Dermatology  |
Dr. Kenneth Warrick, MD
Dr. Kenneth Warrick, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Longs, SC. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 46 years.

2237 Highway 9 E

Longs, SC 29568

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Warrick

See how frequently Dr. Warrick performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fungal Nail Infection
Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage
Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration

Dr. Warrick's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Warrick "My role is not just to diagnose and prescribe treatment but also to teach my patient how to take a proactive role to prevent future flare-ups."

• Dermatology
  • Dermatologic Surgery

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• College of Charleston
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1967
  • Medical University of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated 1971
  • Mercy Hospital, Baltimore, MD
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1972
  • U Md Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1975

Dr. Warrick has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Warrick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warrick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Warrick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Warrick to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Warrick's Performance
Durham, NC |
The first time I went he seemed very thorough. The second time was a complete waste of time he basically asked me if I saw anything wrong I said I wasn’t sure and Bam $300. my visit with the doctor was less than 10 seconds what a waste of time and money.
in Longs |
Hidden charges they dont speak about .!!. Beware !!
in Loris, SC |
I read the reviews prior to scheduling my appt and was a bit apprehensive but decided to go ahead and see for myself. I'm very glad I did as I found the staff to be very accommodating and friendly. I did have a bit of a wait, not too bad though. Dr Warrick was funny, professional and caring! I would definitely recommend him and will be going back when necessary.
longs, sc |
I Love Dr. Warrick. His staff is AWEFUL!! I will stop recommending co-workers to this office and find another dermatologist. I scheduled an appointment, had to wait almost three hours in a crowded waiting room bc they obviously over booked. I had to leave,Told the receptionist I had to go and needed to reschedule. She said that I would not be able to get back in until Aug. and they will call me. Never heard back. Called today to reschedule they said I can't bc I never called. Bad service!
in Calabash, NC |
I have no issues with Dr. Warrick as He has treated me on 2 different occasions but I sure as heck do with His Staff. The Office Manager who happens to be His wife wasn't the least bit interested about my concerns of a possible cancer sore on my shoulder. Dr. Warrick advised me He would always be there for me if I needed Him. All His Wife was concerned with her telling me I couldn't have my records the following week as they are going on a well needed Vacation. He never replied to my letter.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
When I found out my skin changed and I needed to see a dermatologist I was referred to Dr Warrick. I was greeted by a friendly and helpful staff. I met with Dr Warrick and he was friendly and understanding to my needs. My first visit was in June of 2016. I have been going back for follow up consults and each time just as friendly and helpful. I am seeing results and will continue my visits.
in Pawleys Island, SC |
Dr Warrick was great so my husband and I were traveling over an hour to see him. My husband has places on his face getting very close to his eye so called for an earlier appointment since he is a regular patient. The staff member told him that Dr Warrick doesn't have regular patients and to go to a hospital.
in Green Sea,SC |
My first visit today could not have been any better. Staff was friendly and efficient. Dr Warrick could not have been any nicer, very friendly and diagnosed my problem quickly and even did a treatment while I was there. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in the area.
in Little River, SC |
Waited Two hours to be seen by Dr would never use this dermatologist again ,all about making money .No compassion for patients time or comfort .
in Little River, SC |
The office manager is the rudest I've ever encountered in a medical setting. When I asked how long I'd be waiting with 5 people ahead of me (at my appointment time), she snidely remarked, "Oh so you can count." She also said if I didn't want to wait maybe I should find another doctor. AVOID THIS DOCTOR'S OFFICE if you don't want to give your hard-earned money to extremely rude staff.
in Longs, SC |
Great doctor and staff. Everyone was nice and professional and I didn't have a long wait.
in North Myrtle Beach, SC |
Good for C. Johnson. He or she must not had any delays with their appointment and didn't have any reason to question him or his staff on any issues, or is this really one of the staff trying to offset the negative reviews that this place has received. I would highly recommend that anyone thinking of going to Dr. Warrick read all of the reviews from multiple sites before making an appointment.
Myrtle beach South Carolina |
Nice Doctor, but now that I seen the other reviews, I guess I'm Not the only one who thinks the staff is Rude. They are the most ingnorant people I've ever came across working in a Drs office. Not professional at all, nor seem to have any experience or training in how to deal with patients or people in general!! Very angry people who have a lot to learn. Will never return!!!
in Longs, SC |
Competent Doctor, There appears to be no concern for patient (customer) wait times. I have moved to another practice for this reason.
in Little River, SC |
The staff and office manager, one of which is the doctors wife as I understand it are very rude and unprofessional. I wonder now if there were issues with them and the Seacoast Hospital System. They are the worst medical 'people' I have ever encountered. I experienced a gross lack of management and common courtesy. All this is totally my opinion. I assure you of only the fact that they would deny this of course. I do intend to report this Atlantic Dermotology & Medicare Officials.
in Conway, SC |
Dr. Warrick himself is pleasant enough and knowledgeable enough. His wife (head nurse) and at least the one other nurse we dealt with were very unpleasant and rude (in my honest opinion)When I expressed my disdain about her actions(Mrs. Warrick) she proceeds to tell me her conscience is clear and that God would approve.WHAT?? WE were simply unclear about the price of removing some moles from my sons face.She also hung up on me..I do not personally recommend.
in Sunset Beach, NC |
Very competent Dermatologist but is not a man of his word, tells you one thing in front of staff and then does another. When you remind him of what he said you are avoided like the plague. His wife then speaks for him and denies it all and she wasn't even present at the original meeting. I would rather be a man of my word than the alternative the Warrick' offer.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Warrick, MD?
Are you Dr. Warrick?

Visit Dr. Warrick

Dr. Warrick accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • CHAMPVA
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Health Net
    Tricare
  • HealthSmart
    Tricare
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Principal Life