Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD

Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD

Functional Medicine | Male

Advanced Metabolic & Functional Medicine Center 147 Columbia Tpke Ste 308, Florham Park, NJ 07932 Get Directions

Blending state of the art Internal Medicine and Metabolic Medicine with Integrative Care to find the best approach to optimize your health and manage your conditionsRead more

Dr. Storch's Experience

See how Dr. Storch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Storch

Dr. Storch accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Storch has admitting privileges.

Dr. Storch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Storch to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Storch's Performance
in warren ,NJ |
initially came to see Dr. Storch for issues following gastric bypass surgery. i am so happy with the holistic approach he has to health. its truly an interactive experience, every question is answered or investigated and you really feel that your concerns are addressed.I feel that he is an excellent physician , who really is invested in you being as healthy as can be. The staff is excellent and really works as a team , they make you feel so encouraged.
in Stirling,NJ |
Our daughter has serious health issues &has been on tube feedings for 17 years.She recently was having a lot of trouble with the feedings &could not tolerate them.We were told that there was nothing that could be done for her.She had lost a lot of weight in a short period of time.Dr Storch started her on TPN and within 1day she started improving!It has been one month since she started,her color is back,best she's been in 11/2 years.Dr Storch &his staff take time to listen to questions & concerns
in Rahway, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Storch for over 20 years. I am almost embarrassed to say that I actually look forward to my appointments because of the total positive atmosphere of his office and his wonderful staff. Dr. Storch takes the time to listen and HEARS what I am saying. He is super smart and up to date on treatment and medicine.
in warren,nj |
I showed up a nervous wreck,so many questions,so frustrated,so desperate....within in minutes i felt reassured,content,and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...He was attentive and patient and filled with help and guidance....best investment ihave ever made!!!
East Hanover, NJ |
Dr. Storch is an amazing physician, who solves problems that other doctors can't seem to even identify. When all standard medical tests come back fine. you are doing all you can to take the best care of yourself but you feel awful and know something is not right, Dr. Storch will listen and work with you to figure it out and find solutions. Many years ago he literally saved my nephews life when an entire hospital team of doctors could not, and in the last year he has given me my life back!
in Elizabeth, NJ |
One of the most intelligent men I've ever met in the 47 years I've been dealing with Crohn's disease. And when I was told to go to him, I didn't know what it was, exactly, that he could do for me. Well, quite simply, he gave me my life back. My sister said, "It's been 12 hours, and I've got my brother back for the first time in 8 years!" In the last 47 years, with Crohn's Disease, Dr.Storch is of the old school: he cares about his patients and improves their lives. And he gave me more time
in Short Hills, NJ |
This is a Dr who really cares for his patients. The staff is so helpful and accommodating too. When I walked in the other day I was so dizzy. Dr Storch had his staff start an IV right there in the office to give me fluids. I was given medicine for vomiting and diarrhea to. Thank you for taking such good care of me. It's nice to know there are still Dr's like you around. These people go out of their way for you. Thank you for making me feel safe and getting me better so fast!
Dr. Storch and his associates pretend to listen to you when you are filling them in on health history. They then do exactly what they want, which my experience was, that everyone was textbook - everyone is the same. If someone has certain health needs, they are disregarded. He also wanted to be paid to speak with me on the phone when I had concerns - which turned out to be right - about the care (I use this term very lightly) he was giving. Stay away!!
Dear Former Patient: You are certainly entitled to your opinion and :-) thanks for sharing. I invite you to recontact me- I'll have an open ear and will address the sources of your anger and attempt to help you as I have so many others, next visit is on me! I am proud of the feedback that I have received from numerous patients whose lives I've helped save and improve which does not jive with your most atypical experience. Best hopes and wishes, Dr. Kenneth Storch
in Kinnelon NJ |
Amazing doctor!!! I find Dr Storch to be very professional, knowledgeable, and, most importantly, treats each patient as a unique case. He is always available, listens to your concerns, & produces results. Besides him, the office staff is great. They are very informative and efficient. It is a great medical practice and I highly recommend him to anyone.
Thanks Myron!
Randolph, NJ |
One of a kind! I've been seeing Dr. Storch for over 10 years. He is truly everything a doctor should be. He is knowledgeable, explains everything, caring, spends time with patients, and keeps up with medical knowledge. Even though I will be moving from the area, I will continue to come back to see Dr. Storch, that's how much I regard his care and expertise.
Thank you !!!
in East Hanover, N.J. |
I've been in the medical field 37 years and have always prided myself in patient care. When I first met Dr. Storch, I was impressed with his pleasant personality and genuine concern for my health, and his knowledge in nutrition. Another positive asset is his interaction with his staff. It's apparent that everyone works as a team, and that's because of his leadership His nurse Susie is just wonderful and motivates me even on those bad weeks. Great experience.
Thank you !!
From my first visit on, I was both impressed and relieved; not only is Dr. Storch extremely knowledgeable (and always willing to address any-and-all questions regardless of how minute or specific) but he thinks outside the box and is very willing to try alternate and non-traditional therapies (providing they bear validity and have medical credence). He works WITH the patient and their comfort level---a welcome change from past experiences. ALSO, THEY CALL & ADVISE IF THERE'S GOING TO BE A WAIT!
Thank you !!!!
in Short Hills, NJ |
Insurmountable issues with billing and insurance due to the front office staff and nurse. I was asked to leave because they couldn't handle the math involved in billing. And they were not willing to listen to one thing that anyone said. They know it all. I would be very wary.
Dear Joy (ironically, your real name), I was pleased to offer discounted care from our first interaction, since you are a physician. When you asked additional financial considerations, I had your entire payment refunded to encourage you to close our doctor-patient relationship. After refunding all of your payments, I didn't expect you to demand another appointment nor retaliate with this review. Joy, I wish you good health and a happy journey, Dr. Storch
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Storch, MD?

Compare Dr. Storch

Dr. Storch's Care Philosophy

Dr. Storch says...

Board Certified Internal Medicine

Board Certified Physician Nutrition Specialist

Ph.D. in Nutritional Biochemistry, M.I.T. 1986

President of National Board of Physician Nutrition Specialists 2008-2009

Member of NASA Expert Panel for Astronaut Health Monitoring, Johnson Space Center, 2003

Dr. Storch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Functional Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Storch has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Storch's Board Certifications

Completed in 1986

Stony Brook U

Graduated in 1975

• Japanese

Dr. Storch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Storch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Functional Medicine