Dr. Kerry Knievel, DO

Dr. Kerry Knievel, DO

Neurology  |
26 reviews

• AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Health Choice of Arizona
  • Health Net
  • Indian Health Service
  • Medicare
  • Mercy Care
  • Phoenix Health Plan
  • SCAN Health Plan
  • Triwest

My mission, along with the St. Joseph Medical Group, is to focus on innovative clinical care and the pursuit of excellence through scholarly activities. This allows me to provide patients with state-of-the-art patient services and exceptional patient experiences.Read more

Dr. Knievel's Experience

See how Dr. Knievel's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Knievel

Dr. Knievel accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Knievel has admitting privileges.

Dr. Knievel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Knievel to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Knievel's Performance
    GOOD
in Glendale, AZ |
I was referrred to her after being diagnosed with IIH. For starters her office staff is horrible and never return phone calls. The whole place is very disorganized and things change constantly. Dr. Knievel herself is nice in person but there has been several times things have been put in my chart that don't pertain to me or she'll mention something to me and I have to tell her that wasn't me. Not very personalized care, she won't remember you. Hard to get appointments currently on a waitlist.
queen creek |
My wife has a Chiari Malformation\thunder clamp headaches. We have been working with Dr. Knievel for about 6 months (only 3 visits, 2 blood patches, multiple scans, different medication, multiple Emergency visits, with no results. We have done everything she has recommended for the sever headaches pain that begins in the back of her head, radiating down her neck, shoulders, and moves to the front of her head. She's been in horrific(wanting to die) pain. This doesn't seem to speed up Knievel.
Queen Creek, AZ |
Thank you for the posted reviews. I am looking for another doctor and absolutely will not use this one now.
in Peachtree City, GA |
I travel across the country to see and be treated by Dr Knievel. I find her and her staff very approachable and helpful. She listens to me, as a patient and a person, allowing me to feel safe and cared for. My migraines have been reduced by more than half under Dr Knievels care. I am grateful that I found her.
Mesa, AZ |
I was referred to Dr. Knievel after having brain surgery. I was in constant pain, had terrible headaches, balance issues, fluid pocket in the back of my head, and could not sleep. She did not even try to help resolve my issues. I was just another number to her. The wait time was unacceptable and the office never bothered to call to schedule follow up appointments like they were suppose to. I am so happy I decided to seek treatment out of her office.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I was in the hospital on May 13th with a neurological disorder - I was referred to Dr. Knievel - I called the next day as I was told to follow up within one week of the hospital visit. I called 3 TIMES and never got an apt - I called again today and finally got an apt set for SEPTEMBER. I am out of my meds and they didn't seem to care. Hopefully, when I visit the office I wont be treated as poorly.
in Glendale, AZ |
I found Dr. Knievel to be shockingly inept and irresponsible when treating my fibromyalgia. I had tremendous difficulty even scheduling an appointment because she had overbooked with new patients. Then, when I briefly met with her, she made a minimal attempt to address my extreme nerve pain concerns. I left the office seriously questioning her skills as a neurologist, so I researched her medical credentials and found them to lack the expertise I would expect from a physician at Barrows.
in phoenix az |
I was recommended originally2this dr over a year ago it took2months to Get an appointment once I did that was only time I ever saw her the dr I tried to call make appointments with her staff who by the way is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!I hate playing phone tag especially with a place that does not have a receptionist to answer!After a year of never getting treated4migraines and medicines I needed refilled and ers ln the valley here said I need a new Nuerology dr her office staff is just atrocious!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Kerry Knievel, DO?
Are you Dr. Knievel?

Compare Dr. Knievel

More Neurology Specialists like Dr. Knievel at Barrow Neurology Clinics

Dr. Knievel's Care Philosophy

Dr. Knievel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  Board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Knievel has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Knievel's Board Certifications

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lyme Disease
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Neuro-Muscular Conditions
  • Neuromuscular Diseases
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Nystagmus
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Syphilis Infections
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor

Graduated in 2007

SJHMC Internal Medicine Department
    BARROW NEUROLOGICAL INSTITUTE
    Barrow Neurological Institute-Neuromuscular

Dr. Knievel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Knievel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology