Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD

Dr. Solomon
Telehealth services available

Kerry Solomon, MD

1101 Clarity Rd Mt Pleasant, SC 29464

Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in Mt Pleasant, SC. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Musc Medical Center and Roper Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Solomon to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

• Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Solomon accepts

Dr. Solomon accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

• Strabismus
  • Tear Duct Disorders
  • Thyroid Disease

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD...

Communicate via email?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Solomon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Solomon

94.65020576131687%
4.526748971193416%

Dr. Solomon?
I have had 3 surgery done by Dr Kerry Solomon. He screwed up the first two refractive lens replacement surgeries then the third one he did mono vision in my right now after being 20/25 in both eyes I’m 20/40 in left eye and 20/400 in right eye. I was been told by a cornea specialist this week that my cornea is damaged beyond repair or surgery. They ran many test on my eyes. I am basically blind in my right eye with thank you to Kerry Solomon and now I’m told no more surgeries can be done. I’m going to make sure this story goes to everyone and I’ve already talked to 2 other people that he has screwed up their eyes. The second or third surgery we had was a snow storm on the day of my surgery so my surgery was delayed and it was performed a week later when the waiting room of the surgery center was lined up around the walls. He was making up for the surgeries he didn’t do before. Well I’ve found out from other eye surgeons that there is a limit I have spent $16,000 to be blind.
Jul 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
On the morning of July 15 my quality of life changed dramatically. That was the day Dr. Kerry Solomon removed the cataract from my left eye and implanted a toric lens. In the few short minutes it took Dr. Solomon to perform the surgery my vision changed from dull and hazy to high definition. The improvement is difficult to put into words. I can only say that this is an age reversal procedure with regard to vision. I had given up on activities I used to enjoy. I used to play golf but my poor vision put a halt to that. I now look forward to returning the course. Driving at night was dangerous. The lights from oncoming vehicles blinded me. Even during the day while driving I had to lean toward the instrument panel and squint to read the gauges. I didn't even know what high def TV really looked like until now. Pictures are bright and crisp. Letters are bold. I can not only see trees but the leaves are clearly defined. Thanks to Dr. Solomon & staff the world is a more beautiful place.
Steve Reaves – Jul 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
I had the opportunity of visting Dr. Solomon in the month of May 2020. He is one of the kindest, compassionate and most profoundist doctor. It is evident he is loyal to the call of eye specialist. He is very patience and dedicated to the cause. I was very much inspired by wall family portrait in his office. To me, this says much about him. The portrait speaks for itself. It reads (within my finite mind), I have a practice, but I also have a loving family I'd like to share with you. Office staff is very friendly. I've found to be very humbling. I love the atmosphere. It is filled of quietness, stillness and peace. I highly recommend Dr. Solomon to anyone whose in search of a very kind and compassionate eye specialist.
Lillie Mae Jenkins – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
The best in SC! Not only is Dr. Solomon an excellent surgeon, his entire staff is caring and professional. I have never been in any Dr office that ran like a well oiled machine! Amazing care!
Carol Scott – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Here is my experience: I had both cataracts done ~ 3 months ago. Prior to surgery, Dr. Solomon said that if not satisfied with the results, that he would correct at no charge. I thought sure...Well vision in one eye was a lot better, but the other was not where I hoped it would be. As of today, everything is great! I have been a health professional for > 40 years so I know most surgeon’s will dismiss any hint of complaint as it is the patient’s imagination. This surgeon is a Dr. of his word, a truly honest professional and compassionate man who has restored excellent vision to me. Do not hesitate to trust your vision in his skillful hands!!!! Also his staff provides the same reliable qualities.
Roger Lucier – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Great, very professional, very nice.
Deedee – Oct 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon was professional and caring about his patients. I have already recommended him to several of our friends. Couldn’t be more pleased with the results of my procedures.
