Dr. Kerry Kirkman, MD

Dr. Kerry Kirkman, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female

Cypress Womens Center 21216 Northwest Fwy Ste 520 Cypress, TX 77429 Get Directions

We strive to take care of the the entire family by providing a warm and friendly environment to discuss your health care options.

Dr Kirkman earned her BS degree in Biochemistry from University of California Davis with Highest Honors. She then achieved her MD from UTMB Galveston with Honors and completed her Residency with the UTMB Department of Ob/Gyn in 2003. She has been in the Cypress community for 13 years and has earned "BEST OB/GYN OF CYPRESS" 2013-2016 by Living Magazine Voters.

Dr. Kirkman's Experience

See how Dr. Kirkman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kirkman

Dr. Kirkman accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kirkman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kirkman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kirkman to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Kirkman's Performance
in Cypress, TX |
love that she explain everything to us in a manner that we could understand. she also helped us make the right decisions in requards to the treatment that I would need. I tell everyone I know to go to her. The entire staff treat you like you are family.
in Houston, TX |
Wonderful office staff and doctors. I took my teenage daughter to see Jackie for painful cycles and she listened and took care of our questions.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Kirkman peeformed my Robot Hysterectomy 7 months ago. I was only in the hospital 12 hours and had little to zero pain by the second day. I was able to get back to work in 7 days. She is wonderful and the nurses at North Cypress were great.
in Cypress |
Dr Kirkman and her staff are amazing. The office is beautiful and the care I have received since 2006 has been the best of all my physicians. Cypress Women's Center's two nurse practitioners Abi and Jackie provide excellent care as well and are extremely knowledgeable
Houston, TX |
Not recommended, Dr Kirkman is not interested in the well fair of her patients. She seems to be interested in only collecting money and minimizing her time seeing patients. Her office lost my blood sample and not only did I not get a call, she did not apologize, just pointed blame at someone else. It cost me an office visit to find out that they had nothing to tell me because of no test results. Do not waste your time.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Kirkman has taken care of me for 12 years. She delivered both of my children and now is helping me with my Gyn issues. I have referred many friends and family to her office and highly recommend her as a physician. The staff is excellent and althoigh the wait can be a little long at times it is worth it.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Kirkman and Dr Hice-Garza are both wonderful physicians. Even wih a busy practice between two hospitals they both spend time addressing my concerns and easing my mind. I wouldnt go anywhere else.
Houston, TX |
Always wonderful service by everyone who works in the office, I am able to discuss everything openly and honestly!
in Cypress, TX |
Dr Kirkman is the most wonderful doctor I have ever visited. First she answers all your concerns, talks about all that is happening and has an awesome way of making any situation feel like a walk in the park. Even if the baby decides to come at those wee hours she is there with a beautiful smile and her positive can do attitude. Love her and will always go to her for all my woman health needs..
in Katy, TX |
i waited in the office for almost 2 1/2 hours -when they called with results they told me dr needed to see me asap but refused to tell me results -my appt was 1 week later , me and my fiance went to appt only to find out the dr had cancelled & left . after that i called 3 times the next day & the dr refused to get on the phone . we were told she would call us by Friday-Never heard a word from her again,we had to request our medical records,pay for them- just to find out the results
Houston, TX |
Dr. Kirkman is nice lady, but not a good dr in my opinion. She told me my baby was breech at 35 weeks and then brushed it off like it wasn't a big deal. It didn't feel right. I went to an ultrasound place to confirm and she was totally wrong. She never showed up to start my labor, deliver my baby, or follow up after I had my baby. I never saw her again. I refused to go back to her. I would never use her again and would never recommend her to anyon
Houston, TX |
Dr. Kirkman was my doctor for my first baby. Everything was OK until I went into labor. My water broke at 2:30 am and Dr. Kirkman did not show up until 9:30pm. Then at 10:30 a new doctor showed up and informed me that Dr. Kirkman left and that she would be delivering my baby. Definitely would not use her again.
in Houston, TX |
she missed 1/2 the scheduled appointments. She scheduled to induce&never showed up to check after 23 hours of prolonged labor. I asked the charge nurse to get the doctor in as my daughter was at 7.5 for over 12 hrs$ in sever pain,sweating profusely&quivering. The charge nurse came in a found my daughter had a 101.7 temp&called in staff to work on my daughter. The doctor showed & C Section was preformed. baby&daughter ended up in ICU to combat infection. Doc has never return to do a follow up!
Cypress, TX |
Never met Dr. Kirkman. As a patient, I couldn't even identify her in a line up. On every appointment I am seen by a nurse practitioner and trainee. Rushed through appointments and given bad information.
in Cypress, Tx |
I am currently pregnant with my 3rd child and have been a patient of Dr. Kirkman's for all 3. I have read quite a few bad reviews about her and I felt like I needed to state my opinion. Dr. Kirkman never makes me feel rushed, and is always willing to answer any questions I may have. I feel she is very personable, caring, and does want the best for her patients.
in Cypress Tx |
Very down to earth. Listens to me and I never feel rushed. Very knowledgeable re women's issues.
in Houston, TX |
I have had 4 children myself, so I have experience with good doctors. This doctor has handled my Granddaughter. She is terrible. Her nurses do everything. My daughter ended up in the hospital early in her pregnancy for 4 days due to her neglect and she never stopped by to see her. It started an investigation at the hospital over her. Then, after my daughter delivered, she never showed up. The nurses at the hospital do not have nice things to say about her.
in Cypress, TX |
We originally selected Dr. Kirkman because of the positive reviews she had. I am writing this to ensure other families do not fall into the same trap that we did. Dr. Kirkman was present for about half of the appointments that Dr. Kirkman set up, so if your a patient that expects to see your doctor every visit, this is not your doctor. I didn't see Dr. Kirkman once the entire second trimester! She is obviously overloaded and not even present for the birth of our son that she scheduled!!!
in Cypress, TX |
Very aggressive/impersonal greeting at the front desk to the zero personality of a very young nurse/clerk to a very unkempt nurse practitioner, I concluded this was NOT the place for me and left WITHOUT proceeding with an exam. Two weeks later the office called to inform me that my pap results were concerning and I needed to return for more testing. Interesting ... I NEVER had an exam. Asked that the Dr (who you will not meet) call me - she doesn't even care enough to fix her practice!
Have you seen Dr. Kerry Kirkman, MD?
Are you Dr. Kirkman?

Compare Dr. Kirkman

Dr. Kirkman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kirkman says...

I specialize in Da Vinci Robotic surgery and high risk Obstetrics.

Dr. Kirkman says...

I have 8 years experience in performing laparoscopic Robotic hysterectomies allowing an easier recovery ad minimal downtimw from work and family.

Dr. Kirkman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Kirkman has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kirkman's Board Certifications

• Hormone Imbalance
  • Incontinence
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Post-Menopausal Problems
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston

Completed in 2003

Emory University

Graduated in 1993

Dr. Kirkman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kirkman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Abdominal Hysterectomy
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Cesarean Hysterectomy
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage