Dr. Kerri Wiltchik, MD

Dr. Kerri Wiltchik, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Kerri Wiltchik, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Santa Maria, CA and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Fvhc/Chicago Med School in 1994 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

220 S Palisade Dr Ste 201

Santa Maria, CA 93454

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Wiltchik

See how frequently Dr. Wiltchik performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Uterine Fibroids
Hysteroscopy
Ovarian Cysts

Dr. Wiltchik's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Wiltchik "I strive to provide my patients with the best medical care possible."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Kenyon College
  • USC LAC
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Lehigh Valley Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Wiltchik has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wiltchik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wiltchik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wiltchik's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wiltchik to family and friends

Dr. Wiltchik's Performance

I have been a patient of Dr. Wiltchik's for over 15 years. She is, by far, the best doctor I have ever had (I'm 64 years old, so I have had a few doctors!). Her bedside manner is incomparable, her skills top-notch. I cannot believe we have someone of her caliber in Santa Maria!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
My experience with this doctor was not good. Did not return my phone call after 2 calls were made to the office. I was prescribed a medication that I was told by a medical assistant did not match what was showing on my lab results to treat my condition. I went somewhere else because I felt that...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Wiltchik listens and cares; she is extremely knowledgeable and very thorough. I would send my daughters to her, if they were in the area. She follows through and always follows up; she does what she says she will do. The bar is set extremely high, now that Dr. Wiltchik has been my GYN. When she...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Wiltchik is better and more knowledge than my PCP, non judgmental, asked about my latest labs... Dr Wiltchik cares beyond "women's health" she cares for people. Bravo, Dr Wiltchik!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0