Dr. Kenneth L. Savage Jr., DO

Dr. Kenneth L. Savage Jr., DO

Family Medicine | Male

Coming from a family of physicians, I have been exposed to and interested in medicine since childhood. It is my mission to follow in the footsteps of my grandfather by providing top-quality care in Family Practice Medicine.Read more

Dr. Savage Jr.'s Experience

See how Dr. Savage Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Savage Jr.

Dr. Savage Jr. accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Savage Jr. has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Savage Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Savage Jr. to family and friends
2.8
Experience with Dr. Savage Jr.
Dr. Savage Jr.'s Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (43)
in Crystal River, FL |
I waited less than 15 minutes after paperwork was finished. Nurse/tech was professional and efficient. Dr Savage took time to ask about medical history and recommended some specialist consults. I did not feel rushed and he took the time to answer questions. He has done more for me than my last dr did in 7 years! He is knowlegable, interested and professional. I have recommended him to a friend.
in Crystal River, FL |
I am an established patient that has been to every scheduled appointment (even though it seems excessive). When I have an emergency and need to see the DOCTOR- they said it would be a 6 week wait. That's insane! Why establish with primary care if they are going to send you to ER when you need a doctor??
in Beverly Hills, FL |
He is arrogant and doesn't communicate his thoughts as to course of care to his patients. He tampers with your tried and true medications and doesn't explain why. If you are prescribed a controlled medication, it is his office policy that you must return to the office to see only him to get a refill. His PA's can't write controlled medication prescriptions. His staff is very rude, curt, evasive when answering questions and don't return calls. I could never refer anyone to his practice.
in Crystal River, FL |
Dr Savage is a caring doctor who listened to my concerns and explained my condition fully. He spent the time necessary to determine what was causing my issues. I recommend him to all.
in Crystal River, FL |
Arrogant, would not listen to or believe what specialists have told me about my condition. I would not recommend this person to anyone.
in Citrus Springs, FL |
told me i had emphysemia sent to a specialist that said my lungs are perfect, couldnt treat an on going sinus infection sent to an ent and didnt like the meds they put me on so he changed them....waited over a year for him to replace my specialist i lost due to ins change .he only replaced half of them .he didnt coordinate my care among all my doctors .he didnt monitor my meds.he told me to stop taking most of my medications that the specialist had me on for 5 to 10 yr,never read my medhistory
in Dunnellon,fl |
Quick and easy service and listens to what the patient says
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth L. Savage Jr., DO?
Are you Dr. Savage Jr.?

Compare Dr. Savage Jr.

Dr. Savage Jr.'s Care Philosophy

Dr. Savage Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Savage Jr. has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Savage Jr.'s Board Certifications

Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2005

Sun Coast Hospital

Completed in 2006

Dr. Savage Jr. does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Savage Jr. and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Biopsy
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.