Dr. Kenrick Spence, MD

Dr. Kenrick Spence, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Kenrick Spence, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med in 1990 and specializes in plastic surgery and general surgery.

130 Hillcrest St

Orlando, FL 32801

Learn about Dr. Spence

See how frequently Dr. Spence performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
Skin Cancer
Cancer

Dr. Spence's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Spence "As a father and husband, I bring an appreciation of life to my practice. I believe cosmetic surgery is something patients should want, rather than feel they "need.""

• Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • St Raphael's Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • St Raphael's Hosp
  • U Tx Med Br
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Spence has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Spence does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spence and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spence's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Spence to family and friends

Dr. Spence's Performance

He is the most talented and compassionate surgeon I have ever met. I had a face lift in early 2018 and am beyond satisfied with his work. His nursing staff are also amazing. I had surgery with Dr Spence back in 2006 and the same nurses that took care of me then are still with him. Together they...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I’ve been a patient of Hillcrest since 2015. I first had a MOHS procedure for a skin lesion on my forehead. The lesion was expertly excised and there is no trace of its prior existence. I then saw Dr. Spence for some injections on my face. After having my twins I had issues with Bell’s palsy and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Spence is an amazing surgeon! He is honest, caring and patient with me when I have questions. I feel beautiful with natural results and my friends and family thinks so too! He has chosen a wonderful staff and I always enjoy seeing them, they are like family to me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I had a brow lift, upper and lower blepharoplasty, lower facelift, and my neck smoothed (the vertical "stringy" cords released) about 14 months ago. I am more than happy with the results! My droopy eyes now look awake and my jowls are gone. People who haven't seen me for a while tell me how...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Spence is a very skilled plastic surgeon with lovely bedside manners. My surgery was flawless and I am very happy with the results and the follow up. His office staff was very caring and helpful. I had a great experience and highly recommend Dr. Spence.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0