Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD

Ophthalmology ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Solomon

Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Mt Pleasant, SC and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University of Vermont / College of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in ophthalmology, cataract surgery, and more.

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Solomon

Dr. Solomon?
Dr. Solomon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD
I was so hesitant to have cataract surgery because I did not know what to expect. Dr. Solomon and his excellent staff went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable with my decision. I have just recently had my surgery and am so thrilled with my results thus far. I am anxious to see just how much better it will be once healed completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon and my experience was hands down the best I could ever imagine. From the consultation to the actual surgery, everyone was professional and exactly what I was looking for. Thank you Dr Solomon for my new vision!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
I could not be more pleased with the care that I received from Dr. Solomon and his incredible staff. Everyone was extremely caring and efficient regarding my Lasik eye surgery. I would recommend Dr. Solomon and his staff to anybody regarding Lasik and other eye care procedures. Special shout out to Brianna and Dana who were so caring and attentive during my time there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
The team reviewed my case, listened to my viewpoint, answered my questions, examined my eyes and eyesight, reviewed my medications, and explained the next steps in care. I appreciated their professionalism and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Ve r y clean facilities. Knowledgeable staff. Work quickly and efficiently to make your visit as quick And comfortable as possible. Explains your procedure and any and all options to make decision making easy for you. I had a great experience and am looking forward to cataract surgery in my other eye to make my vision even better. Also, Dr. Solomon came highly recommended by Dr. Mark Whitten which was a real plus in my decision making.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon and Dr. Sharpe saved my vision 11 years ago to 3 retina tears. I will forever be grateful to those two men! I recently needed cataract surgery and of course I went to Dr. Solomon. His office is efficient as is the surgery center. I am so glad we have a fine doctor like Dr.. Solomon,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon diagnosed my eye problems, took time to discuss my condition, the option of surgery and all my questions. I am 100% satisfied with his care for my restored eye health and recommend his service to anyone in need of cataract and/or lasik eye care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
My experience with LASIK by Dr. Solomon and his staff was wonderful. Everyone was so accommodating and explained everything in great detail. I was nervous about the procedure but things went just as described to me prior to the surgery. It was well worth it! It's great to be free from absolute dependence on glasses!Thank you Dr. Solomon and staff!
Amazing....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon is a true professional and uses available technology in his field to the fullest, As a result of his expertise, I have vision from cataract surgery that far exceeds my expectations..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
The staff was amazing from the very first visit! I felt comfortable knowing they were taking care of me! I am a 100% satisfied customer! I would recommend Dr. Solomon to anyone thinking about Lasik!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Dr Solomon and his staff were wonderfully amazing! Everyone was so friendly, welcoming, caring and supportive. My LASIK procedure couldn't have been any easier, and now one day post-op my vision is 20/15. I am so happy I had LASIK, and I'm especially happy I selected Dr Solomon to do it. Some of the best money I've ever spent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Never thought I would be able to see 20/20 but they made the miracle happen!!! Pumped me up and prepared me to feel welcomed and comfortable!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Could not have been more pleased. From reception to discharge, I met with professional, caring folks. I had no fears as I felt completely confident in Dr. Solomon's skills and each staff member treated me as if I was their only patient. My eye cleared up last night and the world is bright and beautiful! My sincere thanks to a top notch group of people. You sure were a God send to me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
I had lasik done yesterday and start to finish was extremely impressed with the quality and service provided. I felt comfortable from the first appointment until my follow up today. I was never rushed or kept waiting forever on end. My procedure was a complete success and i am completely satisfied with the results. Today I worked in my classroom for 5 hours with no problem and even went to a gathering right afterwards and my eyes felt fine the whole time. I would highly recommended Dr. Solomon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Had an amazing experience. The staff was super friendly and very easy to talk to. Answered all my questions. The procedure was the easiest part and i am extremely happy with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Dr. Solomon performed phacoemulsification with PC IOL, OS on both eyes within a two week period. From my first consult through my most current follow up visit Dr. Solomon, his staff and the surgical center have provided exceptionally professional and satisfactory service. My results to date have exceeded my expectations and I am certain I have been treated by one of the most qualified surgeons in the country.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Cataract patient: Both eyes were done and I could not be happier with the results. I am like a kid with two new toys. Staff were great. Kept me informed of the process at each step. Results are wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
Dr Solomon has provided excellent care to my wife and I. Both of us had successful cataract surgery for both eyes. As a result of my prior lasik surgery in 2000, I qualified only for the standard lenses. By using a distance lens in one eye and a near lens in the other (mono-vision), Dr Solomon and I are optimistic that I will no longer need glasses.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD?
LASIK procedure; went very well; staff very friendly and kind;
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Solomon?

Although we work with remarkable vision correction technology every day, we never lose focus on what is important to you: the different better vision will make in your life and what it can enable you to accomplish. Dr. Solomon and his team consistently deliver care that exceeds his patients' expectations.

• Ophthalmology

1989
1988
1987

Dr. Solomon accepts

Dr. Solomon accepts the following insurance:

AvMed

• Glaucoma
  • Glaucoma Surgery
  • LASIK
  • Nearsightedness
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Presbyopia
  • Retina Diseases
  • Strabismus
  • Tear Duct Disorders
  • Thyroid Disease

Kerry Solomon, MD

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Solomon treats patients.

Musc Medical Center