Dr. Kenneth Rosen, MD

Dr. Kenneth Rosen, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Kenneth Rosen, MD is a dermatologist in Miami, FL and has been practicing for 45 years. He graduated from Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med in 1969 and specializes in dermatology.

10300 SW 72nd St Ste 150

Miami, FL 33173

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Rosen

See how frequently Dr. Rosen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dry Skin
Hair Loss

Dr. Rosen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• City Of Memphis Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1970
  • City Of Memphis Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1973

Dr. Rosen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rosen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosen to family and friends

Dr. Rosen's Performance

Pleasant staff, short wait. Comfy office. Dr. Rosen is very patient, knowledgeable and professional. Would highly recommend :)
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've never had such a horrible experience with a doctor in my entire life. My appointment was for my 4 year old child. After waiting 2 hours to be seen, the doctor barged in and told me his treatment plan without even asking me any questions of why I was there or getting any history. When I tried...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Rosen and his staff are great! He makes you feel like he knows you for years and it takes the visit very comfortable. He explains everything and is very knowledgeable. if you don't like a humorous Doc than look elsewhere. Personally I love it!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a 2:50 P.M. appointment. Arrived at 2:30 P.M. so that I could complete my paperwork before my scheduled appointment. At 3:30 P.M. I complained about the wait. The staff seemed unconcerned. At 3:45, I again approached the staff, I was told that soon I would be taken into one of the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Used to come here years ago. Had great experiences. Called about information on setting up an appointment without insurance and spoke to someone that was just looking to argue or tell me I don't understand what she is saying rather than give me pricing info. Just because I don't have insurance...more
Are you Dr. Rosen?