Dr. Kerline Marcelin, MD

Dr. Kerline Marcelin, MD

Ophthalmology  |

Dr. Kerline Marcelin, MD is a Ophthalmologist (Eye Doctor) - General practicing in Cortlandt Manor, NY Professional Associations American Academy of Ophthalmology American Glaucoma Society American Medical Association Physician Health Organization New York State Ophthalmological Society New York Glaucoma Society New York Society for Clinical Ophthalmology Eye Care America Westchester Ophthalmological Society Women in Ophthalmology Awards & Experience National Medical Fellowship National Institute of Health Research Grant Trustee Scholar

Hudson Ophthalmology

1983 Crompond Rd Ste 203

Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Fidelis Care

Learn about Dr. Marcelin

I am committed to delivering the highest quality eye care resulting in the best quality outcomes. We care about our patients and our concern extends beyond the scope of ophthalmology. Our patients are also our friends, our neighbors, and our family. The interest of our patients has the highest priority, all other interests are important, but secondary.

Dr. Marcelin's Experience

Dr. Marcelin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Pterygium Surgery
  • Punctal Plug Insertion
  • Scleral Reinforcement Surgery
  • Trabeculectomy
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy
  • YAG Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University
  • New York University/ Bellevue Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999
  • New York Eye & Ear Infirmary
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Marcelin has no media or publications listed.

• French Creole
  • French

Dr. Marcelin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marcelin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marcelin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marcelin to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Marcelin's Performance
in Peekskill, NY |
Dr. Marcelin is very caring and understanding doctor. She always make the patients feel very comfortable and explains everything thoroughly. Staff is very nice and always smiling. Office is very clean from lobby to waiting room to bathrooms. Waiting time is long since they do work you up first with dilations but all eye doctors Ive been to do the same. I rather wait here where I am treated right then any other place. .
Garrison, NY |
Dr. Marcelin was very knowledgeable about my condition and options. She explained everything clearly so I could make the best decision for my vision. I decided on surgery and the results were perfect vision with no problems. I am happy I chose to have the operation and that Dr. Marcelin performed it flawlessly for me. Her staff was also very helpful every step along the way. I would recommend her services to everyone with eye issues. Only negative is always busy office, "cause she's good."
Dr. Marcelin is a consummate professional who understands that patients need more than just her superb skills. She's willing to take the time to explain, nurture and encourage those of us who have trepidations about involved and detailed eye procedures. As a former severely myopic individual, I was quite nervous about delicate cataract surgery. In my 70's, I now see better than I did as a child. I'm 20/20! If you haven't made an appointment, pick up the phone and do so.
in Mohegan Lake, NY |
I had cataracts and astigmatism in both of my eyes. Dr.Marcelin replaced both cataracts, using laser technology, which was painless and quickened the healing process. She recommended I get multi focal lenses, which I did, and now have 20-20 vision and do not need glasses! She is a very professional and knowledgeable Doctor.
in Cortlandt Manor, NY |
Dr. Marcelin is a very good Dr. The Doctor is extremely thorough and explains everything that is going on in terms I understand. I never feel like I am being rushed. Of course when you have such a good Dr. who takes the time with you, you may have to wait 15-20 minutes on occasion. I would rather have that than feel rushed. I would VERY much recommend Dr. Marcelin to anyone in need.
in White Plains, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr. Marcelin for anyone who has narrow angle glaucoma, or is in need of cataract surgery. I had both eyes surgically repaired with the laser and then the implants last year and I can not explain the difference that this has made in my life. I no longer have trouble driving at night, and do not need glasses for anything other than reading the occasional smallest of prints. The colors are bright and images are sharp, and I never realized what I was missing before.
in Cortlandt Manor, NY |
We had been going to Dr Hoffman the prior doctor for forty years and we fell very comfortable with Dr. Marcelin. She is excellent in what she does.
in Yorktown |
Without hesitation or pause , one of the best docs that I've encountered . I used to see someone else in area and he was pompous and indifferent . My wife forced me to See Dr. Mercelin and I am so glad she did. She helped me with a big eye problem. She is professional , intelligent and charismatic. Staff is good too and always gets me and my family in for any emergencies without waiting days. Lucky to be a patient . Thanks
in Ossining, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Marcelin for over 3 years now. I have always found her to be exceptionally knowledgeable and always takes extra time to answer my questions. My recent femto laser cataract surgery went perfectly. Dr. Marcelin explained in detail to me all the options and I felt confident in choosing. I also love her staff as well.
Peekskill, NY |
She is an excellent doctor, very experienced and has done both cataract surgeries for me. She is caring and compassionate I would highly recommend her to anyone I know. She is one of the best in the area.
in Mahopac |
Saw her when I had an emergency, my own doctor at the time was a slick big shot local doc.. but doesn't spent time with me , but keeps scamming me to come back & most time I don't even see him . my friend teccomended Dr. M ,she Has great personality , intelligent, caring & so freakin smart . The other guy could never figure out what was going on. Sent my mom to get that latest laser Cataract surgery with her , and my mom is so happy ! No better doc., I'm sending anybody who needs a good doc 2
in Shrub Oak, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Marcelin for many years. I have always had a thorough examination and any questions I had were answered so I understood what was going on. Dr. Marcelin operated on both of my cataracts and now (6 years later) I am just beginning to need glasses for reading. The only negative thing I would have to say is there is generally a wait in the office but I feel the treatment she gives her patients is well worth it. I would highly recommend her.
in Cortlandt Manor |
If you are looking for a thorough examination and a compassionate medical eye doctor you cannot miss with Dr. Marcelin. I am more than pleased with her service.
in Montrose, NY |
Needing to have cataract surgery, I was pleased to be able to have lasik surgery so that after 40 years, I no longer need to wear contact lenses. Dr. Marcelin performed the surgery with care, making sure I was comfortable throughout and after the procedure. I highly recommend making an appointment with her!
in Ossining, NY |
I am blessed to be a patient of Dr. Marcelin! Three weeks ago, I had laser cataract surgery on my right eye, two weeks later, my left eye. The results are extraordinary, and recovery has been easy and complication free. I am a Type 1 diabetic (38 years). Dr. Marcelin gives expert preventive and diagnostic care. She is a brilliant scientist, practitioner, and a compassionate healer. Dr. Marcelin gives me courage and motivates me to take care of my health. Thank you, Dr. Marcelino and Staff.
in Peekskill, NY |
On 11-16-2016 I Petrina Fields had a cataract surgery basic done on right eye, the result is awesome. I wish I had come to her sooner to have both eyes done by Dr. Marcelin, She explains everything before hand, she listen to her patients questions that are asked Dr. Marcelin is very professional in her work field. I will recommend Dr. Marcelin to family and friends.
in Mountkisco,NY |
Love this doctor..very meticulous...extremely professional...pretty and very nice lady.Excellent reputation know several patients who had surgery with her very pleased.I am so happy my doctor refered me to her.
in Croton, NY |
Dr.Marcelin is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I have been a patient of hers for many years.She is top notch. She takes take to know her patients.she is never in a rush when she see you. She is also trained from the best schools. However she always takes her take things to her patients.I feel totally confidence in her ability.Over the years,get popular has soared.So many people I know see her, but despite the filled with people desiring to see her.She sure is popular!
New York, New York |
My experience with Doctor Marcelin was fantastic. I have been her patient for many years. She is wonderful, caring, and very truthworthy. The wait can be long but anything that's as excellent as her is worth it.
in Mahopac, NY |
Dr Marcelin is an extraordinary ophthalmologist and caring physician. A lot of patients do not understand why there is a wait time to see her, but the reason is that she is spending a lot of time with each patient, listening to them and their questions. She is caring and gives her time to each patient. She is knowledgeable and provides a lot of information along with her diagnosis. Dr. Marcelin did my cataract surgery and I am extremely pleased with the results. Her speciality is glaucoma.
in Garrison, NY |
Dr. Marcelin was extremely knowledgeable and took the time to hear my concerns. She has a pleasant disposition and I didn't feel rushed or non-important. The office staff is professional and caring. I am so happy that my first visit to an ophthalmologist was a nice experience and I am happy I chose this practice.
in Tarrytown, NY |
The doctor is very rude, treats her staff like they are nothing and talks to them like children. She thinks that she is the greatest doctor and says she is the best in her filed, no I have seen another doctor and the other doctor and was told I was misdiagnosed, I will not go back to see her again. I understand why she has been through so many staff there if she continues to treat staff and patients the way she does she will no longer be in business anymore. I will not return to this office
in Shrub Oak , NY |
A few months ago I wrote a review on the staff at the office. The young lady at the front desk, of whom I wrote a bad review then, has persevered and has really learned the job and doing very well. I guess all she needed was a little time on the job.
in Montrose, NY |
Terrible, angry office staff, prolonged waits over and over, no apologies. Dr has terrible bedside manner, arrogant, keeps telling about how she is the renowned glaucoma specialist in the area. Got mad and walked out in the middle of the examination when I was fully dilated. Wife has also had bad experience, we've changed Drs since. Totally unprofessional.
in Putnam Valley, NY |
The doctor and the tech were great; however, the office manager and front desk staff were among the most incompetent I have ever encountered.
in Peekskill, NY |
Great Doctor, I find her to be very nice and takes her time.. Great staff very helpful.
Peekskill, NY |
Crazy Doctor. No manners. Thinks she's great with patients but she'd delusional. All reviews that are 5starts comes from most of her staff. She makes them write s good review for her because she knows how bad her practice is. She should close that office. Horrible with staff too.
in Shrub oak |
My office visit was fine. I was comfortable with everyone. But when I called to try to re-schedule my appointment that's when the problems started. The young lady was incompetent, she asked the same questions repetedly, she left me holding on so long I had to call back and then the phone rang 28 times before she finally answered telling me how,she,was alone,and very busy. Very unprofessional. I never did get my appointment re-scheduled she put it on someone else who will call me later.
in Cold Spring, NY |
As I was waiting in the waiting room numerous people were complaining about their 1-2 hour waiting time and 2 got up and left stating that they would never return to that office again. They said every time they go there, there is all new staff. Apparently, nobody lasts working with that doctor. Even more troubling was the fact that I saw medications with expired dates on them on more than one occasion. Doctor was rude when I asked her questions pushing me off onto her staff! Won't ever return!!!
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
this doctor had me waiting over an hour in the waiting room and then put me in a room only to make me wait 20 minutes longer while she berated her staff for some unknown reason. When she finally came in my exam room she spent a total of 6 minutes with me running out of the room, not answering all of my questions after being diagnosed with a type of glaucoma. While I was waiting for her to come in, I saw eye drops on the desk that had an expiration date of over A YEAR AGO!
This patient was eating food in waiting room and when requested to stop she became irate and started using expletives
Have you seen Dr. Kerline Marcelin, MD?

Visit Dr. Marcelin

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO
    Emblem Health
    Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
    Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
  • Fidelis Care
    Fidelis Care HMO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA