Learn about Dr. Vargas

Sterling Primary Care is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best medical care available. Our goal is to consistently provide outstanding healthcare expertise and service to every patient. We are committed to our patients by addressing their specific healthcare needs, community health concerns, and following through with specific and general preventive measures to maintain the health and well-being of our patients and the community.

Dr. Vargas' Experience

Dr. Vargas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University of Tennessee Health Science Center
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Tennessee - Memphis
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Tennessee - Memphis

Dr. Vargas has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Vargas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vargas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Vargas' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vargas to family and friends
Dr. Vargas' Performance
in Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Vargas for several years. He was referred to me by a friend. Dr. Vargas listens to you and then helps you find the proper diagnosis. He is very caring, understanding and patient. Not often can that be said about a doctor these days. I have also referred my husband to Dr. Vargas, and he too has been very happy with his treatment. Often I have been able to get in on the same day or next day with an illness and the staff is prompt to return calls.
in Nashville, TN |
After moving to Nashville seven years ago, I was in need of a primary care physician. A close friend recommended Dr. Vargus. I have been a nurse for nearly two decades working in a variety of settings including ICU, surgery, home health, and hospice. Based on my years working in the healthcare field, I firmly believe Dr. Vargus and his staff are among the most competnent and kind I have encountered. Dr. Vargus has always treated me with respect, and most importantly he listens to me.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Vargas has been my primary care provider for many years. Recommend him very highly.
in Nashville, TN |
If you are seeking an excellent Primary Care Physician I highly recommend Dr. Kenneth Vargas at Sterling Primary Care at Centennial Hospital. I have been a patient of his for the past 10 years. I have always felt confident under his care. He has great bed-side manners, he is very easy to talk to, very laid back. He is very knowledgeable in his field. If you want a doctor that is committed to helping you and cares about you, I highly recommend giving Dr. Kenneth Vargas a visit.
in Lebanon, TN |
We have been patients of Dr. Vargas for about 8 years. He is an excellent communicator and diagnostician. Would not go anywhere else for my family Doctor.
Dickson, TN |
Dr. Vargas is already my Dr., but he's my wife's, my son's, my brother's, and a good friend of the family's Dr. We all think highly of him, the wait time is far less than my previous Dr. and I like his staff.
in Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Vargas for over 20 years and he has always been attentive to my needs. I respect his opinions and trust his skills. I would highly recommend Dr. Vargas for your medical needs.
in NASHVILLE |
My husband and I both feel as if we can talk with Dr. Vargas easily. He never rushes us and never makes us feel unimportant. We have been his patients for a number of years and expect to continue our relationship.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Vargas has been my primary care physician for 15+ years. He's knowledgeable and caring. He listens to me and asks detailed questions about how I am feeling and symptoms I am experiencing.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr.Vargas is a wonderful Doctor. He's a great man. My family and I know that they do not make Doctors like this any more. He's always helpful no matter how tired or busy he is. He listens intently. We're all very Blessed that God has put him in our lives. We don't know what we would do without this wonderful man. I wish everyone meets a man and a Doctor like this man in their lives. He's one in a million. Thank you The Sapka's
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Vargas is the most competent and down-to-earth physician I know.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Vargas, MD?
Are you Dr. Vargas?

Visit Dr. Vargas

Dr. Vargas accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • Alliant Health Plans
  • American General
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Card
    Flexcare
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna HMO
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
    Choice Care