Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD

Functional Medicine ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Storch

Advanced Metabolic & Functional Medicine Center

147 Columbia Tpke Ste 308 Florham Park, NJ 07932

Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD is a functional medicine specialist in Florham Park, NJ and has been practicing for 40 years. He graduated from State University of New York at Brooklyn - M.D. in 1979 and specializes in functional medicine, internal medicine, and more.

Dr. Storch accepts

4.5

Dr. Storch?
Dr. Storch's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD
I have three children under Dr. Storch's care. The care there is excellent and the office is well run. It is refreshing to go to a doctor who is interested in getting you well rather than getting you on the right medication. I hope the functional medicine approach to wellness becomes the norm. Also, his lifestyle coaches are very knowledgeable and work hand-in-hand with the doctor. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Storch to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
After being under the care of Dr. Storch and his staff for the past 18 months, I am happy to recommend him wholeheartedly. My particular medical situation is very complex - at times, has been dire - and requires more than a dozen doctors’ and hospitalist’s input. And while many of my doctors work in their particular silos, Dr. Storch has willingly seen himself as part of my team, consulting regularly not just with me, but also with my neurologist, hospitalists, primary care provider, and gastroenterologist. I am grateful for his continued care, his brilliant gifts for medical and nutritional analysis, and for the way he respectfully treats me as a whole person who deserves the highest quality of life possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
I really wanted to like this Dr. But the office staff was horrible and I felt it was all about the $, I saw him a few times and I did not learn a thing nor did he help my condition
Dear Bettina, Please be honest, you were seen a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
For the last four years I have battled various health issues that over a dozen doctors had no answer for me besides prescribing medication upon medication. Being shuffled from Dr. to Dr. was wearing me down & I wanted to give up. I just wanted an answer, & after much research I found Dr. Storch & making an appointment with him was my last hope. Upon entering his office, the girls at the front desk were very welcoming, & I could tell this was going to be different. Every member of his staff was interested in my well being and they were determined to get to the root cause of my condition. Dr. Storch & Susie took their time & more with great detail to listen to my story and long list of symptoms. He is one of the most brilliant, & compassionate doctors I have ever met. He is relentlessly working to help me on this journey to better health. Dr. Storch, Susie, and his team have given me hope again. I feel so fortunate to be in his care, and I know we will succeed in the end.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
Dr. Storch is a miracle worker! I've been to several doctors who haven't been able to help me to feel better. Dr. Storch and his team helped me to change my life style and eating habits while taking the time necessary to uncover the root cause of my health issues. Thank you Dr. Storch and your team!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
Before I came to Dr Storch and his team I was at my wits end. I had been through a very challenging four years and in the process had put on about sixty pounds. For anyone on the fence about joining Dr. Storch’s patient portfolio I have this advice - what do you have to lose? I promise you, the results will speak for themselves but you have to want it enough to really partner with Dr. Storch and the coaching team and really give yourself the shot you deserve. I’m a believer through and through.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
Dr. Storch is truly unparalleled in his compassion, empathy and care for his patients. He and his staff have been so thoughtful and thorough! He takes time to really listen to his patients and support them through difficult times. He and Susie have been absolutely phenomenal helping me in my weight loss journey! They've also been extremely supportive in trying to figure out the root cause of vitamin deficiencies and why my body wasn't responsive to just diet & exercise alone. They're GREAT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
Dr. Storch and his entire team are caring, communicative, and attentive to patients. Dr. Storch is an incredibly knowledgeable, skilled practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Storch's for more than 10 years. I always look forward to my visits as aside from helping manage my medical conditions, he always takes the time to chat and share interesting information related to health and life in general. He's caring and supportive and encouraging me on my journey to managing my health and well-being
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
I have not been a patient of Dr Storch but I have known him for almost 10 years on a professional basis. I have also taken care of several of his patients. Dr Storch is absolutely one of the kindest, most knowledgeable, caring doctors that I have ever known. Wonderful physician and even a better man
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
I had not seen a doctor in nearly 10 years before scheduling my appointment with Dr. Storch. I was looking to find a doctor that goes beyond the rudimentary tests and find someone that really looks "under the hood" to see how your body is really functioning and optimize your health. I found that in Dr. Storch. A very smart man with a wealth of knowledge that I could not recommend highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
Excellent physician, extremely skilled and knowledgeable, very personable, great office staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
I have Crohn’s and have required intravenous feeding for 20-yrs..Living near the city I’ve always been close to high-quality health care. When I moved to a small town it became tricky.. Dr. Storch came to the rescue by agreeing to treat me long distance. I use a local hospital for blood tests and other hands on stuff, and results are sent to directly to Storch in NJ. He also deals direct with my pharmacist. Visits are by phone or online. Now I can still get big-city care in a small town!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Storch for 30 years. I would never see anyone else because he is the best. He treated me for anorexia and bulimia. He never gave up on me, even though at times I gave up on me. But, he would always get me to keep fighting for recovery. Many doctors told me I would be dead. Well I proved them wrong. If Dr. Storch hadn't been in my corner, I would be dead. He is extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy and very caring. Dr. Storch goes out of his way to care for his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
Dr. Storch and his staff are above reproach. Dr. Storch is an exceptionally wise diagnostician and he brings an array of tools to rectify all metabolic and chemical maladies. His caring and through approach is only firm when he requires one to follow his advice or risk catastrophic consequences. Dr. Storch's concern and effectiveness are unparalleled in scope. I heartily recommend his practice . He is a master of all facets of human medicine, which is rare. He ;literally saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
The first time I saw Dr. Storch I had hyperemesis gravidarum. I was severely malnourished and dehydrated and worried that there was no help for me or my baby. He was the first medical professional that took it seriously and helped me. His bedside manner is warm and positive. Afterward, I continued to see him to help me regain my health. Each time something goes really wrong, I come back to him for help. He's amazing. By far the best doctor I've ever had and smartest man I know; I trust him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
initially came to see Dr. Storch for issues following gastric bypass surgery. i am so happy with the holistic approach he has to health. its truly an interactive experience, every question is answered or investigated and you really feel that your concerns are addressed.I feel that he is an excellent physician , who really is invested in you being as healthy as can be. The staff is excellent and really works as a team , they make you feel so encouraged.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
Our daughter has serious health issues &has been on tube feedings for 17 years.She recently was having a lot of trouble with the feedings &could not tolerate them.We were told that there was nothing that could be done for her.She had lost a lot of weight in a short period of time.Dr Storch started her on TPN and within 1day she started improving!It has been one month since she started,her color is back,best she's been in 11/2 years.Dr Storch &his staff take time to listen to questions & concerns
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Storch for over 20 years. I am almost embarrassed to say that I actually look forward to my appointments because of the total positive atmosphere of his office and his wonderful staff. Dr. Storch takes the time to listen and HEARS what I am saying. He is super smart and up to date on treatment and medicine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?
I showed up a nervous wreck,so many questions,so frustrated,so desperate....within in minutes i felt reassured,content,and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...He was attentive and patient and filled with help and guidance....best investment ihave ever made!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Storch?

Blending state of the art Internal Medicine and Metabolic Medicine with Functional, Integrative Care to find the best approach to optimize your health and manage your conditions

Comfortable using (within reason) all treatment modalities, attempt to decrease or eliminate pharmaceuticals as lifestyle and health improve.

• Functional Medicine

Bredensen ReCode Protocol Certified
1982
Staten Island Hospital
1979
State University of New York at Brooklyn - M.D.
1975
1979
1975

Advanced Metabolic & Functional Medicine Center

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Storch treats patients.