Dr. Keri Erland, MD

Dr. Keri Erland, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

I am a board certified internal medicine physician and I'm delighted to provide quality medical care in a relaxed and supportive environment as a collaborative effort between patient and physician. Although I care for patients with multiple medical problems, I focus a great deal of care on the preventative aspects of disease, thereby allowing the patient an active role in their healthcare.

Dr. Keri Erland, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Boise, ID. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Erland is affiliated with St. Luke's Boise Medical Center and Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Erland's Experience

See how Dr. Erland's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Erland

Dr. Erland accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Erland has admitting privileges.

Dr. Erland's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Erland to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Erland's Performance
in Boise ID |
Dr. Erland is excellent! I appreciate that she takes whatever time I need without making me feel like she is rushing me. She listens to what I say and takes it into consideration in her assessment of the situation. She is willing to "think outside of the box" and comes up with solutions. She and her staff are friendly and go out of their way to get me whatever information I need. She is one of the best doctors I have ever gone to.
in Caldwell ID |
I was diagnosed with MS and I credit Dr. Erland for my early diagnosis. She listens to her patients, systematically goes through each concern to reach an accurate diagnosis. She is caring and compassionate and even helped me put my socks and shoes back on during a visit. I trust her with my life and wellness and I would recommend her to anyone I loved. No matter how big or small a problem I have may be, she makes me feel like I matter. Her staff is equally as compassionate and caring.
in Boise, ID |
Dr Erland was recommended to us by our family doctor of 13 years who left his family practice. My husband and I feel really blessed to get another great and caring doctor. She is warm and caring and listens very well. And she laughs which is very important to me!
in Boise, ID |
Dr. Erland is the best. She takes the time to really listen to you and find out what is going on. She doesn't wisk you in and out quickly like other doctors. She respects your concerns and values your opinion. She is very comfortable to talk to and approachable. Her entire staff is very warm. She has really helped me with my health concerns and gotten my health on track. I really trust her and I can't say that about a lot of doctors.
in Kuna, ID |
Listens well and answers questions well. Very personable and knowledgeable and up to date. I like her. Very calm and empathetic but doesn't let you off the hook. Willing to try new things and give ideas with emphasis on health.
in Eagle, ID |
Dr. Erland and her staff have always treated me with kindness. Dr. Erland is excellent! She listens to her patients and gathers all the needed information. I appreciate her wisdom and professionalism. I feel very confident with her recommendations and diagnosis.
I received a letter earlier this year from the surgeon general asking for my help regarding the opiate addiction crisis in the United States. Therefore, I am not willing to prescribe narcotic pain medications for chronic non cancer pain. I am willing to facilitate referral to a pain specialist, who has special training in dealing with chronic pain and appropriate pharmacological treatment. My goal is to advocate for my patients and help them to the best of my ability.
Have you seen Dr. Keri Erland, MD?

Compare Dr. Erland

Dr. Erland's Care Philosophy

Dr. Erland's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Idaho not available

Dr. Erland has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

Why It Matters: Dr. Erland's Board Certifications

• Depression
  • Heart Disease in Women
  • Hypothyroidism

University of Washington

Graduated in 1992

Oregon Health And Science University
    Oregon Health And Science University

Dr. Erland does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Erland and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Erland does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Erland and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.