Dr. Keshav Magge, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 46

Dr. Magge

Cosmetic Surgery Associates

6430 Rockledge Dr Ste 100 Bethesda, MD 20817

Dr. Keshav Magge, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Bethesda, MD. He is affiliated with medical facilities Inova Fairfax Hospital and Suburban Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Magge to book an appointment.

Dr. Magge's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Magge

Dr. Magge

I typically don’t write very many reviews however I wanted to share based on my experience here with Dr. Maggie. SHORT REVIEW: I’m 32 y/o 5’7” 160lbs Male. I’m very active but I’ve always struggled with belly fat which often impacted my confidence and self esteem. I interviewed and consulted with many doctors in the DMV area and I decided to undergo liposuction of my abs with Dr. Maggie. My experience from the very beginning was first class. The staff is very professional and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. I had the best experience with Dr. Maggie and 10000% satisfied with the overall experience and my results. He truly cares about the patient. Thank you to the very knowledgable, professional, friendly staff who helped through the entire process - Joanne, Meghan, Joy, Tiffany, Cissy, & Aaron. LONG REVIEW My work schedule is hectic and changes frequently. Scheduling my appointment was easy and everyone at the front desk was very friendly and accommodating
Nov 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keshav Magge, MD?
My Experience with Dr. McGee and his entire staff was phenomenal. He is really good at what he does and cares about Your outcome. You cannot go wrong with this guy. I am African-American I was concerned but he is excellent.
Deborah Taylor – Nov 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keshav Magge, MD?
After years of research and 6 consultations with other plastic surgeons, Dr. Magge was the ONLY Doctor that demonstrated good results on African-American skin. I had eyelid surgery (upper and lower blepharoplasty) in January 2021 with Dr. Magge and the results are AMAZING. During our virtual consultation, he thoroughly explained the procedure, pre/post op questions, the healing process and results. He's a very patient Physician and was reassuring, making me feel very confident that I made the right decision in selecting him for this surgery.
Mar 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keshav Magge, MD?
I have to say . . his work does speak amazing volumes. My boobs are perfect, and my scarring is SUPER CLEAN. I am returning this time next year or earlier for a diastasis recti correction. I can't wait, all the exercise in the world will not fix it. But Dr. Magge is going to get me together! He wanted to
Ariel brown – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keshav Magge, MD?
I encourage anyone interested in a cosmetic procedure to schedule a consult with Dr. Magee. Three months in and with a TT and lipo in several areas and I’ve healed wonderfully. There were no complications and any discomfort from the lipo was minimal and on par with my expectations. I am a perfectionist and so is Dr. Magee and I trust him 100%. If I decide to make any other enhancements to my body, he will be who I go to. After my procedures, I was given Dr. Magee’s personal cellphone number and was told I could reach out to him directly for anything – he’s so easy to talk to. My surgery was a confidence booster and I couldn’t have anticipated some of the physical and mental benefits that came along with correcting something that was bothering me for so long. I am now down to a size 6 (from 8) and after all the swelling subsides, I will be back to my original size 4 before summer. I’m out of my weekend go-to sweatpants, I bought a bikini and I’m feeling better than ever.
May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keshav Magge, MD?
Dr. Magge is a excellent surgeon. He is patient and kind. Dr. Magge answered all of my questions and I felt very comfortable choosing him to perform my surgery. I had a breast augmentation with a mini lift and aeriola reduction. I am also a healthcare professional and we tend to be very demanding and picky. Dr. Magge surpassed all of my expectations. His coordinator Joanne is awesome. If you are looking for great results then he is the surgeon for you. You will love your results.
Takia in Laurel, MD – Nov 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keshav Magge, MD?
I had a Neck lift and a lower face lift with Dr Magge a few weeks ago. He was METICULOUS and took a great deal of time with me. Dr Magge aims for perfection and also is very in tune with the patient's comfort. He goes out of his way to make sure everything is going well for the patient in the post op period. As a nervous patient he decreased my anxiety by always being there to discuss issues, potential problems and ensure that the healing process is coming along well. Excellent clinician!!
Paula in Ft Washington, MD – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keshav Magge, MD?
I am beyond pleased! He did bilateral earlobe reduction on me. I had consults with other surgeons but they were unable to understand what I was looking for in terms of size and attachment. I was happy with the consult and scheduled the procedure that same day. My ears are still healing but they look even better than expected. I don't have to hide my ears any more because they fit my face now! Dr. Magge even called to see how I was feeling the night of the procedure-- All around GREAT doctor!
Racquel in Gaithersburg, MD – Aug 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keshav Magge, MD?
Dr. Magge is truly one of the best. I've had an amazing experience during my breast augmentation journey! I always felt comfortable and confident that I was in good hands and absolutely couldn't be happier with my result. Not to mention the recovery couldn't have been smoother. My new body is the envy of all my friends and I have recommended them all to Dr. Magge. He and his staff provide a 5 Star experience.
Brittney T. in Bethesda, MD – Jul 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Keshav Magge, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Magge?
Provider explaining information to patient