Sterling Primary Care is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best medical care available. Our goal is to consistently provide outstanding healthcare expertise and service to every patient. We are committed to our patients by addressing their specific healthcare needs, community health concerns, and following through with specific and general preventive measures to maintain the health and well-being of our patients and the community.Read more

Dr. Vargas' Experience

See how Dr. Vargas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vargas

Dr. Vargas accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Vargas has admitting privileges.

Dr. Vargas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vargas to family and friends
Dr. Vargas' Performance
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Vargas has been my primary care provider for many years. Recommend him very highly.
in Nashville, TN |
If you are seeking an excellent Primary Care Physician I highly recommend Dr. Kenneth Vargas at Sterling Primary Care at Centennial Hospital. I have been a patient of his for the past 10 years. I have always felt confident under his care. He has great bed-side manners, he is very easy to talk to, very laid back. He is very knowledgeable in his field. If you want a doctor that is committed to helping you and cares about you, I highly recommend giving Dr. Kenneth Vargas a visit.
in Lebanon, TN |
We have been patients of Dr. Vargas for about 8 years. He is an excellent communicator and diagnostician. Would not go anywhere else for my family Doctor.
Dickson, TN |
Dr. Vargas is already my Dr., but he's my wife's, my son's, my brother's, and a good friend of the family's Dr. We all think highly of him, the wait time is far less than my previous Dr. and I like his staff.
in Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Vargas for over 20 years and he has always been attentive to my needs. I respect his opinions and trust his skills. I would highly recommend Dr. Vargas for your medical needs.
in NASHVILLE |
My husband and I both feel as if we can talk with Dr. Vargas easily. He never rushes us and never makes us feel unimportant. We have been his patients for a number of years and expect to continue our relationship.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Vargas has been my primary care physician for 15+ years. He's knowledgeable and caring. He listens to me and asks detailed questions about how I am feeling and symptoms I am experiencing.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr.Vargas is a wonderful Doctor. He's a great man. My family and I know that they do not make Doctors like this any more. He's always helpful no matter how tired or busy he is. He listens intently. We're all very Blessed that God has put him in our lives. We don't know what we would do without this wonderful man. I wish everyone meets a man and a Doctor like this man in their lives. He's one in a million. Thank you The Sapka's
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Vargas is the most competent and down-to-earth physician I know.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Vargas, MD?
Are you Dr. Vargas?

Compare Dr. Vargas

More Internists like Dr. Vargas at Sterling Primary Care

Dr. Vargas' Care Philosophy

Dr. Vargas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Vargas has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Vargas' Board Certifications

Dr. Vargas does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Vargas and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Tennessee Health Science Center
    University of Tennessee - Memphis
    University of Tennessee - Memphis

• Portuguese

Dr. Vargas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vargas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Vargas does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Vargas and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.