Dr. Kenneth Vargas, MD

Dr. Kenneth Vargas, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Kenneth Vargas, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 49 years old. Dr. Vargas is affiliated with Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital and Tristar Centennial Medical Center.

Learn about Dr. Vargas

Sterling Primary Care is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best medical care available. Our goal is to consistently provide outstanding healthcare expertise and service to every patient. We are committed to our patients by addressing their specific healthcare needs, community health concerns, and following through with specific and general preventive measures to maintain the health and well-being of our patients and the community.

Dr. Vargas' Experience

Dr. Vargas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University of Tennessee Health Science Center
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Tennessee - Memphis
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Tennessee - Memphis

Dr. Vargas has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Vargas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vargas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vargas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vargas to family and friends
Dr. Vargas' Performance
in Nashville, TN |
going to Dr. Vargas for my healthcare needs is always a good experience . Dr. Vargas' office is very professional and friendly. Dr. Vargas takes his time. listens and makes sure your needs are met..
Smyrna, TN |
I have been going to Dr. Vargas as my PCP for over 10 years and my experience has been declining and I am not pleased with the quality of care I have received in the last year. I've had two other physicians to recommend that I have a procedure done that should have been recommended by Dr. Vargas several years ago due to a medical condition that I have. Dr. Vargas follow up appointments are not thorough enough to address your current concerns.
Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Vargas since he joined the practice. I have been very satisfied with his care and the service provided by the front and back office staff.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Vargas was recommended to me several years ago. I could not be happier. He is extremely kind and comforting. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, kind, and a Dr. who takes the extra time with his patients.
in Old Hickory, TN |
always on time and direct in his directions.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Vargas for 20+ years. His personal care & attention to the slightest detail are just a couple of the reasons. He knows the right time to consult another physician but stays with you until resolution. I laugh when I think about us aging at the same time....I just hope he outlives me!
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Vargas goes beyond the norm. He is the best primary doctor I have been to. He listens and doesn't rush you. My husband and I both see Dr. Vargas ??
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Vargas and his staff can be described in one word '"excellence"'. Excellence in the way they treat their patients and this covers a lot of ground, from lab testing, medication prescriptions, referrals and appointments. Dr. Vargas has treated my wife and I for a long time and has always portrayed excellence in all areas, I could and do recommend him to everyone that ask us for a physician referral.
in MANCHESTER, TN |
HE`S AS FINE A DR. AS I`VE EVER KNOWN. I TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE.
in Nashville, TN |
Have to say that Dr. Vargas is by far the best doctor I have ever had...I was taken to the E.R. by Ambulance and that was when I first seen him and he admitted me to the hospital and in no time at all he knew that I had Auto immune disease which in all my years of living with it NO OTHER DOCTOR could figure out what I had even being on life support once and nearly dying so I am VERY THANKFUL TO HAVE FOUND DR.VARGAS because without finding him I may not be here today to share my story.
in Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Vargas for several years. He was referred to me by a friend. Dr. Vargas listens to you and then helps you find the proper diagnosis. He is very caring, understanding and patient. Not often can that be said about a doctor these days. I have also referred my husband to Dr. Vargas, and he too has been very happy with his treatment. Often I have been able to get in on the same day or next day with an illness and the staff is prompt to return calls.
in Nashville, TN |
After moving to Nashville seven years ago, I was in need of a primary care physician. A close friend recommended Dr. Vargus. I have been a nurse for nearly two decades working in a variety of settings including ICU, surgery, home health, and hospice. Based on my years working in the healthcare field, I firmly believe Dr. Vargus and his staff are among the most competnent and kind I have encountered. Dr. Vargus has always treated me with respect, and most importantly he listens to me.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Vargas has been my primary care provider for many years. Recommend him very highly.
in Nashville, TN |
If you are seeking an excellent Primary Care Physician I highly recommend Dr. Kenneth Vargas at Sterling Primary Care at Centennial Hospital. I have been a patient of his for the past 10 years. I have always felt confident under his care. He has great bed-side manners, he is very easy to talk to, very laid back. He is very knowledgeable in his field. If you want a doctor that is committed to helping you and cares about you, I highly recommend giving Dr. Kenneth Vargas a visit.
in Lebanon, TN |
We have been patients of Dr. Vargas for about 8 years. He is an excellent communicator and diagnostician. Would not go anywhere else for my family Doctor.
Dickson, TN |
Dr. Vargas is already my Dr., but he's my wife's, my son's, my brother's, and a good friend of the family's Dr. We all think highly of him, the wait time is far less than my previous Dr. and I like his staff.
in Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Vargas for over 20 years and he has always been attentive to my needs. I respect his opinions and trust his skills. I would highly recommend Dr. Vargas for your medical needs.
in NASHVILLE |
My husband and I both feel as if we can talk with Dr. Vargas easily. He never rushes us and never makes us feel unimportant. We have been his patients for a number of years and expect to continue our relationship.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Vargas has been my primary care physician for 15+ years. He's knowledgeable and caring. He listens to me and asks detailed questions about how I am feeling and symptoms I am experiencing.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr.Vargas is a wonderful Doctor. He's a great man. My family and I know that they do not make Doctors like this any more. He's always helpful no matter how tired or busy he is. He listens intently. We're all very Blessed that God has put him in our lives. We don't know what we would do without this wonderful man. I wish everyone meets a man and a Doctor like this man in their lives. He's one in a million. Thank you The Sapka's
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Vargas is the most competent and down-to-earth physician I know.
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Vargas, MD?
Are you Dr. Vargas?

Visit Dr. Vargas

Dr. Vargas accepts 25 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Aetna POS
    Aetna PPO
  • Alliant Health Plans
  • American General
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Card
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Bluegrass Family Health
    Flexcare
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna HMO
  • Community Health Network
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
    Choice Care