Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD

Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Dr. Kerry Solomon, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Mt Pleasant, SC and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from University of Vermont / College of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in ophthalmology, cataract surgery, and more.

1101 Clarity Rd

Mt Pleasant, SC 29464

• AvMed
  • Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas

Learn about Dr. Solomon

See how frequently Dr. Solomon performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cataract Removal Surgery
Eyelid Disorders

Dr. Solomon's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Solomon "Although we work with remarkable vision correction technology every day, we never lose focus on what is important to you: the different better vision will make in your life and what it can enable you to accomplish. Dr. Solomon and his team consistently deliver care that exceeds his patients' expectations."

• Ophthalmology
  • Cataract Surgery
  • Cornea & Refractive Surgery

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• University of Vermont / College of Medicine
  • Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Utah Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Solomon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Solomon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Solomon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Solomon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Solomon to family and friends

Dr. Solomon's Performance

Dr. Solomon and my experience was hands down the best I could ever imagine. From the consultation to the actual surgery, everyone was professional and exactly what I was looking for. Thank you Dr Solomon for my new vision!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I could not be more pleased with the care that I received from Dr. Solomon and his incredible staff. Everyone was extremely caring and efficient regarding my Lasik eye surgery. I would recommend Dr. Solomon and his staff to anybody regarding Lasik and other eye care procedures. Special shout out to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The team reviewed my case, listened to my viewpoint, answered my questions, examined my eyes and eyesight, reviewed my medications, and explained the next steps in care. I appreciated their professionalism and care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Ve r y clean facilities. Knowledgeable staff. Work quickly and efficiently to make your visit as quick And comfortable as possible. Explains your procedure and any and all options to make decision making easy for you. I had a great experience and am looking forward to cataract surgery in my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Solomon and Dr. Sharpe saved my vision 11 years ago to 3 retina tears. I will forever be grateful to those two men! I recently needed cataract surgery and of course I went to Dr. Solomon. His office is efficient as is the surgery center. I am so glad we have a fine doctor like Dr.. Solomon,
Are you Dr. Solomon?