Dr. Kenrick Spence, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Spence

Dr. Kenrick Spence, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Orlando, FL and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med in 1990 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Spence

Dr. Spence?
Dr. Spence's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kenrick Spence, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Spence takes his time to make sure he has a clear understanding of what you are looking for and is dedicated to making your results look natural. He’s amazing and the staff is as well. They are very kind and patient - you never feel rushed. They make you feel like family. Would highly recommend them. (have been getting injectables and variety of other treatments for 15 years and this is hands down the best).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenrick Spence, MD?
Dr. Spence is an artist and I have enjoyed my skin care and injections with him so much in the last 12 years that I am planning my facelift! I know I will be surrounded by a caring, compassionate and professional staff and the BEST plastic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenrick Spence, MD?
I've had the best surgical experience ever! Dr. Spence says he will take good care of me and that's exactly what he did. He is very meticulous in his care from start to finish. I must say he's a champion in his field. I experienced no pain during and after lipo surgery and no bruising! His nursing staff is awesome! They're very personable and caring.
Exceptional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenrick Spence, MD?
He is the most talented and compassionate surgeon I have ever met. I had a face lift in early 2018 and am beyond satisfied with his work. His nursing staff are also amazing. I had surgery with Dr Spence back in 2006 and the same nurses that took care of me then are still with him. Together they make an amazing team. Dr. Spence will ensure you are completely satisfied with the outcome of his work before you are released from his care. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Spence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenrick Spence, MD?
I’ve been a patient of Hillcrest since 2015. I first had a MOHS procedure for a skin lesion on my forehead. The lesion was expertly excised and there is no trace of its prior existence. I then saw Dr. Spence for some injections on my face. After having my twins I had issues with Bell’s palsy and some residual facial drooping, as well as pretty substantial bags under both my eyes. Dr. Spence performed my injections and I’ve been very pleas d with the natural looking results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenrick Spence, MD?
I had a brow lift, upper and lower blepharoplasty, lower facelift, and my neck smoothed (the vertical "stringy" cords released) about 14 months ago. I am more than happy with the results! My droopy eyes now look awake and my jowls are gone. People who haven't seen me for a while tell me how great I look and ask me if I've lost weight or if I've changed my hair. I do not look stretched or "done" and nobody who doesn't know about the surgery has any idea why I look so good! He is an artist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenrick Spence, MD?
Dr. Spence is a very skilled plastic surgeon with lovely bedside manners. My surgery was flawless and I am very happy with the results and the follow up. His office staff was very caring and helpful. I had a great experience and highly recommend Dr. Spence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenrick Spence, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Spence?

As a father and husband, I bring an appreciation of life to my practice. I believe cosmetic surgery is something patients should want, rather than feel they "need."

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1990
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med
1990

Dr. Spence accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Spence's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Spence's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
  • Sculptra™ Injection
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Spence treats patients.

Compare Providers