Dermatology  |
Dr. Kenneth Wallace III, MD
Dr. Kenneth Wallace III, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Ocala, FL. He is 54 years old. Dr. Wallace III is affiliated with Ocala Regional Medical Center and Munroe Regional Medical Center.

2121 SW 22nd Pl

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Vista Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Wallace III

Dr. Wallace III's Experience

Dr. Wallace III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

Accredited by: American Board of Emergency Medicine*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Birthmark
  • Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
  • Cellulitis
  • Dermatitis
  • Dermatological Disorders
  • Dry Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Hidradenitis
  • Hives
  • Intertrigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Orlando Regional Medical Center
  • Wayne St University Detroit M C
  • Mohs' Fellowship Trained
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Wallace III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wallace III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wallace III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wallace III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wallace III to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Wallace III's Performance
in Ocala, Fl |
Dr Wallace came recommended from a friend that had extensive face cancers removed over a year ago and looks marvelous. I went in with a large cyst on my back the size of a baseball. They removed it with no pain, sewed it up nicely and sent me home. I especially liked the young man that took my vitals and worked me up each visit. Very cordial and kind. They took the stitches out yesterday and I feel wonderful.
Winter Haven, FL |
He walked in shook by hand, glanced at a spot on my face, said "It's benign, it's nothing." and walked out of the room. Maybe a total of 3 minutes.
We are sorry to hear that this was the experience you had at our office. Dr. Wallace and his staff aim to provide quality care and treatment to all of our patients. I apologize that you feel you did not get this experience, as this is what we always strive for! The Office Manager has been notified and is available to speak with if you would like to contact our office to discuss further.
in Ocala, FL |
Based on my 2 visits, Dr Wallace is very professional & knowledgeable. I can say this based on over 40 years of skin cancers and dermatologists. I have read and disagree with some of the negative comments referring to a lack of attention (aka "bedside manner"). I want a Doctor who is thorough and capable. I will look for charm at cocktail parties. In addition, his staff are also professional, pleasant, and caring.
in Ocala, FL |
The staff was very caring and explained everything to me in detail. Dr. Wallace was very knowledgeable and thorough.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. Wallace recently performed two Mohs on my face. I was treated with the utmost respect and with dignity. These procedures were done in his office, which is a very clean and comfortable environment. Dr. Wallace and has staff are very professional, cordial, and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. The outcome of these surgeries has been phenomenal. I would highly recommend the services of Dr. Wallace and his staff and would not hesitate to return to him for additional services.
He did not listen. He is incompetent. What I'm left with after a visit, are memories of severe pain and horrible scars that are painful after a year. I should have consulted legal representation, but I know that God will take care of it. AVOID!
in Ocala, FL |
Didn't take the time ..didn't say anything just ask what I was there for ..when I said a small brown age mark on my face.. he just turned around and used a spray can that froze the skin,,,AS soon as he did that he just left? Did Not say anything? He was with me no more the 3 mins ..I had to ask the receptionist, what should I do for follow up care? NOW..NOW I have a bigger scar and it looks much worse ..Do not go to this ?
in Ocala, FL |
I echo previous critiques that he is too hasty; good skill for fast-acting triage, not for slowly developing skin issues. Face-to-face time is minimal, at a glance. He seems to be in a rush when the office appears empty. I would prefer a doctor to actually take a look at his patient and demonstrate his interest in skin rather than wait for a problem to emerge. That is my observation after two yearly checkups. Two years of the same dandruff lotion, the problem remains. Reassess? But good staff.
Dr. Wallace performed surgery on me a few years back and left a terrible scar. As a dermatologist, he sure does not care about skin integrity or aesthetics. He was in and out the few times I saw him without spending adequate time addressing my concerns. He started the surgery while I was not numb, gave me another shot, then continued before the medicine could take effect. A new dermatologist has stated that my arm was butchered. I'm trying to have laser therapy to correct the damage done
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Wallace III, MD?

Visit Dr. Wallace III