Bill Hoyle in Pawleys Island , SC – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Kerry Solomon for anyone needing cataract surgery. From the seminar to surgery and follow up, Dr Solomon and his staff have been very professional and pleasant. That old saying “No pain, no gain” certainly does not apply here. Great results, no pain whatsoever.
Curtis B – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
I was so hesitant to have cataract surgery because I did not know what to expect. Dr. Solomon and his excellent staff went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable with my decision. I have just recently had my surgery and am so thrilled with my results thus far. I am anxious to see just how much better it will be once healed completely.
Paula Strobel – Aug 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon and my experience was hands down the best I could ever imagine. From the consultation to the actual surgery, everyone was professional and exactly what I was looking for. Thank you Dr Solomon for my new vision!!!
Dec 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
I could not be more pleased with the care that I received from Dr. Solomon and his incredible staff. Everyone was extremely caring and efficient regarding my Lasik eye surgery. I would recommend Dr. Solomon and his staff to anybody regarding Lasik and other eye care procedures. Special shout out to Brianna and Dana who were so caring and attentive during my time there.
Hannah Thacker in Georgetown, South Carolina – Dec 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
The team reviewed my case, listened to my viewpoint, answered my questions, examined my eyes and eyesight, reviewed my medications, and explained the next steps in care. I appreciated their professionalism and care.
Mary Ida Timms in Summerville SC – Dec 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Ve r y clean facilities. Knowledgeable staff. Work quickly and efficiently to make your visit as quick And comfortable as possible. Explains your procedure and any and all options to make decision making easy for you. I had a great experience and am looking forward to cataract surgery in my other eye to make my vision even better. Also, Dr. Solomon came highly recommended by Dr. Mark Whitten which was a real plus in my decision making.
Hollywood – Nov 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon and Dr. Sharpe saved my vision 11 years ago to 3 retina tears. I will forever be grateful to those two men! I recently needed cataract surgery and of course I went to Dr. Solomon. His office is efficient as is the surgery center. I am so glad we have a fine doctor like Dr.. Solomon,
Mount Pleasant, SC – Nov 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon diagnosed my eye problems, took time to discuss my condition, the option of surgery and all my questions. I am 100% satisfied with his care for my restored eye health and recommend his service to anyone in need of cataract and/or lasik eye care!
Carson Smith in Goose Creek, SC – Nov 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
My experience with LASIK by Dr. Solomon and his staff was wonderful. Everyone was so accommodating and explained everything in great detail. I was nervous about the procedure but things went just as described to me prior to the surgery. It was well worth it! It's great to be free from absolute dependence on glasses!Thank you Dr. Solomon and staff!
Jamie Gamble in Goose Creek, SC – Nov 04, 2017
Amazing....
Charlotte, NC – Oct 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is a true professional and uses available technology in his field to the fullest, As a result of his expertise, I have vision from cataract surgery that far exceeds my expectations..
Mount Pleasant, SC – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
The staff was amazing from the very first visit! I felt comfortable knowing they were taking care of me! I am a 100% satisfied customer! I would recommend Dr. Solomon to anyone thinking about Lasik!
Crystal Shelley in Galivants Ferry, SC – Sep 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Dr Solomon and his staff were wonderfully amazing! Everyone was so friendly, welcoming, caring and supportive. My LASIK procedure couldn't have been any easier, and now one day post-op my vision is 20/15. I am so happy I had LASIK, and I'm especially happy I selected Dr Solomon to do it. Some of the best money I've ever spent.
David in Charleston, SC – Sep 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Solomon?

Although we work with remarkable vision correction technology every day, we never lose focus on what is important to you: the different better vision will make in your life and what it can enable you to accomplish. Dr. Solomon and his team consistently deliver care that exceeds his patients' expectations.

• Ophthalmology

Hospital of Saint Raphael
1988
University Of Utah Hospital

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Solomon communicate via email?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Solomon offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Solomon offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Solomon have free onsite parking?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Solomon offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Solomon offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (843) 881-3937