Dr. Keong Joung, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Azusa Pain Management 830 S Citrus Ave Ste 201 Azusa, CA 91702 Get Directions
Dr. Keong Joung, MD

Dr. Keong Joung, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Azusa, CA. He has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Joung is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California, Foothill Presbyterian Hospital, Huntington Memorial Hospital and Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Joung's Experience

See how Dr. Joung's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Joung

Dr. Joung accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Joung is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Joung has admitting privileges.

Dr. Joung's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Joung to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Joung's Performance
    GOOD
Glendale, AZ |
GREAT DR. EXPLAINED DIFFERENT OPTIONS FOR BACK PAIN.
in San Dimas, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Joung by my primary physician over two years ago for management of recurrent neck pain. Dr. Curtis Joung is the most caring and professional provider I have ever seen . He truely cares about his patients and strives to improve the quality of life for people like me who live and struggle daily with pain. It was my honor Dr. Joung to have been your patient.
in Glendora, CA |
A good doctor! He was able to prescribe a treatment for my chronic back pain that works. It's been a couple years now, and I'm functioning well, and more pain-free than I thought I could be. I didn't get to pick Dr. Joung, I was sent through my insurance, but he is the best.
in Glendora Ca |
I figured something wasn't right the first time I went here. Patients, several, were yelling at the receptionist. I found the same in each visit. I was referred by my PCP and went to this doctor for about three months. This is the first time I ever told my PCP that I would never go back here. He is arrogant and couldn't care less about his patients. He is condescending and very difficult to work with. My PCP told me when I said I wouldn't go back to him that she had other patients complain too
Have you seen Dr. Keong Joung, MD?
Are you Dr. Joung?

Compare Dr. Joung

Dr. Joung's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for California.

Dr. Joung does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Joung and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Joung does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Joung and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Joung does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Joung and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.