Dr. Kerry T. Givens, MD

Dr. Kerry T. Givens, MD

220 reviews

Ophthalmology | Male | 57 years old

I've seen too many ophthalmology practices that are focused on maximizing the number of patients seen per day. That has never been my goal; in fact, I have "inherited" a lot of patients who have left such practices. My paramount objective is and has always been to provide high-quality eye care to the residents of Lancaster County. My golden rule is to treat every patient as I would like to be treated myself. This means spending as much time with my patients as their problems require, listening to their concerns and thoroughly answering all their questions. Doing this right takes time, and I confess that sometimes I get behind on my appointment schedule because some patients require extra time.Read more

Campus Eye Center

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Givens' Experience

See how Dr. Givens' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Givens

Dr. Givens accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Givens has admitting privileges.

Dr. Givens' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Givens to family and friends
based on 220 total surveys (1 with a review)
Experience with Dr. Givens
Dr. Givens' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (217)
Lancaster, PA |
Dr. Givens was wonderful. I had been injured by another doctor in a different office and called Dr. Givens office after hours and he was willing to see me right away. He took care of the problem with kindness and patience knowing that I had just been through something traumatic. He is very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Kerry T. Givens, MD?

Compare Dr. Givens

More Ophthalmology Specialists at Campus Eye Center

Dr. Givens' Care Philosophy

Dr. Givens says...

I have provided full-service ophthalmologic care in Lancaster County for nearly 25 years. During that time, I have removed thousands of cataracts and have perfomed state of the art laser vision correction and LASIK since these procedures became FDA approved. Also I have a special interest in glaucoma, having completed a fellowship in glaucoma at the Jules Stein Eye Institute at UCLA. I have published various original research papers and monographs on the subject of glaucoma in peer-reviewed ophthalmology journals in addition to presenting my work at national conferences.

Dr. Givens says...

Dr. Givens' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Givens has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Givens' Board Certifications

Completed in 1988

Bucknell University

Graduated in 1982

• Chinese

Dr. Givens does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Givens and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology