Dr. Kerline Marcelin, MD

Dr. Kerline Marcelin, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Female

Dr. Kerline Marcelin, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Cortlandt Manor, NY. She has been practicing for 22 years. Read her story

Hudson Ophthalmology

1983 Crompond Rd Ste 203

Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthFirst
  • MVP Health Care
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Marcelin

See how frequently Dr. Marcelin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
Eye Infections
Glaucoma

Dr. Marcelin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Marcelin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Marcelin "Dr. Kerline Marcelin, MD is a Ophthalmologist (Eye Doctor) - General practicing in Cortlandt Manor, NY Professional Associations American Academy of Ophthalmology American Glaucoma Society American Medical Association Physician Health Organization New York State Ophthalmological Society New York Glaucoma Society New York Society for Clinical Ophthalmology Eye Care America Westchester Ophthalmological Society Women in Ophthalmology Awards & Experience National Medical Fellowship National Institute of Health Research Grant Trustee Scholar "

This content was provided by Dr. Marcelin "I am committed to delivering the highest quality eye care resulting in the best quality outcomes. We care about our patients and our concern extends beyond the scope of ophthalmology. Our patients are also our friends, our neighbors, and our family. The interest of our patients has the highest priority, all other interests are important, but secondary."

• Ophthalmology

• Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Cataracts
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Sarcoidosis

• Scleral Reinforcement Surgery
  • Soft Contact Lenses
  • Trabeculectomy
  • Trabeculotomy Ab Externo
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy
  • YAG Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University
  • New York University/ Bellevue Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • New York Eye & Ear Infirmary
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Marcelin has no media or publications listed.

• French Creole
  • French

Dr. Marcelin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marcelin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marcelin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marcelin to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Marcelin's Performance
in Peekskill, NY |
I was having trouble driving at night when the headlights of cars were like bright halos, My neighbors recommended Dr. Marcelin and I was very pleased when I met her for the 1st time. She is very pleasant and a caring doctor. I recently had cataract surgery on both eyes using Femto laser. It was the best way to go for me. Dr. Marcelin explained the procedure and after care. I felt very confident having surgeries by her. She always has a smile on her face for you. Can't wait to see new office
in Peekskill, NY |
Dr. Marcelin is very caring and understanding doctor. She always make the patients feel very comfortable and explains everything thoroughly. Staff is very nice and always smiling. Office is very clean from lobby to waiting room to bathrooms. Waiting time is long since they do work you up first with dilations but all eye doctors Ive been to do the same. I rather wait here where I am treated right then any other place. .
Garrison, NY |
Dr. Marcelin was very knowledgeable about my condition and options. She explained everything clearly so I could make the best decision for my vision. I decided on surgery and the results were perfect vision with no problems. I am happy I chose to have the operation and that Dr. Marcelin performed it flawlessly for me. Her staff was also very helpful every step along the way. I would recommend her services to everyone with eye issues. Only negative is always busy office, "cause she's good."
Dr. Marcelin is a consummate professional who understands that patients need more than just her superb skills. She's willing to take the time to explain, nurture and encourage those of us who have trepidations about involved and detailed eye procedures. As a former severely myopic individual, I was quite nervous about delicate cataract surgery. In my 70's, I now see better than I did as a child. I'm 20/20! If you haven't made an appointment, pick up the phone and do so.
in Mohegan Lake, NY |
I had cataracts and astigmatism in both of my eyes. Dr.Marcelin replaced both cataracts, using laser technology, which was painless and quickened the healing process. She recommended I get multi focal lenses, which I did, and now have 20-20 vision and do not need glasses! She is a very professional and knowledgeable Doctor.
in White Plains, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Marcelin for anyone who has narrow angle glaucoma, or is in need of cataract surgery. I had both eyes surgically repaired with the laser and then the implants last year and I can not explain the difference that this has made in my life. I no longer have trouble driving at night, and do not need glasses for anything other than reading the occasional smallest of prints. The colors are bright and images are sharp, and I never realized what I was missing before.
in Cortlandt Manor, NY |
We had been going to Dr Hoffman the prior doctor for forty years and we fell very comfortable with Dr. Marcelin. She is excellent in what she does.
in Yorktown |
Without hesitation or pause , one of the best docs that I've encountered . I used to see someone else in area and he was pompous and indifferent . My wife forced me to See Dr. Mercelin and I am so glad she did. She helped me with a big eye problem. She is professional , intelligent and charismatic. Staff is good too and always gets me and my family in for any emergencies without waiting days. Lucky to be a patient . Thanks
Peekskill, NY |
She is an excellent doctor, very experienced and has done both cataract surgeries for me. She is caring and compassionate I would highly recommend her to anyone I know. She is one of the best in the area.
in Mahopac |
Saw her when I had an emergency, my own doctor at the time was a slick big shot local doc.. but doesn't spent time with me , but keeps scamming me to come back & most time I don't even see him . my friend teccomended Dr. M ,she Has great personality , intelligent, caring & so freakin smart . The other guy could never figure out what was going on. Sent my mom to get that latest laser Cataract surgery with her , and my mom is so happy ! No better doc., I'm sending anybody who needs a good doc 2
in Shrub Oak, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Marcelin for many years. I have always had a thorough examination and any questions I had were answered so I understood what was going on. Dr. Marcelin operated on both of my cataracts and now (6 years later) I am just beginning to need glasses for reading. The only negative thing I would have to say is there is generally a wait in the office but I feel the treatment she gives her patients is well worth it. I would highly recommend her.
in Montrose, NY |
Needing to have cataract surgery, I was pleased to be able to have lasik surgery so that after 40 years, I no longer need to wear contact lenses. Dr. Marcelin performed the surgery with care, making sure I was comfortable throughout and after the procedure. I highly recommend making an appointment with her!
in Montrose, NY |
Terrible, angry office staff, prolonged waits over and over, no apologies. Dr has terrible bedside manner, arrogant, keeps telling about how she is the renowned glaucoma specialist in the area. Got mad and walked out in the middle of the examination when I was fully dilated. Wife has also had bad experience, we've changed Drs since. Totally unprofessional.
in Putnam Valley, NY |
The doctor and the tech were great; however, the office manager and front desk staff were among the most incompetent I have ever encountered.
in Peekskill, NY |
Great Doctor, I find her to be very nice and takes her time.. Great staff very helpful.
in Shrub oak |
My office visit was fine. I was comfortable with everyone. But when I called to try to re-schedule my appointment that's when the problems started. The young lady was incompetent, she asked the same questions repetedly, she left me holding on so long I had to call back and then the phone rang 28 times before she finally answered telling me how,she,was alone,and very busy. Very unprofessional. I never did get my appointment re-scheduled she put it on someone else who will call me later.
Have you seen Dr. Kerline Marcelin, MD?

Visit Dr. Marcelin

Dr. Marcelin accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO