Dr. Kermit A. Murray, MD

Dr. Kermit A. Murray, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Carondelet Medical Group 8826 E Tanque Verde Rd, Tucson, AZ 85749 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Murray specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Tucson, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Murray? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Murray's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Murray's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Murray

Dr. Murray accepts 6 insurance carriers

6 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Murray has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Murray

Dr. Murray's Review Details
3.2 based on 39 responses
Experience with Dr. Murray
Dr. Murray's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (38)
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have been to Dr Murray many times over the last 3 yrs. He has also was been a wealth of knowledge and very helpful. I look at the reviews and see 5 stars and 1 star. When I see this it seems to me 1 star reviewer just did not get what they want. I wish these type of people would stop skewing these reviews. He is a star 5 guy. Please use him
in Tucson, AZ |
He is knowledgeable, listens and answers questions.
in Tucson, Az |
Dr. Murray is the most helpful physician I have ever had! He refills my prescriptions easily. If I need to get in to see him they usually get me in within a week! Clean and roomy waiting room. Everyone is very pleasant!
in Tucson, AZ |
Great Doctor, very up-to-date. He got my insurance co to get me some much needed medication and got my diabetes under control. He's a no-nonsense Physician and is very professional, yet down to Earth. My experience has been quite good, and I highly recommend the place.
in Tucson, AZ |
Absolute worst doctor in Tucson. Does not take time to hear what you have to say and is always cutting you off. Lost all my records and treated me like a first time patient even though I have been there over 3 years. More concerned with DEA than prescribing medication that could help. Front office staff is unfriendly and rude.
Tucson, AZ |
The front desk staff are rude, more than unfriendly and do not make you feel welcomed at all. I was the only person in the entire office and I still had to wait over 25 minutes to be seen. Most unprofessional office in Tucson.
in Tucson, AZ |
probably the least knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to. it seems like he would rather be anywhere else, and it shows
in Tucson |
He is a great doctor. He explained all my medications and how to improve my overall health. He spent 20 mins with me. This is rare today To date my grandmother and father see him. We all love him. I read the other comment from Chris. Be ashamed. Chris. You just did get what you wanted. He is great and is a rare find
in Tucson, AZ |
THIS DOCTOR MURRAY NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED. There is something strange going on at this place. He spent a total of one minute with me and walked out in the middle of me explaining my symptoms. When the pharmacy told me to call my doctor because he didn't send in a refill, Dr. Murray SCREAMED at me for bugging him even though he lied about sending in the refill. He seems to be collecting as many patients as possible to get as much money as possible. He has caused nothing but harm in my case.
Have you seen Dr. Murray?
Are you Dr. Murray? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Murray

Why It Matters: Dr. Murray's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Murray does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Murray and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Murray does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Murray and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Temple University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1996

La Grange Mem Hospital
    Mercy Hospital and Med Center

Dr. Murray has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Murray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Murray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Murray's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice
  • Malpractice claims in Arizona not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Murray

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Murray's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Murray

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients