Dr. Kent Dinucci, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male

Dr. Dinucci

Dr. Kent Dinucci, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Omaha, NE. He specializes in podiatry.

Make an appointment

Dr. Dinucci accepts

Dr. Dinucci accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check Dr. Dinucci's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Dinucci's Top Procedures and Conditions

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Dinucci treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Dinucci treats this condition more than 96% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

3.8

Dr. Dinucci?
Dr. Dinucci's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kent Dinucci, DPM
Dr Kent is the most helpful & easy to understand when he explains about your problem, he makes it easy simple to understand. He had been my foot Dr for over 10 years. He helped me get over my plantar fasciitis, my falling arch and just reasonly surgery on my toe. Even my own Family physician Highly recommended him as a very good doctor. I just like the guy!! I would highly recommend him for you foot & ankle needs. Dan K. Omaha, Ne.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Dinucci, DPM?
Dr. DiNucci is the best doctor. He performed sugery on my right ankle for plantar fasciitis in 2014 and after a doctor in South Carolina botched a plantar fasciitis surgery on my left ankle in 2017 he fixed the sugery and the nerve damage. I traveled to Nebraska and spent a month there because he is the best. Great personality, knowledgeable, and he's the only doctor I know that gives you his cell number so you can call/text him with questions. He is the only Dr that will ever touch my feet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Dinucci, DPM?
Do not go to Dinucci if you believe patients have the right to ask questions about a diagnosis and/or treatment. After several visits my condition had not improved, and I asked questions about options. He became very rude. I switched to a sports med doctor and so glad I did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Dinucci, DPM?
Dr DiNucci is amazing. He is up to date on the latest nerve surgeries and has helped me tremendously when the other doctors I went to did not. He knew exactly what my problem was and when it was all over the problem was fixed and I couldn't be happier. No pain at all now. He was professional, his staff was professional and took more time than any other doctor I have seen...ever. Would recommend to anyone with a foot/ankle problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Dinucci, DPM?
Dr. DiNucci found some serious issues with my foot that my previous doctor overlooked. We scheduled surgery when it worked best for my schedule. Surgery was extremely successful with no pain. Dr. DiNucci is very experienced, knowledgeable, and accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Dinucci, DPM?
Dr. DiNucci and his staff are exceptional. I called late Thursday and was worked into the schedule the very next day. The initial experience and follow up has been great. The doctor himself has called me frequently to check in. The cast I have had for several weeks remains very comfortable. I highly recommend this physician!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Dinucci, DPM?
Very high referral by my physician and experience with Dr was the same. I had major surgery in Nov and follow up + results are excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Dinucci, DPM?
Horrible experience, he recklessly used Bleomyacin injections & literally burnt a hole in the bottom of my foot. I had no knowledge that this was a drug used for cancer treatment before the injection. His follow up care has been very rude, doesn't seem to believe in using drugs to help with pain during his procedures. The worst experience EVER with anyone in the healthcare field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kent Dinucci, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Dinucci?