Dr. Keren M. Holmes, MD

Dr. Keren M. Holmes, MD

35 reviews

Family Medicine | Female | 40 years old

Dr. Holmes specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Nashville, TN. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Holmes? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Holmes' Experience

See how Dr. Holmes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Holmes

Dr. Holmes accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Holmes has admitting privileges.

Dr. Holmes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holmes to family and friends
Dr. Holmes' Performance
Nashville, TN |
I recommend Dr. Keren Holmes to everyone. She is professional, considerate, and knowledgeable. I’m basically in great health, but have health issues such as allergies, sinus infections, osteoporosis, etc. Dr. Holmes is patient and insures I keep up with preventive measures for a woman of 68. I get testy sometimes, but she doesn’t take offense. She works with me to manage my health. I really appreciate that she listens to me and is willing to allow me to participate in my health care.
Nashville, TN |
I'm very pleased with the care I receive in this office.
in Nashville, TN |
I come from a time when our doctor not only did House calls but stayed to have lunch with my parents. Those were the days when doctors bedside manners were just other words for love and care. Those were the days when doctors had to figure out what was wrong with you without all the tests. Another words they had to be brilliant and they had to really care. That's Dr. Keren Holmes.
in Nashville, TN. |
Dr . Holmes and her staff where fabulous, the only fall back the automated system gave me an email at 1:10 am. got an appointment that next morning at 10 that was not true.
We're so sorry to hear about the error in our system. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve our process. We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback and we will pass along your kind words about our staff.
in Nashville, TN |
I was a new patient and I liked that she took the time to read and take down my health history. I liked that she did at least listen my lungs and heart. I disliked that she chose to farm me out to more specialists than I could afford, many of which I felt she could treat those conditions herself. I really disliked that she made a comment that made me feel like she didn't understand nor want to understand one of my conditions. I disliked that she didn't really look at me or do a full examination.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Keren has been my doctor since my prior PCP retired. She is a breath of fresh air. She is very thorough and really listens to patients. I agree with a prior review, I feel heard by her. Wait time is not long most of the time, however when sometimes there is a little wait (usually 15-30 min after getting roomed), but it is more due to Dr. Keren taking time out to manage longer problems...I have needed it before, so I understand it. She is my new angel.
in nashville |
I have seen Dr. Holmes for 6 years. She really listens to patients and is empathic. She always involves me in the decision making process and is always up front with me about my care.
Antioch, TN |
I became very ill and after 72 hours, I called the doctor. It took me two days to get an appointment. Waited for over 90 minutes to see the doctor. The doctor did not address my needs. I ended up in the ER 48 hours later for dehydration. I am now paying over $1000 in medical bills and have not received a clear diagnosis or follow up from this physician.
Franklin,TN |
She takes her time with you. I've been going to her for a couple years now and I only have good things to say. I went to her on a recommendation from a surgeon friend of mine. I've been super happy with her care and would recommend her to my friends and family. She stays up to date with her research literature and health association recommendations. She takes care of everything from my thyroid to my GYN needs. A++
Nashville, TN |
They are a wonderful, caring office
in Nashville, TN |
I feel heard by Dr. Holmes.
Have you seen Dr. Keren M. Holmes, MD?

Compare Dr. Holmes

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Holmes at TriStar Medical Group - Family Practice Associates of Southern Hills

Dr. Holmes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Holmes has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Holmes' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Holmes does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Holmes and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Morehouse School of Medicine

Graduated in 2005

Medical College of Georgia

Dr. Holmes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holmes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Holmes does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Holmes and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.