Dermatology  |
Dr. Keoni Nguyen, DO
Dr. Keoni Nguyen served as a Surface Air Rescue Swimmer for the United States Navy for nearly eight years before he pursued his career in medicine. Dr. Nguyen received his undergraduate degree with Magna cum Laude at the University of South Florida. During his medical education at the Kansas City University of Medicines & Bioscience, he served as Class President. Dr. Nguyen completed his Internship at Michigan State University. He then completed his first year of dermatology residency at Ohio University. After Dr. Nguyen successfully completed his first year of dermatology residency, he developed a high-fidelity cutaneous surgical training model and received a U.S. patent. Over the five-year period, he started a manufacturing company, Dermsurg Scientific, to produce the surgical models in Dayton, Ohio. Dr. Nguyen's contribution to the field of dermatology with his surgical model has helped the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery conduct "Hands-on" surgical workshops for dermatology residents and dermatologist nationally. After Dr. Nguyen sold Dermsurg Scientific, he returned to academia and completed his last two years of dermatology residency at Tri-County Dermatology of Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, where he served as Chief Resident. Dr. Nguyen has published many scientific manuscripts in peer-review journals and has lectured at nationally and internationally conferences in the field of surgical dermatology. Dr. Nguyen is passionate in teaching medical students and residents in surgical dermatology. Since 2012, he has been conducting a "Hands-on" surgical workshop in Pisa, Italy and Melbourne, Australia.

425 Metro Pl N Ste 195

Dublin, OH 43017

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Golden Rule
  • Health Net
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Paramount

Learn about Dr. Nguyen

Our philosophy of dermatology patient management involves the "Golden Rule," treating each patient like how we would like to be treated. We give each patient the respect and care they need as a unique individual. Our goal is to lessen our patient's stress on their dermatological conditions and improve their quality of life with up-to-date therapeutic modalities. Each day is a new opportunity and privilege for us to serve our patients.

Dr. Nguyen's Experience

Dr. Nguyen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology
  • Dermatologic Surgery

Dr. Nguyen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Psoriasis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis

• Botox® Injection
  • Dermal Filler
  • Dysport Injection

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of South Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Ks Univ Of Med & Biosci Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Michigan State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Nguyen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Nguyen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Nguyen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nguyen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nguyen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nguyen to family and friends
Dr. Nguyen's Performance
in Centerville, OH |
Dr. Keoni is absolutely the best. He has changed my life for the better in every way. I have compliments from everyone I meet and I could not be happier. Thank you for giving me my life, my husband, and friends back. Thank you so very much. I will recommend you to Everyone. Thank you!
in Washington Court House, OH |
I would recommend Dr. Nguyen , he has been totally understanding and patient with me . Every time ive had a concern or question he has returned my calls promptly and has never seemed frustrated with me.
in Mt. Vernon, Ohio |
Having recently discovered that I had basal cell carcinoma on my nose, I was very fortunate to have been scheduled for treatment with Dr. Keoni. My case was more complicated than I would have ever imagined and (with the very sensitive area of the nose), proper care and healing is a necessity. My surgery visit with him lasted many hours but his attention to cure and recovery has been outstanding. Weeks later, he's still treating the post-op. He even answers texts on the weekend. He's great
in Malta Ohio |
Dr. Nguyen is the most personable caring dr. I have ever experienced. He truly cares about his patients. He goes to get lengths to ensure his work is perfect and pleasing
in Columbus, OH |
Dr.Nguyen is a very personable,outside the box doctor. He soothed the procedure by playing Hawaiian music throughout the whole thing. He made a rather scary experience enjoyable. He and his nurse were attentive to my comfort. They kept me informed of what was happening while they worked. In addition to all of that, they also showed me how to fix my cell phone case.
Columbus, OH |
Please disregard previous negative review on Dr. Nguyen. Treatment is looking very promising and excited for positive results!!!
Blairsville, PA |
He knew exactly what was wrong immediately. He was also very polite and down to earth. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
New York, NY |
Great
in ZANESVILLE |
Dr. Nguyen is by far the most amazing Dr. I have been to! I suffered severe eczema on my have for years and it was very painful. Other Dr's would prescribe me treatment and nothing ever seemed to work. Dr. Nguyen hit the nail right on! My hands are clearer than they have been for years! No more pain! Thank you Dr! I would recommend him to anyone!
Zanesville, OH |
Takes time to explain things to you. Good bedside manner.
in Coshocton Ohio |
He was very helpful and very intelligent! He made my husband and I feel very comfortable. He made the experience laid back but very informative. Would recommend him to anyone!
Have you seen Dr. Keoni Nguyen, DO?
Are you Dr. Nguyen?