Dr. Kent Foster II, PHD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Kent Foster II, PHD
Dr. Kent Foster II, PHD is a dermatology provider who practices in Winter Haven, FL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Foster II is affiliated with Lake Wales Medical Center and Winter Haven Hospital.

Learn about this provider

Dr. Foster II's Experience

Visiting Dr. Foster II

Dr. Foster II accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Foster II is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Foster II has admitting privileges.

Dr. Foster II's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Foster II to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Foster II's Performance
in Winter Haven, FL |
Dr. Foster is a very caring doctor. I have had surgery with Dr. Foster in the past and he put my mind at ease when I was very anxious. I recommend him to all my friends and family. He does impeccable work as a surgeon. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Lakeland, FL |
When I was pregnant I left my belly button ring in and it completely destroyed the appearance of it. I went to Dr. Foster and he reconstructed my belly button with a FABULOUS outcome. I would recommend him to anyone! Dr. Foster and his staff are wonderful!
Kis |
I have had the pleasure of being in the care of Dr Foster for 4 surgeries . The last being on my cheek . He was so kind and explained exactly the procedure . During the surgery he and his medical assistant asked me how I was doing and assured me everything looked good . I have a very faint scar now and everyone who sees it is so impressed with the job he did . He is the only Doctor I would trust with my skin care health !
Dr Foster is a caring physician with good bedside manners.
Idaho Falls, ID |
Dr Foster and his staff are professional, kind and highly skilled at what they do.
Haines City, FL |
It would be a mistake to go here for care as you will see upon entering the building that this practice is all about money and, after dealing with the unprofessional and grossly incompetent staffing at the desk, I quickly decided to seek treatment elsewhere. When a doctor has made enough money to be considered wealthy by most standards then they do not have to take the time or put forth the effort they do when they are just starting out in practice so inferior service is what you will get here.
in Winter Haven, FL |
I was referred to Dr. Foster by my own dermatologist, when the results of a mole she took off came back as melanoma. She didn't have time to do the surgery. Dr. Foster scheduled an immediate appointment and removed the cancer. There were unexpected results in this biopsy, and I had to have more tissue removed and a skin graft. The analogies he uses to explain procedures are perfect, and entertaining. Both he and his staff make you feel like family and not just a number. I love this Dr.
Denver, CO |
Got infection from procedure and office/Dr. takes no responsibility. When talking to a health care provider about infection in both incisions and I mentioned Dermatology they immediately asked if it was Dr. Foster. So evidently this is not new.
in Davenport, FL |
I have nothing but good to say about this office. Dr Foster is very professional and courteous. I have a lot of trust in Dr Foster's decisions as he has removed several melanoma moles and removed some moles before melanoma developed. He spends as much time as needed to answer all your questions. I have seen three other dermatologist in my lifetime and have not received the kind of treatment I have gotten from his office. The ladies who work with him are absolutely wonderful.
in Lakeland, FL |
Dr. Foster was friendly, professional, and his surgery was top notch in my experience. I have had several basal skin cell carcinoma's removed at his offices, and a sarcoma and bebridement, and skin graft. His staff has all ways been friendly and professional. I highly recommend him.
in Haines City, FL |
The appointment went well but the office sent the biopsy to a lab that wasn't on the list of in network labs. That resulted in me getting a bill from the lab and after calling my ins and finding out they wouldn't pay because there were labs they could have sent it to and I wouldn't be responsible for the bill. I called his office's ins lady and she told me the lab they used wasn't accredited yet and I would have to' call them and ask them to write it off'. Very unprofessional of her !!!
in Lakeland, FL |
I was very pleased with the experience I had with Dr. Foster & his clinical/office staff. Professional, courteous, & caring from beginning to end.
Have you seen Dr. Kent Foster II, PHD?
Are you Dr. Foster II?

Compare Dr. Foster II

Compare this Provider

Dr. Foster II's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology

Dr. Foster II has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Foster II's Board Certifications

• Clinical & Laboratory Dermatological Immunology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Jock Itch
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

University of Alabama At Birmingham

Graduated in 2000

Am Coll Mohs Micrographic Surg-Cutaneous
    University of Alabama At Birmingham

Dr. Foster II does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foster II and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology