Dr. Kenneth Rosen, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Kenneth Rosen, MD
Dr. Kenneth Rosen, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Miami Lakes, FL. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 48 years. Dr. Rosen is affiliated with Baptist Hospital of Miami.

Dr. Rosen's Experience

See how Dr. Rosen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rosen

Dr. Rosen accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Rosen is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rosen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rosen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosen to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Rosen's Performance
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I've never had such a horrible experience with a doctor in my entire life. My appointment was for my 4 year old child. After waiting 2 hours to be seen, the doctor barged in and told me his treatment plan without even asking me any questions of why I was there or getting any history. When I tried to explain my concerns, he immediately shut me down and didn't allow me to speak. He was extremely rude and had no care about my concerns of my child. I ended up leaving without treatment. Beware!
Miami, FL |
Dr Rosen and his staff are great! He makes you feel like he knows you for years and it takes the visit very comfortable. He explains everything and is very knowledgeable. if you don't like a humorous Doc than look elsewhere. Personally I love it!
in Miami, FL |
I had a 2:50 P.M. appointment. Arrived at 2:30 P.M. so that I could complete my paperwork before my scheduled appointment. At 3:30 P.M. I complained about the wait. The staff seemed unconcerned. At 3:45, I again approached the staff, I was told that soon I would be taken into one of the examination rooms, but that I would have to wait more time before I would be able to see Dr. Rosen. I demanded a refund of my co-payment. Zero apologizes from the staff, simply another dissatisfied patient.
in Miami, FL |
Used to come here years ago. Had great experiences. Called about information on setting up an appointment without insurance and spoke to someone that was just looking to argue or tell me I don't understand what she is saying rather than give me pricing info. Just because I don't have insurance doesn't mean I'm broke or stupid. I'm looking for another doctor. Hopefully they get new phone operators or better training. Lost me.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Rosen A Kenneth is truly a man with deep understanding of who he is as a Doctor his knowledge about his work to me is fascinating how he is concern of the problems you may bring to him and his wisdom about how to go about explaining what is your condition is superb, I am 70 and I have never seen a better doctor and I have been through hell and back, his ample knowledge, his dedication to patient, to me is match by none, thank you Dr. Rosen Hugo G. Hernandez
in Miami , Fl |
Dr Rosen himself is a good Dr and spends time with his patients and explains things to them . However the office overbooks and the wait time is very long , usually over an hour . If you have a busy schedule I don't recommend this office unless you don't mind waiting . I'm not quite sure why they make appointments when they ( the office ) clearly doesn't keep them!
Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Rosen, MD?
Are you Dr. Rosen?

Compare Dr. Rosen

Dr. Rosen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Rosen has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rosen's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Kaposi's Sarcoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

City Of Memphis Hosp

Completed in 1970

City Of Memphis Hosps

Completed in 1973

Dr. Rosen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology