Dr. Kent S. Aftergut, MD

Dr. Kent S. Aftergut, MD

Dermatology | Male | 44 years old

Dr. Aftergut specializes in Dermatology and practices in Cedar Hill, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Aftergut? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Aftergut's Experience

See how Dr. Aftergut's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aftergut

Dr. Aftergut accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Aftergut has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Aftergut
Dr. Aftergut's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (62)
in Dallas, TX |
Dr Aftergut is a fine doctor but his staff is horrible. I am still furious about the lying, incompetent, office manager. I may be able to talk about it in a month.
in Gun Barrel City, TX |
Came in thinking I would need surgery to take care of a cancerous spot, but was given an option with a 98% cure rate to take care of the problem which was painless and took about a minute! Dr. Aftergut is very easy to talk to, easy to understand and explains your options so you can make your own decision. Even gives you advice as what he would tell his own family on the matter!
in Grand Prairie, TX |
I definitly recommend, very kind and does his job.
in Henderson, NV |
Dr K Aftergut is very good for his field. Answered all my questions Staff personnel Jennifer Smith is very helpful
in Henderson, NV |
Great office, great location Dr Aftergut is very thorough. Jennifer Smith is a true professional.
in Cedar Hill, TX |
Prompt and gets it done. Prior procedures done well.
in Royse City, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Aftergut. He is very professional and has a great nurse, Jennifer that works with him. There professionalism exceeds and is the new standard in health care.
in Cedar Hill, TX |
Professional and courteous diagnosis and patient care
in Midlothian, Texas |
All the staff at Dr. Aftergut's is amazing! You are provided with a great staff of providers to see if you cannot get an appointment right away with Dr. Aftergut.
in Dallas, TX |
I truly had a great experience with DR. Aftergut . He took his time looking over my body for a skin check exam and answered all of my questions and concerns I had. I would highly recommend so people to his practice his staff has the best customer service I've ever witnessed. Thank you DR.Aftergut and your staff.
in grand prairie |
After trying so many over the counter stuff and seeing no results with my acne. I knew it was time for me to see a dermatologist. I was referred to one of the best doctor's. Dr Aftergut gave me exactly what I needed for my kind of acne. I have not seen my face so clear in years. Thank you
in Midlothian, TX |
Very thorough and quick....THANK YOU!
in Cedar Hill, TX |
Office help, specifically Jennifer was very helpful. Nurse Jennifer was also very good. Dr. Aftergut was very professional and answered all my questions. Very reassuring.
Great doctor.
in Desoto, TX |
I feel very comfortable with him. He is very thorough and takes care of my concerns.
in Cedar Hill, TX |
Best doctor visit I've ever had. Very informative, and knowledgeable doctor.
in Cedar Hill, TX |
The office throughout is very efficient and Joe was very thorough and helpful.
in Dallas, TX |
Very nice. Very good information given and patient, listenned to my concerns and very knowledgeable.
in Midlothian, TX |
I was a little late to my appointment and although the waiting room was packed the front office was very pleasant with me. I am an older lady and that was nice. Once they got clearance from the back office I was given my forms. I was called in very quickly after. Dr Aftergut was very nice and thoughtful and his nurses took their time with assisting me with whatever I needed. I know I repeat myself and forget alot but they always had patience. Very nice people all the way around. I will be back.
Midlothian, TX |
My experience with Dr. Aftergut was great. He's a fantastic doctor and his head nurse, Jennifer, was very informative and very kind.
in Waxahachie, Tx |
Fast, friendly care. Confidence in diagnosis and treatment.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Came in to see Dr. Austin and everyone was just so nice and friendly. Dr. Austin was sweet, I highly recommend her.
in Glenn Heights, TX |
Two visits. 1st about cancer on scalp; referred to surgeon, also gave brief standard check. 2nd was standard checkup. He moves quickly; no unnecessary time spent. Examined upper body and legs, asked about concerns, prescribed treatment for lesions. Perhaps moving quickly is why there was no wait time. I was in exam room in a couple of minutes, and he came in about a minute later. I have seen dermatologists who spent more time with me, but I do not feel slighted or that the exam wasn't thorough.
in Palmer, TX |
Every visit is pleasant and professional. Dr. Aftergut is highly knowledgeable and efficient.
in Cedar Hill, TX |
Wouldn't go anywhere else. Total trust in staff and Dr Aftergut.
in Cedar Hill, TX |
He was great and very prompt
in Cedar Hill, TX |
Has always taken care of my problems efficiently. Very nice dr and staff
Excellent care. Very through.will continue to be followed here. Thanks
in Duncanville, TX |
1) Office staff knows their job and does it very well. 2) Minimal waiting time. 3) Facility is clean and well organized. 4) PA's are friendly and knowledgeable. 5) Dr. Aftergut is a true professional and his clinic demonstrates his attributes. Thank you for your service.. (see you in 6 months)
in Cedar hill, TX |
Through, friendly, professional and not kept waiting. Conveniently located.
in Cedar Hill, TX |
Dr Aftergut is great, on time and very professional
Cedar Hill, TX |
Bethany Grubb is amazing. She is very attentive and addresses all concerns. She really takes her time with you and it did not feel rushed at all. Her nurse was very sweet and helpful, she explained all my medications in full. Thank you
in Cedar Hill, TX |
Dr. Austin saw me and husband she has a good bed side manner. She took her time with us. Very nice
Cedar Hill, TX |
I saw dr. Austin she has done my Botox and fillers. She is very nice and makes you feel comfortable when having anything done.
Dallas, TX |
There is a reason he makes the top doctor list every year. He is very caring with my children. He is about the only doctor they are not afraid of. Very thorough skin exams. He found a suspicious mole that I did not even know about. I highly recommend.
in Dallas, TX |
Went in for a general checkup and Dr Aftergut found a potentially life threatening skin cancer,Had been to several other dermatologists who did not diagnose.I feel he is someone who can be trusted to provide excellent care to you and your family.
in Dallas, TX |
The staff were very friendly, and I was seen right away. Dr, Aftergut was very professional and was quick to determine my problem and prescribe meds that worked!
in Dallas, TX |
It was easy to talk to him and I feel confident about his explanation of my skin condition. His treatment worked.
in Dallas, TX |
He is very knowledgeable and professional. I found him easy to talk to.
in Dallas, TX |
Great doctor! Very smart and patient. He takes the time to listen and fixed my issue after my first visit with him!
Walked into examining room looked at some areas of upper body. I offered to show him spots that concerned me. He didn't really ask. Never sat down or asked me anything about me. He never moved from his spot between me and the door know. He will get paid for that 4 min. Visit anyway. Gave me some samples and a prescription and off I went. I felt like crying. He should open a drive thru.
Have you seen Dr. Kent S. Aftergut, MD?
Are you Dr. Aftergut?

Compare Dr. Aftergut

Dr. Aftergut's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Aftergut has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Aftergut's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

University Tx Southwestern Med School

Completed in 2003

University of Texas / Austin Campus

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Aftergut does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aftergut and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology