Dr. Kerri Kulovitz, DO

Orthopedic Surgery | Female

Dr. Kerri Kulovitz, DO
Dr. Kerri Kulovitz, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Libertyville, IL.

Dr. Kulovitz's Experience

See how Dr. Kulovitz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kulovitz

Dr. Kulovitz accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Kulovitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kulovitz to family and friends
    Dr. Kulovitz's Performance
    in Lindenhurst, IL |
    What a doctor and staff should d be. Excellent!
    in Antioch |
    Dr. Kulovitz is amazing, so yes I would most definitely recommend her. She is very gentle, kind, understanding and she takes her time and does not rush through an appointment. She just did cubital tunnel surgery on me 3 weeks ago. I honestly cannot say enough good things about this surgeon. She has a wonderful bedside manner, like no other doctor I have ever met.
    in Racine, WI |
    I would definitely recommend Dr. Kulovitz She was very friendly and knowledgeable she was able to tell me what was wrong with my thumb the first visit even after 2 other Orthopedic doctors said it was something else. She was also very good with the follow up in making sure I got the Physical therapy I needed I would definitely go to her again and recommend her to anyone.
    Winthrop Harbor, IL |
    Dr. Kulovitz was terrific at explaining a tendon surgery if the shot did not fix my "trigger finger". She was very good at alleviating the pain from the shot, which had to be divided into two since this time I not only had the middle finger on my left hand, but debilitating pain and weakness in my left thumb. She is thorough, professional, and compassionate. She really cares about her patients.
    Round Lake, IL |
    Dr. Kulovitz is outstanding!!! I highly recommend her! I had two carpal tunnel surgeries - both which gave me amazing relief and the ability to feel my fingers once again. I just can't say enough about her professionalism, bedside manner and her kind heart, she truly cares about her patients! Thank you Dr. Kulovitz - I am now ready for jet ski season!!!!
    Have you seen Dr. Kerri Kulovitz, DO?
    Are you Dr. Kulovitz?

Dr. Kulovitz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Dr. Kulovitz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kulovitz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kulovitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kulovitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery
    • Orthoptics

Dr. Kulovitz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kulovitz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.