Dr. Kent Hasen, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Hasen

Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa of Naples

3699 Airport Pulling Rd N Naples, FL 34105

Dr. Kent Hasen, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Naples, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University in 1995 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, breast surgery, and more.

Dr. Hasen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hasen

Dr. Hasen?
Dr. Hasen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kent Hasen, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Most rewarding cosmetic surgical procedure ever! Nasolabial fold excision, although I’d call it removing annoying creases from the nose down to the mouth “smile lines” and sagging skin in the midface, removed turned down lip corners that add years, and eliminated those tiny lines around lips that lets lipstick bleed …… ALL taken away with ONE surgical procedure. Makeup covered tiny scars after 10 days. Drove myself. Just local anesthesia! No pain during/after procedure. Dr. Hasen...the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Hasen, MD?
I have been in healthcare for over 15 years. I was referred to Dr. Hasen by a friend and colleague. He and his staff have been very supportive from the day of consultation through the postop period. My recovery has been smooth and swift-I had my breast augmentation on a Thursday and was back to work the following Wednesday. Most importantly, the results are better than I could have ever imagined!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Hasen, MD?
I'm 4 wks post op from Revision Rhinoplasty, and I'm so pleased with the results! Dr Hasen is an amazing surgeon. His team of nurses & assistants are professional & always available for questions without hesitation. Dr Hasen's Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa is a contemporary state of the art facility, as well as comfortable and ultra clean. The day of my surgery I felt completely safe in their hands.. everything went smoothly and before I knew it, was on my way home for speedy recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Hasen, MD?
Dr. Hasen and his entire staff beyond first rate in all aspects. They are friendly and helpful and show a genuine caring demeanor. The building is beautiful in every way and the chairs in the lobby are incredibly comfortable. Above and beyond caring, this staff makes you feel like family. Being my very 1st surgery, I still had no anxieties whatsoever in such good hands. I would DEFINITELY recommend Dr. Hasen to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Hasen, MD?
Dr. Hasen and staff were wonderful, they really care about their patients and want to be sure you get what you want out of your surgery. I had breast implants and everything went exactly as they had said. Dr. Hasen is a perfectionist and I am so happy with my results. I would highly recommend him.
Great results!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Hasen, MD?
Dr. Hasen and the staff are all wonderful! I have had such a great experience with them and would highly recommend the facility. I had a breast augmentation done and could not be more thrilled with the results! Thank you to all the staff and to Dr. Hasen for being so helpful, kind and professional. I would continue to use the practice for any other plastic surgery needs I may have in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Hasen, MD?
Dr Haden is skilled at plastic surgery and has a caring manor. He called to follow up with me the evening after my surgery. I was totally prepared by consulting with Dr H and the staff go the post-op days and the weeks of recovery to follow. I am so pleased with outcome ( and so is my husband;-). If you are considering breast augmentation and/ or implants, educate your self and give them a call. They are thorough so you will be pleased with the results. It's your body, choose the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Hasen, MD?
From my initial consult to my post-op visits I have had nothing but wonderful experiences! The staff is so helpful and Dr Hasen is a skilled artist! I couldn't be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Hasen, MD?
Love him! From the front door all the way until I left, Dr. Hasen and his staff were wonderful! Never felt nervous even on surgery day. Easy and quick recovery. Two thumbs up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Hasen, MD?
I did my research before deciding on Dr. Hasen, I was impressed by the reviews of others as well the orientation I went to at his office. His staff is so inviting and professional. All of my appts were on time or they called to re-schedule me as they respected my time. I am thrilled with the results of my surgery and glad I too selected Dr. Hasen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Hasen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hasen?

Kent V. Hasen, MD is a skilled and experienced board-certified plastic surgeon at his practice, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa of Naples. He specializes in cosmetic surgery for the face, body and breast, and offers a wide variety of procedur...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1996
1995
1991

Dr. Hasen accepts

Dr. Hasen accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Hasen's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Gynecomastia
  • Hair Transplants
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Post Bariatric Weight Loss Surgery
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wrinkles

Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Med Spa of Naples

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hasen treats patients.