Dr. Keren Holmes, MD

Dr. Keren Holmes, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Keren Holmes, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Holmes is affiliated with Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Holmes

Video

Dr. Holmes' Experience

Dr. Holmes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Morehouse School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Medical College of Georgia

Dr. Holmes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Holmes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holmes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Holmes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holmes to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Holmes' Performance
in Nashville, TN |
After having seen Dr. Keren Holmes (and her staff, and dealing with ins-issues) several times this year, I'm reassured that her ability to listen - and ask questions - isn't just a fluke, but her genuine "standard operating practice"; she CARES. Being a member of the 'senior citizen' community and an out-of-state transplant, her conscience-demeanor is not a small attribute to me; in many decades of having seen health care providers, I feel competent in passing along my experience to others.
Nashville, TN |
I was seen on time; treated very respectfully. Dr Keren Holmes is very attentive, listens to my questions and offers options.
in Antioch, TN |
I'm so very glad that I found Dr. Holmes in Dec 2013. Her knowledge regarding Bio-Identical Hormone replacement is what lead me to her practice. However her character and professionalism is what made me leave a doctor that I had been going to for 23 years. I would recommend her to anyone and actually have with several of my friends. Dr Holmes & her staff a personable, courteous, caring and I have never had to await long to see her.
in Lewisburg, TN |
So happy I found Dr. Homes as she is wonderful. I love how easy it is to talk to her, and she is very understanding and knowledgeable. I have never been so confident and satisfied with a primary care doctor before. I would recommend her and her staff to anyone.
in Nashville, TN |
I recently moved back to Nashville and was looking for a new PCP. After just one visit, I know Dr. Holmes is the one. She was attentive, knowledgeable, patient, and took her time to address ALL of my health needs and questions (not just the ones I indicated when I scheduled my appointment). She even took the time to make sure I have everything else set up in Nashville (i.e., pharmacy, a dentist) and made a lot of recommendations. To top it off, the nurses and staff in the practice are great
Nashville, TN |
Fantastic visit, was my first one in 10 years. Got called back before I'd even finished up my new patient forms. The nurses were extremely friendly and professional., as was Dr. Holmes. I look forward to having Dr. Holmes as my family doctor for years to come.
in Nashville, Tn |
Dr Keren Holmes always answers my questions and spends quality time explaining my medical care. Her staff is also very professional, helpful and friendly, they return phone calls and replies to my electonic messages promptly. The staff in the front office has also been very polite and helpful. I would recommend Dr Keren Holmes to anyone, she has been one of the best doctors that I've experienced.
Nashville, TN |
Let their systems overbook appointments and then handle on a first come, first serve basis.. Very offputting staff on the phone and could not re-book for 20+ days. Bad experience!
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Family Practice Associates of Southern Hills, so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with our scheduling and nursing staff. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call our Practice Manager at 615-834-6166.
Nashville, TN |
Absolutely fantastic. Very personable, very patient. Dr. Holmes took the time to answer all of my questions and really made me feel comfortable. Recommend very highly.
in Nashville, TN |
Do not waste your time and money. Went to physical and other illness, not treated well. As a doctor it is expected to do all tests in Physical while I had to ask to do each test whatever I known. Reports were not sent on time. I made another visit to collect reports.
Nashville, TN |
I recommend Dr. Keren Holmes to everyone. She is professional, considerate, and knowledgeable. I’m basically in great health, but have health issues such as allergies, sinus infections, osteoporosis, etc. Dr. Holmes is patient and insures I keep up with preventive measures for a woman of 68. I get testy sometimes, but she doesn’t take offense. She works with me to manage my health. I really appreciate that she listens to me and is willing to allow me to participate in my health care.
in Nashville, TN |
I come from a time when our doctor not only did House calls but stayed to have lunch with my parents. Those were the days when doctors bedside manners were just other words for love and care. Those were the days when doctors had to figure out what was wrong with you without all the tests. Another words they had to be brilliant and they had to really care. That's Dr. Keren Holmes.
in Nashville, TN. |
Dr . Holmes and her staff where fabulous, the only fall back the automated system gave me an email at 1:10 am. got an appointment that next morning at 10 that was not true.
We're so sorry to hear about the error in our system. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve our process. We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback and we will pass along your kind words about our staff.
in Nashville, TN |
I was a new patient and I liked that she took the time to read and take down my health history. I liked that she did at least listen my lungs and heart. I disliked that she chose to farm me out to more specialists than I could afford, many of which I felt she could treat those conditions herself. I really disliked that she made a comment that made me feel like she didn't understand nor want to understand one of my conditions. I disliked that she didn't really look at me or do a full examination.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Keren has been my doctor since my prior PCP retired. She is a breath of fresh air. She is very thorough and really listens to patients. I agree with a prior review, I feel heard by her. Wait time is not long most of the time, however when sometimes there is a little wait (usually 15-30 min after getting roomed), but it is more due to Dr. Keren taking time out to manage longer problems...I have needed it before, so I understand it. She is my new angel.
in nashville |
I have seen Dr. Holmes for 6 years. She really listens to patients and is empathic. She always involves me in the decision making process and is always up front with me about my care.
Antioch, TN |
I became very ill and after 72 hours, I called the doctor. It took me two days to get an appointment. Waited for over 90 minutes to see the doctor. The doctor did not address my needs. I ended up in the ER 48 hours later for dehydration. I am now paying over $1000 in medical bills and have not received a clear diagnosis or follow up from this physician.
Franklin,TN |
She takes her time with you. I've been going to her for a couple years now and I only have good things to say. I went to her on a recommendation from a surgeon friend of mine. I've been super happy with her care and would recommend her to my friends and family. She stays up to date with her research literature and health association recommendations. She takes care of everything from my thyroid to my GYN needs. A++
Nashville, TN |
They are a wonderful, caring office
in Nashville, TN |
I feel heard by Dr. Holmes.
Have you seen Dr. Keren Holmes, MD?

Visit Dr. Holmes

Hospitals where Dr. Holmes has admitting privileges

Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center
391 Wallace Rd
Nashville, TN 37211

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Holmes at Family Practice Associates of Southern Hills

Dr. Christopher Holloway, MD