Dr. Kerry Rhodes, MD

Dr. Kerry Rhodes, MD

Family Medicine | Male

"Concierge" or "Private Medicine" is a proactive style of medical practice that emphasizes wellness and disease prevention through highly personalized care. My new model is designed to foster a greater connectivity with me as your family medicine physician, helping to ensure a strong, satisfying doctor-patient relationship. A monthly or annual membership fee is charged, allowing me to see fewer patients, so I may devote more time to each patient's care and individual needs. My smaller patient panel allows for extremely convenient and personalized care when you need it.

It's the way I've always wanted and expected to practice medicine!

Born and raised in Lubbock, Texas, to parents who taught at both the primary and collegiate level, I learned at an early age the importance of a good education. I was encouraged to find my passion, and to approach it with enthusiasm and hard work. After spending time observing my own family physician treat and care for all aspects of health for his patients, I determined that medicine, specifically family medicine, was where I wanted my education and career path to lead. After obtaining a BS in Biology from Lubbock Christian University, I attended The University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, graduating in 1990. I then moved to Austin for residency training with Central Texas Medical Foundation, where I was able to develop the clinical skills and insight to patient care needed to practice the full range of Family Medicine. It was at this time I met my wife, Kris and I have remained in Austin ever since.

Dr. Rhodes' Experience

See how Dr. Rhodes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rhodes

Dr. Rhodes accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rhodes has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rhodes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rhodes to family and friends
    Dr. Rhodes' Performance
    Austin, TX |
    I was referred to Dr. Rhodes by a friend and I am so glad to be in his care. The concierge care concept is perfect for what I need and I have been very happy as a patient. It is easy to get in touch with him directly and his staff is always eager to help.
    in Austin, TX |
    Truly a great doctor. He's intelligent, thorough, compassionate, and easy to talk to. He always seems to have availability, so there's never a wait to get in. The office is a little unorganized, but at least everyone is friendly. I recommend him to people all the time.
    Have you seen Dr. Kerry Rhodes, MD?
    Are you Dr. Rhodes?

Dr. Rhodes says...

Dr. Rhodes' Care Philosophy

It's the way I've always wanted and expected to practice medicine!

Dr. Rhodes says...

Primary Care Services at Rhodes Concierge Care

• Family medicine for patients of all ages
    • Acute and urgent care
    • Chronic disease management including cardiac and respiratory health, diabetes prevention and treatment, mental and emotional health, and gynecology
    • Individualized wellness program with ongoing counseling and monitoring of goals.
    • Nutrition, fitness, lifestyle management, and medication coaching.
    • Advanced cardiovascular risk assessment and disease prevention
    • EKG testing
    • Spirometry and oxygen saturation testing
    • X-ray and DEXA bone densitometry in office
    • On site laboratory
    • Body composition analysis
    • Office procedures including skin biopsies, laceration repair, joint injections, cryotherapy, and excision of lesions
    • Men's health
    • Women's health
    • Most routine vaccines available

Dr. Rhodes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Rhodes has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rhodes' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Rhodes does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rhodes and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Texas Health Science Center

Graduated in 1990

Breckenridge Hospital

Completed in 1991

Breckenridge Hospital

Completed in 1993

Lubbock Christian University

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Rhodes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rhodes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rhodes does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Rhodes and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.