Dr. Kermit Murray, MD

Dr. Kermit Murray, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Kermit Murray, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Murray is affiliated with Carondelet St. Joseph's Hospital.

Dr. Murray's Experience

See how Dr. Murray's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Murray

Dr. Murray accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Murray has admitting privileges.

Dr. Murray's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Murray to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Murray's Performance
in Tucson, AZ |
Well, I was involved in a car accident on the 13th of May. Ended up in ER. Since Saturday I have been having headaches, nausea and dizziness. I called to get into see the good doctor. He won't see me until the 16th of June. I really can't even give him a star. And no, I won't give him as a recommendation to anyone. I give no stars for anything.
in Tucson, AZ |
Went to see Dr. Murray for excruciating back pain. He sent me to get x rays. They showed mild arthritis. He absolutely refused to prescribe me paid medication and made me do a drug test. Like I was some drug addict criminal. After that he and his staff said that they would no longer see me. Two months later an MRI showed severe spinal stenosis and spinal spondylitis. So there is now concrete proof of why I was in so much intolerable pain. Yet this so called doctor shoved me away with insult.
Tracy, CA |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Murray. He is knowledgeable and responsive.
in Tucson, AZ |
He is Great. He listens and is responsive.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Murray and staff are friendly, professional and extremely accommodating .
Los Angeles, CA |
I wanted to give a shout out to Peggy, MA. She always takes time to understand the patients point of view. She has a gentle way about her that makes her patients feel comfortable and at ease. She's efficient and has an amazing bedside manner!
Tucson, AZ |
The staff in Dr. Murray's office is friendly and efficient. They always do their best to give appointments at the patients convenience. Dr. Murray always does his best to stay on schedule. He does not waste time during the visit. He has the skill of asking the right questions to get to the heart of the problem and is ready with a path to solving it.
Tucson, AZ |
Dr Murray kept referring to other patients and not focusing on me. He saw me 20 minutes late because he said I was late and they took two patients ahead of me. My receipt showed that I paid my copay 5 minutes before my appointment time. One time he referred me to an ear nose and throat doctor - who laughed and said I should be seeing a respitory specialist. He also recommended me to an endocrinologist because I wanted someone closer. They made the appointment with the one I was already seeing
in Tucson, AZ |
My entire family and a lot of my friends are current patient's of Dr Murray. His is very knowledgeable and never makes me feel like another number. He has always made sure that I am informed about my health needs. His assistant is very caring and makes sure that my needs are always met while in the office or when I call the telephone. There is no reason that those other patient's need to leave such horrible reviews just because they didn't get the answers or the medications they were seeking!
in Tucson, AZ |
I've had nothing but good experiences with this doctor and his office staff; I'm truly confused by the negative reviews. In the 3+ years I've been seeing him, it has always been easy to get an appointment, I am seen within 10 minutes of my appointment time, and I never feel like the doctor is rushed. He listens, gives thoughtful feedback, and referred me to extremely good specialists when he discovered I had a serious condition requiring chemo, surgery and radiation. Very pleased with his care
in Tucson, AZ |
Caring and thorough. Answers questions and concerns with thoroughly with good common sense.
Newark, NJ |
Very efficient, on time, took care of all my needs in one visit
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have been to Dr Murray many times over the last 3 yrs. He has also was been a wealth of knowledge and very helpful. I look at the reviews and see 5 stars and 1 star. When I see this it seems to me 1 star reviewer just did not get what they want. I wish these type of people would stop skewing these reviews. He is a star 5 guy. Please use him
in Tucson, AZ |
He is knowledgeable, listens and answers questions.
in Tucson, Az |
Dr. Murray is the most helpful physician I have ever had! He refills my prescriptions easily. If I need to get in to see him they usually get me in within a week! Clean and roomy waiting room. Everyone is very pleasant!
in Tucson, AZ |
Great Doctor, very up-to-date. He got my insurance co to get me some much needed medication and got my diabetes under control. He's a no-nonsense Physician and is very professional, yet down to Earth. My experience has been quite good, and I highly recommend the place.
in Tucson, AZ |
Absolute worst doctor in Tucson. Does not take time to hear what you have to say and is always cutting you off. Lost all my records and treated me like a first time patient even though I have been there over 3 years. More concerned with DEA than prescribing medication that could help. Front office staff is unfriendly and rude.
Tucson, AZ |
The front desk staff are rude, more than unfriendly and do not make you feel welcomed at all. I was the only person in the entire office and I still had to wait over 25 minutes to be seen. Most unprofessional office in Tucson.
in Tucson, AZ |
probably the least knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to. it seems like he would rather be anywhere else, and it shows
in Tucson |
He is a great doctor. He explained all my medications and how to improve my overall health. He spent 20 mins with me. This is rare today To date my grandmother and father see him. We all love him. I read the other comment from Chris. Be ashamed. Chris. You just did get what you wanted. He is great and is a rare find
in Tucson, AZ |
THIS DOCTOR MURRAY NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED. There is something strange going on at this place. He spent a total of one minute with me and walked out in the middle of me explaining my symptoms. When the pharmacy told me to call my doctor because he didn't send in a refill, Dr. Murray SCREAMED at me for bugging him even though he lied about sending in the refill. He seems to be collecting as many patients as possible to get as much money as possible. He has caused nothing but harm in my case.
Have you seen Dr. Kermit Murray, MD?
Are you Dr. Murray?

Compare Dr. Murray

Dr. Murray's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Murray has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Murray's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Murray does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Murray and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Temple University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1996

La Grange Mem Hospital
    Mercy Hospital and Med Center

Dr. Murray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Murray does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Murray and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.