ste 100 Bethesda, MD 20817

Dr. Keshav Magge, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Bethesda, MD and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in 2002 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and breast surgery.

Dr. Magge accepts

Dr. Magge accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Magge's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Magge's Top Procedures and Conditions

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Magge treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions) more than 62% of his peers

Dr. Magge treats this condition more than 62% of his peers

Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis

Dr. Magge performs Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Magge performs this procedure more than 5% of his peers

• Gynecomastia
  • Hair Removal
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Aging
  • Spider Veins
  • Stretch Marks
  • Sun-Damaged Skin
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Wrinkle Removal
  • Wrinkles

The decision to improve the shape of your body is highly personal. You want a specific look and a doctor that understands your concerns and desires. You want an experienced surgeon with an artistic eye who dwells on details and puts your well being a...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Magge?
Dr. Magge's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Keshav Magge, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I encourage anyone interested in a cosmetic procedure to schedule a consult with Dr. Magee. Three months in and with a TT and lipo in several areas and I’ve healed wonderfully. There were no complications and any discomfort from the lipo was minimal and on par with my expectations. I am a perfectionist and so is Dr. Magee and I trust him 100%. If I decide to make any other enhancements to my body, he will be who I go to. After my procedures, I was given Dr. Magee’s personal cellphone number and was told I could reach out to him directly for anything – he’s so easy to talk to. My surgery was a confidence booster and I couldn’t have anticipated some of the physical and mental benefits that came along with correcting something that was bothering me for so long. I am now down to a size 6 (from 8) and after all the swelling subsides, I will be back to my original size 4 before summer. I’m out of my weekend go-to sweatpants, I bought a bikini and I’m feeling better than ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keshav Magge, MD?
Dr. Magge is a excellent surgeon. He is patient and kind. Dr. Magge answered all of my questions and I felt very comfortable choosing him to perform my surgery. I had a breast augmentation with a mini lift and aeriola reduction. I am also a healthcare professional and we tend to be very demanding and picky. Dr. Magge surpassed all of my expectations. His coordinator Joanne is awesome. If you are looking for great results then he is the surgeon for you. You will love your results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keshav Magge, MD?
I had a Neck lift and a lower face lift with Dr Magge a few weeks ago. He was METICULOUS and took a great deal of time with me. Dr Magge aims for perfection and also is very in tune with the patient's comfort. He goes out of his way to make sure everything is going well for the patient in the post op period. As a nervous patient he decreased my anxiety by always being there to discuss issues, potential problems and ensure that the healing process is coming along well. Excellent clinician!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keshav Magge, MD?
I am beyond pleased! He did bilateral earlobe reduction on me. I had consults with other surgeons but they were unable to understand what I was looking for in terms of size and attachment. I was happy with the consult and scheduled the procedure that same day. My ears are still healing but they look even better than expected. I don't have to hide my ears any more because they fit my face now! Dr. Magge even called to see how I was feeling the night of the procedure-- All around GREAT doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keshav Magge, MD?
Dr. Magge is truly one of the best. I've had an amazing experience during my breast augmentation journey! I always felt comfortable and confident that I was in good hands and absolutely couldn't be happier with my result. Not to mention the recovery couldn't have been smoother. My new body is the envy of all my friends and I have recommended them all to Dr. Magge. He and his staff provide a 5 Star experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keshav Magge, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Magge?

Cosmetic Surgery Associates

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Magge treats patients.

Inova Fairfax Hospital